• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

That's actually fake.

That myth came from a website listing things people would believe off the internet.

There's virtually no chance a spider would just wander into someone's mouth to be eaten. I guess sleep eating is a thing but that doesn't make people eat spiders.
I know but I had to reference the meme!
What the ****. How does that even work lmao. The whole point of that move is the result.
:061:
He didn't use his full strength so Toppo could survive and not get himself DQ'd. But he still ended up draining himself up considerably.

That's MY explanation, the real explanation is that they've been using call backs from Z for a while now and that scene just happened to be next.

D

Deleted member

That's actually fake.

That myth came from a website listing things people would believe off the internet.

There's virtually no chance a spider would just wander into someone's mouth to be eaten. I guess sleep eating is a thing but that doesn't make people eat spiders.
It is supposed to be a joke, Mr. Nopon.
Octopi also have nerve clusters in each of their tentacles that act like mini-brains. Tentacles can keep moving independently after they're severed, and an octopus can have it's tentacles do things without the main brain actually being aware of it.

But I mean, I know that one more because people bring it up in the context of Octarians in Splatoon. . .
This is some more useful information, thanks man! Octopuses are a lot smarter than we think. One was able to shut down the power for attention I think.

Sorry if this was late, some kind of unexplained delay about what the plural was for Octopuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I remember seeing a story about scientists putting spiders on drugs and seeing how that affected the patterns produced when making spider webs.
LOL

We humans are lucky we have a resistance to caffeine. That stuff messes most animals up pretty hard.

And pepper spice is only spicy to mammals, as it's meant to discourage mammals from eating fruits that plants want birds to spread. Whoops.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

He didn't use his full strength so Toppo could survive and not get himself DQ'd. But he still ended up draining himself up considerably.

That's MY explanation, the real explanation is that they've been using call backs from Z for a while now and that scene just happened to be next.
You better not have just spoiled Vegeta eliminating Toppo.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I guess I'm one of the few here genuinely excited for the Super Bowl tomorrow? New England has had it too good for too long.

Besides can they really be that patriotic if they are from "NEW ENGLAND"? Sounding like they miss the Queen and ****.

Meanwhile in Philly, we got the NATIONAL BIRD for our team!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Piccolo mentioned that since he got so much stronger at this point, he could pull off that move, and use a ton of power behind it without resorting to suicide.

The REAL reason is that he gained enough plot armor that rivals that of Kakarot.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Uhhhh... did this come out before Smash 64? That said, the DK Rap is in Mele
It came out after SSB but the same year.

It's not unreasonable to assume Sakurai saw it then.

D

Deleted member

She was talking of Dragon Ball Super, not the Super Bowl.
You are still missing the point.
I said that she would not have time to watch the Superbowl tomorrow if she was watching DBS, but I realized my post was trash and it was just a joke.
LOL

We humans are lucky we have a resistance to caffeine. That stuff messes most animals up pretty hard.

And pepper spice is only spicy to mammals, as it's meant to discourage mammals from eating fruits that plants want birds to spread. Whoops.
Those results are actually interesting. Caffeine basically affected them worst than any other, oh my goodness. I am surprised about LSD's results though. Looks like they only did a little bit.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm honestly only watching the super bowl for the commercials, but that's the usual for me.

Chrono.

Piccolo mentioned that since he got so much stronger at this point, he could pull off that move, and use a ton of power behind it without resorting to suicide.

The REAL reason is that he gained enough plot armor that rivals that of Kakarot.
I ain't even mad, the character development was worth it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Member when The Pokémon Company paid the big bux to show Pokémon GO in the SB Commercials?

That was the only time I actually watched the game; just to catch that ad.

Chrono.

Member when The Pokémon Company paid the big bux to show Pokémon GO in the SB Commercials?

The Pokemon GO hype was a weird phenomenon alright.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I'm pretty sure they are doing it this year, because they just put up that minute long narrated video about all the new pokemon discovered. So I could see that put in the super bowl to try and bring back players.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Pokemon GO hype was a weird phenomenon alright.
It made Pokémon enjoy once again the popularity it had in the late 90s-early 00s at least for the rest of that year, that was nice. But Im glad it is over due the bandwagon.

I'm pretty sure they are doing it this year, because they just put up that minute long narrated video about all the new pokemon discovered. So I could see that put in the super bowl to try and bring back players.

Inb4 Gen 8 annnounced in the ad

Guess I'll watch the game again; I wanna check that and the Pepsi ad.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That nature documenty that people hyped themselve to believe was for Pokemon Switch? Even though it didnt even start with the switch click or had the logo on the thumbnail?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
LOL

Spices in general are a natural defense to ward off herbivores, carnivores are unaffected by spice...

We humans still eat plants so we still feel the burn of spices when we eat them...however people like myself are too stupid to take the warning and eat it for fun...

I love spicy food...

D

Deleted member

I just want to say, I have a Youtube account but no videos. I only use it to watch and for some reason I have two subscribers. Why?
It made Pokémon enjoy once again the popularity it had in the late 90s-early 00s at least for the rest of that year, that was nice. But Im glad it is over due the bandwagon.
Pokemon GO was a good concept, I just hated how people were doing evil stuff with the app. At least it was a good attempt to stop obesity. Take notes, healthcare. Instead of constant medicine, use proper nutrition and exercise ( works for most diseases )!
Inb4 Gen 8 annnounced in the ad
:laugh:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just want to say, I have a Youtube account but no videos. I only use it to watch and for some reason I have two subscribers. Why?

Pokemon GO was a good concept, I just hated how people were doing evil stuff with the app. At least it was a good attempt to stop obesity. Take notes, healthcare. Instead of constant medicine, use proper nutrition and exercise ( works for most diseases )!

:laugh:
I blame the devs for killing it. On one side I understand Niantic didn't expect it to become so massive.

On the other they still had Nintendo's support, so they could have spent their money in improving the game.

D

Deleted member

I blame the devs for killing it. On one side I understand Niantic didn't expect it to become so massive.

On the other they still had Nintendo's support, so they could have spent their money in improving the game.
I never said that the evil people were the reason for it's demise, but that could be true. That thing went from being one of the most downloaded apps and becoming everywhere to basically never heard of again.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I never said that the evil people were the reason for it's demise, but that could be true. That thing went from being one of the most downloaded apps and becoming everywhere to basically never heard of again.
Free to download...

Pay to stay interested...

The main reason why Pokemon GO "died"
it didn't really die, there's still an active community it's just not nearly as large as it was at first, think of it as a core community while the casual crowd moved on...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Using Pokémon GO where I live is going outside to get a Charizard just to find a cholo and his gun instead. :031:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That nature documenty that people hyped themselve to believe was for Pokemon Switch? Even though it didnt even start with the switch click or had the logo on the thumbnail?
Yeah that one.

Honestly I don't get why people thought that.

We won't get the switch game outside of a pokemon direct, and we won't get that till Zeoroa and the next movie are revealed/out.

D

Deleted member

This song is my jam! Some parts feel like listening to Live and Learn! :shades:
( EDIT: If this song breaks down, name is Counterattack - Xenobalde Chronicles 2 )
Please add this song in Smash for Switch.

Chrono.

I watched the GameXplain discussion on XC2's story earlier (it was pretty good, but no chugga was a bit disappointing), and the comments section was predictably terrible.

D

Deleted member

Personally I'm glad it (Pokémon GO) ended up being a fad. I never really got the craze for it. Those who cared for 15 minutes about it probably stopped caring about Pokémon shortly thereafter. However, the only good thing they got back from it is the massive sales for the 2016 3DS games.

No, I'm not being grumpy. Instead I'm just sharing my honest views towards it.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Personally I'm glad it (Pokémon GO) ended up being a fad. I never really got the craze for it. Those who cared for 15 minutes about it probably stopped caring about Pokémon shortly thereafter. However, the only good thing they got back from it is the massive sales for the 2016 3DS games.

No, I'm not being grumpy. Instead I'm just sharing my honest, realistic views towards it.
I never really got into it either. But I prefer staying home to game. I'm not a physical person in that sense, and I don't walk around that much. I mean, it was a cool thing, sure, but not for me.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

No, I'm not being grumpy. Instead I'm just sharing my honest, realistic views towards it.
Eh, it was an AR game that had a concept that wasn't completely tepid. I could probably come up with a more interesting AR concept myself and it pales in comparison to an ordinary game, but AR is pretty. . .badly wasted as a concept in general.

Enough genwunners crawled out of their festering holes during the time that it was popular to partially confirm that people who played it don't actually care about Pokemon, but I'm sure some people actually ended up being brought into the franchise proper. It'll be interesting to see how Gen 8 goes, since I've bought a version of every game since SoulSilver and I still skipped USUM, which makes me wonder just how many other people that normally would buy Pokemon took one look at it, looked back at their copy of Sun and went "nah."

Ivander

Smash Legend
Which, of course, means views that no one else could ever comprehend and trying to do so may very well make even the most sane person a lunatic at the end of their quest for the simple question of "Why?"

Please know that I am not making fun of you directly and don't see a problem with your views, but I find that adding alot of big words next to a main subject doesn't make that subject, word or opinion any less or more better, meaningful or less attentive to differing opinions or whatnot. Much like the word Extreme or Super back then.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Which, of course, means views that no one else could ever comprehend and trying to do so may very well make even the most sane person a lunatic at the end of their quest for the simple question of "Why?"

Please know that I am not making fun of you directly and don't see a problem with your views, but I find that adding alot of big words next to a main subject doesn't make that subject, word or opinion any less or more better, meaningful or less attentive to differing opinions or whatnot. Much like the word Extreme or Super back then.
. . .So that's why I had a mildly odd feeling when they edited that in.

"Realistic" is basically the word people use when they want to be negative about something and then vehemently deny it.

Honestly their words aren't even that big, I just used a bigger and far more esoteric one (see, there I go again!), it's just unnecessary adjectives period. Arguably they come off as less grumpy pre-edit because their tone could have been interpreted as a slightly jokey note at the end to dissuade people from the idea of it being grumpy, but the edit made it unable to be mistaken as anything but dead serious.

But I probably don't know enough to say all that. I watch YouTube reaction videos because it reminds me of what being happy is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom