• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
My first posts were honestly pretty lame. But eh.

I'm more annoyed I didn't copy-paste my various fanfictions from here. I lost all of one of my best ones, Fulgore: Story of Light. Written in 1st person and story format, although it still needed some work(like some better dialogue here and there, and more importantly, two of the major characters having a better name than calling themselves Brother and Sister). Beyond that, incorporated some references to some of my fanon(like how clone Ganondorf from Smash is not the same person as the real Ganondorf).

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Pretty sure my first post involved *****ing about Smash 4's online.

And some point after that I got tangled up in the Roy/Ryu leak and ended up joining the Leaks Group.

And some point after that I became Pac-Man. I think.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pretty sure my first post involved *****ing about Smash 4's online.

And some point after that I got tangled up in the Roy/Ryu leak and ended up joining the Leaks Group.

And some point after that I became Pac-Man. I think.
Ahhh... the Leaks Group.

I miss those days.

Hmm well... the hippopotamus can run faster than the average human.
WHAT THE ****? THAT CAN'T BE REAL!

-looks it up-

OH MY GOD! IT IS REAL! :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Some of you were right. Saturday is the best time to mellow out and relax. And that is why I vow to be on these forums on Saturdays only hereafter. And somehow I woke up this morning after my Dragon Ball Z fix with a few more changes I want to make:
  • Stop following Super Smash Bros. competitive play altogether. I do not know about the rest of y'all but I am getting sick and tired of seeing the same five-ten characters over and over to be honest.
  • I did say I desire to have more likes than posts. Time for me to stop giving a damn and just be thankful I receive likes every now and then.
  • Be more of a workaholic since money is always on my mind
  • Read and maybe talk to y'all on this forum more often than the Count the Bob-ombs social. I hear y'all have free pizza anyway. Just make sure I get anchovies with mine (seriously anchovies are my favorite topping).

Glad to have spoken with y'all. Until next Saturday...sayonara :kirby:

ughhh I dont even want to talk about my first posts on the site. Im sure they were all awful and I spent way too much time trying to look cool or something. Not to mention, I probably didn't say a single smart thing the whole way through. . .and I REALLY don't want to bring up my art. (remember that god awful Riku avatar I had for a while? I do. I hope you don't.)

I don't think I started to build a brain until the Ridley group, or some point after it. ughh.
:060:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My first posts were honestly pretty lame. But eh.

I'm more annoyed I didn't copy-paste my various fanfictions from here. I lost all of one of my best ones, Fulgore: Story of Light. Written in 1st person and story format, although it still needed some work(like some better dialogue here and there, and more importantly, two of the major characters having a better name than calling themselves Brother and Sister). Beyond that, incorporated some references to some of my fanon(like how clone Ganondorf from Smash is not the same person as the real Ganondorf).
I wish more than anything that I could actually write good fanfiction. I feel a little jealous that you actually miss some of yours because all mine are pretty trash.
That's amazing though
Uh, lemme try. . .

Crocodilians are more closely related to birds than other reptiles, and have the genes for feather formation in their DNA.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dolphins are never fully asleep. Half of their brains stay awake so they can come up for air to not drown.
You're going to post something else, aren't you?

Uh, lemme try. . .

Crocodilians are more closely related to birds than other reptiles, and have the genes for feather formation in their DNA.
SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish more than anything that I could actually write good fanfiction. I feel a little jealous that you actually miss some of yours because all mine are pretty trash.

Uh, lemme try. . .

If you arecaught by a crocodile, poke them in the eye with your thumb and they’ll let go immediately

You're going to post something else, aren't you?

SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE
Donkeys eyes are perfectly placed so they can see all 4 of their legs at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If you arecaught by a crocodile, poke them in the eye with your thumb and they’ll let go immediately
If you're caught by a crocodile you're probably already dead.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
One cannot improve old ones without having them available to look at.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If you aren't caught by it yet, pin it's mouth closed and it won't be able to open it back up. The jaws of a crocodilian are built almost entirely for biting down, so it's muscles for opening the jaw are too weak to actually push back.

On another note, the Nile River is simultaneously home to hippopotomi, Nile Crocodiles, and Bull Sharks.

And death. Especially death.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If you aren't caught by it yet, pin it's mouth closed and it won't be able to open it back up. The jaws of a crocodilian are built almost entirely for biting down, so it's muscles for opening the jaw are too weak to actually push back.

On another note, the Nile River is simultaneously home to hippopotomi, Nile Crocodiles, and Bull Sharks.

And death. Especially death.
Pinning looks harder than it sounds. People basically have to lie on top of the damn thing.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm doing paralogue 20 in Awakening.

It's funny that Gargnel is the one saving who your ally is this map. Because of his ability, rescue has much wider range which is good.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If you're caught by a crocodile you're probably already dead.
Technically they like to kill you by dragging you underwater and rolling you around a few times until you drown. So you might have an opening. Probably not, though.

Also they like to let their meals sit on the bottom of the riverbed and tenderize for a while before eating them.
Hippos scare me. Those things are mean af.
And this is why King Hippo lowkey actually has a more intimidating moniker than most actual boxers.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Technically they like to kill you by dragging you underwater and rolling you around a few times until you drown. So you might have an opening. Probably not, though.

Also they like to let their meals sit on the bottom of the riverbed and tenderize for a while before eating them.

And this is why King Hippo lowkey actually has a more intimidating moniker than most actual boxers.
Being thrashed around underwater doesn't make it easy to poke something in the eye.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
We posting random facts?

Deer are the most dangerous animals in North America...:234:

D

Deleted member

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Random facts? Well, Better Boop was originally portrayed with dog ears and a nose, before being made human. Bimbo the dog was originally her boyfriend before being turned into her pet dog.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I need more though! If everyone in the world were geniuses, it would be much better.
Are you kidding? If everyone was a genius, the entire world would be competing with one another to see who has the biggest brain, tons of lower-end jobs would be completely meaningless and all sorts of things like that.

D

Deleted member

WHY IS THIS IN MY RECOMMENDATIONS??? I DO NOT EVEN WATCH JONTRON I PROMISE.
GET OFF MY RECOMMINDATIONS NOW.PNG

It was so bizarre that I had to show it to you all.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Question, am I the only one who thinks that some of the the original 8-12 characters are hamstrung by their relativity basic movesets? Samus for example has a similar floatiness to super Metroid but is otherwise not really at all like how she was in the original series.

-She has to plant her self in place to use her arm cannon
-Charge shots are a commitment
-Screw attack... Ok you couldn't get that one in as is without breaking the game.
-Bombs are strange and Samus can't use her morph ball freely

Compare her to Mega Man who can play almost exactly like his old self.

Others ones I can mention are Donkey Kong (throwing barrels as a floor hugging projectile), Link & Yoshi (seem to be heavywieght for the sake of weight distribution in a game without big bad villains) and, in a melee special mention, Zelda.

Smash may not have full-on power creep (outside of :4bayonetta:) but it has a lot of moveset creep.

Chrono.

Question, am I the only one who thinks that some of the the original 8-12 characters are hamstrung by their relativity basic movesets? Samus for example has a similar floatiness to super Metroid but is otherwise not really at all like how she was in the original series.

-She has to plant her self in place to use her arm cannon
-Charge shots are a commitment
-Screw attack... Ok you couldn't get that one in as is without breaking the game.
-Bombs are strange and Samus can't use her morph ball freely

Compare her to Mega Man who can play almost exactly like his old self.

Others ones I can mention are Donkey Kong (throwing barrels as a floor hugging projectile), Link & Yoshi (seem to be heavywieght for the sake of weight distribution in a game without big bad villains) and, in a melee special mention, Zelda.

Smash may not have full-on power creep (outside of :4bayonetta:) but it has a lot of moveset creep.
Yeah this has been a general consensus for a while.

Although I mostly see it come up when discussing Samus or Link, sometimes Mario.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't get this episode of Bones I'm watching.

One of the characters has tickets to Avatar and they even showed the trailer for it, so it's not like they'll make up a fake movie instead of showing the real thing.

Yet the case being investigated is some kind of fictionalised King of Kong story with murder thrown in. The victim holds the world record in, "Punky Pong" which not only sounds like Donkey Kong but has an arcade cabinet resembling it. The victim is named Steve and the previous record holder is named Billy, so they've just taken the story of Steve Wiebe vs Billy Mitchell and changed the last names. It's like the only thing that doesn't make it Donkey Kong is the game having had a rerelease on Xbox.

I get they probably couldn't either have a fictional Donkey Kong champion which would clash with the real world, or just straight up kill a fictional version of Wiebe but there's some real disonance between showing a real movie and having to come up with some poor but obvious parody of a real video game and the competiton for its world record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom