• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Jesus, and you only made your account a couple days before me.

I guess if I were more active in other threads my post count would be a bit bigger, but I like my Nintenzone bubble.
Oh, I understand. You are just used to this audience or the other threads do not follow as many subjects as this one?
The only four threads I am active on is the Smash 4 Competitive Analysis ( V4 right now ), Smash for Switch Speculation, Nintendozone ( This, 6 ) and the Mafia Game thread. All awesome threads.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I guess if I were more active in other threads my post count would be a bit bigger, but I like my Nintenzone bubble.
I never leave the Nintenzone and I’m at 31000ish posts.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

The bubble is pretty nice.

It's full of glitter and stuff.

Chrono.

Oh, I understand. You are just used to this audience or the other threads do not follow as many subjects as this one?
The only four threads I am active on is the Smash 4 Competitive Analysis ( V4 right now ), Smash for Switch Speculation, Nintendozone ( This, 6 ) and the Mafia Game thread. All awesome threads.
I just don't socialize that much in general and I've never been into forums.

Hell, the only reason I made this account was because I wanted to mooch off a free Smash 3DS demo code. I just sorta ended up getting roped into all the leak and rumor speculation business.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
We want Ridley in Smash because gawdammit who doesn't want to play as a nasty ass purple dragon and tear **** up!?

D

Deleted member

and not big enough
You are right.
:4charizard: is 5' 7"
:4zss:is 6' 3"
Now look at this image.

Keep in mind that he is not even standing.
Ridley is not only too large against Charizard, but too large for Smash. Sakurai is right.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You are right.
Now look at this image.

Ridley is not only too large against Charizard, but too large for Smash. Sakurai is right.
Please don't bring this debate here, it is Saturday and I wanna chill :V

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
You are right.
Now look at this image.

Almost nothing in Smash is to scale btw...

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
A little late to this but

I don't really recall my posts from when I first started posting being much worse than my posts now.
I didn't really post until months after I joined, and even then I didn't really post that much.
Tbh I still don't post as much as others do, but I do post more than I used to.
When I did post, I mainly posted in the Robin Social Thread and, while I was premium, the Disco Room.
Sadly, both of those threads are kind of dead at the moment (and I can't even visit the DR even if I wanted to (which I kind of do)).
Nowadays, I mostly post in this place and the Smash 4 Social, although I don't quite post there that often (and yet I could still be considered one of the more frequent posters there :thinking: )

In short, I don't think I've changed too much since when I first joined, aside from talking somewhat more often.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Almost nothing in Smash is to scale btw...
a. This argument clearly didn't work out for Ridley before. At this point, it shouldn't be used.

b. Things are still typically consistent between games in the franchise.

Take Little Mac for example.

And how has Ridley been portrayed in Smash so far.....?

Literally too big within Smash to work as a playable fighter.
And unless the Metroid series introduces a new design/form that decreases that gap in scale between him and Samus, it is unlikely to be any different for Smash's future.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
This first post talk made me interested in my own, and I think this is my first post:

I would like to see a Bowser's Castle, a Luigi's Mansion and a Super Mario Sunshine(Delfino Plaza) level. Further, i would like to see King Dedede's Castle(If King 3D is added).
Made Jan 9, 2007. 2 out of 4 ain't bad actually.

D

Deleted member

a. This argument clearly didn't work out for Ridley before. At this point, it shouldn't be used.

b. Things are still typically consistent between games in the franchise.

Take Little Mac for example.

And how has Ridley been portrayed in Smash so far.....?

Literally too big within Smash to work as a playable fighter.
And unless the Metroid series introduces a new design/form that decreases that gap in scale between him and Samus, it is unlikely to be any different for Smash's future.
I one hundred percent agree with what you said. Your name "Golden" makes sense on you.
Smash size scale talk again, eh?

I'll just say this: :4olimar: is less than an inch tall.
That is a good point though.

Sorry Mythra, looks like it is too late. Hopefully it will end.. now?

D

Deleted member

Smash size scale talk again, eh?

I'll just say this: :4olimar: is less than an inch tall.
Literally everything about his universe is scaled up within Smash.

Olimar isn't, wasn't, nor ever will be a valid counter to the Ridley issue.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This first post talk made me interested in my own, and I think this is my first post:

Made Jan 9, 2007. 2 out of 4 ain't bad actually.
If you count partial sections in 3DS levels, you eventually got all of them. Sorta.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Let's just settle for a compromise, guys.

Alolan Exeggutor for Smash Switch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom