• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Infernal Valter sucks, but Galeforce Cherche is GoaT and slapping a Blárblade on Summer Corrin was a great decision.
The Infantry-only Lunatic quest was harder, had to resort to a 4* Klein and 4* Setsuna to clear it.
Ah yes, the quests, forgot about them, should get around to doing that. Doubt it'll be hard though, for Infantry, I'll just replace Hector with Lukas and I should be ready to go

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Could use a little tuning, but I've always wanted to hear these two songs mixed together.

Bonetrousle and Flowers of Antimony.
Papyrus dabs Plague Knight-brand Ultimate Potion behind his ears.

Chrono.

That was really cool. That "Masadan"(I think that's what the games call it) Fire ball thing does two hits? It should be a pretty good tool for extending combos. Though that one you did does eat through most of the meter.
The Masendan is a command normal so it doesn't burn meter. The vanishing attack and lv5 is what did. But even without those the damage was pretty decent, I feel. The lv5 at the end is just for style points.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Best part is that guy ain't even negative if you're Argonian. Greets me with the warmest "Haven't seen you around here before, sister." Place feels downright welcoming as a Marsh-Friend. A guy just trying to help his fellow Argonians, a lady who was a thief in the past but now worships Zenithar, the aforementioned guy who's completely different to a fellow Argonian, and. . .the guy who I only ever seem to see in the Assemblage seems like he needs some help.

Playing as an Argonian is probably the best race to be for NPC interactions just so they'll trust you more and let you into their home.

My opinion of Torbjorn Shatter-Shield and his associates has dropped to borderline archnemisis levels as a side effect, though. Especially after finding his assistant's journal.

Maybe your daughter is dead and your warmammer stolen because your a *bleep*, Torbjorn.
I was wondering how they would react if you chose Argonian, they do seem like a supportive community so it's interesting to hear that it also carries over to the player.

As for Torbjorn, having completed the quest, his daughter honestly didn't deserve that. That was a pretty gruesome death for anyone to endure and (as redfeatheraven said) she didn't seem like a dislikeable person either. He himself could definitely use a punch in the face though, particularly for saying the Argonians don't do their fair share of work.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last night I went to an "Active Geeks" group meeting to get me out of the house more. We play some pretty interesting board games and I met some really nice people. Can't wait for the other meetings for stuff like games and anime.

When someone noticed my Shantae shirt, he said he needs that shirt, mad she didn't make it in Smash 4 and said we didn't need another "lame swordsman". :4cloud:

I can tell we share similarities (but i'm fine with Cloud)

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , things going out with your girlfriend? I hope you two have the best relationship!
Relationship-wise, we're doing pretty great.

Health's the big thing bringing her down recently. Short version, she's the reason I have the UC awareness in my sig.

Dude why are you trying to pry into red's personal life?
Reacting to something adorable =/= Asking questions about someone's private life

You're comparing apples with oranges, kiddo.
I find it kinda funny how everyone jumped to my defense and I'm just like:

And yeah, Shiny, in general relationships are kind of a prying thing and you gotta watch who you ask that.

But me, personally and specifically, I don't mind offering broad strokes like above. May withhold details though.

I was wondering how they would react if you chose Argonian, they do seem like a supportive community so it's interesting to hear that it also carries over to the player.

As for Torbjorn, having completed the quest, his daughter honestly didn't deserve that. That was a pretty gruesome death for anyone to endure and (as redfeatheraven said) she didn't seem like a dislikeable person either. He himself could definitely use a punch in the face though, particularly for saying the Argonians don't do their fair share of work.
All I've got is a glance through his dialogue in his radiant quest but I'm pretty sure he could already use more than just one punch to one body part.

Starting a brawl with him is one of the ways to complete it though.

Last night I went to an "Active Geeks" group meeting to get me out of the house more. We play some pretty interesting board games and I met some really nice people. Can't wait for the other meeting for stuff like games and anime.
I got one of those tonight. Small world.

I'm hosting though. So much for getting me out of the house.

Last edited:

Chrono.

This was a nice trip down memory lane. Also I had never seen this dude's videos before but he's got a sub from me now.

D

Deleted member

This was a nice trip down memory lane. Also I had never seen this dude's videos before but he's got a sub from me now.

Never heard of him before, he some kind of game reviewer?
Relationship-wise, we're doing pretty great.

Health's the big thing bringing her down recently. Short version, she's the reason I have the UC awareness in my sig.

I find it kinda funny how everyone jumped to my defense and I'm just like:

And yeah, Shiny, in general relationships are kind of a prying thing and you gotta watch who you ask that.

But me, personally and specifically, I don't mind offering broad strokes like above. May withhold details though.

All I've got is a glance through his dialogue in his radiant quest but I'm pretty sure he could already use more than just one punch to one body part.

Starting a brawl with him is one of the ways to complete it though.

I got one of those tonight. Small world.

I'm hosting though. So much for getting me out of the house.
I was not trying to, I was just asking a question. My apologies.
I am glad I am still following you. I hope your girlfriend recovers soon and you two will have a great relationship! <3

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I had 9 orbs from everything today and was like "why not summon on the Legendary banner" Then this happened:

Pretty happy. I like Siegbert, and looking at his stats he can still reach 60 attack without any skill changes and calvary buffs which is scary. Should be a good unit to have.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Scott's the ****ing bomb.

"I don't wanna be called a ***** so I'll play Call of Duty, but I want to be a ***** while playing Call of Duty."

*Looks at Black Ops for Wii*

Or his Black Friday video.

"I bought ****in soap!"

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
You lot would probably like this video if you haven't seen it and appreciate that other one.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just bought Bayonnaise 1 & 2. :4bayonetta: It's pretty cool that it only takes a fraction of a second for the games to pop up onto the Switch when you purchase them from nintendo.com.

Also, why is the Switch still only allowing 170 characters when posting screenshots onto Twitter? :glare:

Last edited:

Chrono.

>Monster Hunter World doesn't have giant spiders

I guess I am getting the game after all.

D

Deleted member

Kon'nichiwa. How's everybody doing this afternoon?

Just got back from a job interview. Here's to hoping I get hired lol
Speaking of, I hope I am called in to work the election poll this year. What I do is greet people and hand out stickers. I applied as a poll watcher early 1983 and have had that job since. It is pretty much the only work I am capable of since I cannot really work a regular job because, you know, socializing is not one of my strong points.

Sayonara :kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Just got back from a job interview. Here's to hoping I get hired lol
I hope you get hired! I believe in you!
You guys probably do not like the fact that when I try to be positive, I fail to include a joke. Either way, I hope you get the job!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Another eventful day of Fire Emblem Heroes for me!

I accumulated another 20 orbs and decided to go for the current Hero Fest banner. On the first green orb, this is what I got:

Yep, a Brave Ike! He's +Atk -HP for his IVs, which aren't too bad. I'll be training him up for the time being.

I also finished grinding up my Performing Azura:

And thus my new premier dancer unit is born!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I hope you get hired! I believe in you!
You guys probably do not like the fact that when I try to be positive, I fail to include a joke. Either way, I hope you get the job!
It's your... Hmmm, how do I say this without being rude? You seem to try too hard to fit in here. Sorry, don't want to upset you, I'm known to be bad with words

D

Deleted member

Another eventful day of Fire Emblem Heroes for me!

I accumulated another 20 orbs and decided to go for the current Hero Fest banner. On the first green orb, this is what I got:

Yep, a Brave Ike! He's +Atk -HP for his IVs, which aren't too bad. I'll be training him up for the time being.

I also finished grinding up my Performing Azura:

And thus my new premier dancer unit is born!
Congratulations on the five star Azura and Ike. Will Ike fight for his friends?
Knowing your jokes, it's probably for the best. :cool:
My jokes are amazing what are you talking about, they require a lot of deep thought and skill :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Because I did a little research on XC2 + XC1. XC2 looks better, story and everything. The art and plot, as well as the characters look better.
Boye, you cannot form a full opinion to compare both Xenoblades if you didn't play them; watching a Chuggacornroy playthrough or checking some wiki articles is not enough.
XC1 and XC2 are ****in huge, maybe not as huge as XCX of BotW but still, experimenting them is a very important part; feeling the characters, exploring areas and discovering locations that can change your perspective of the places you already visited, sidequests that give you insight about the people, etc..

I 100%'d XC1 and have ~120 hours in XC2 but still I can't say which one is better because I have not finished the later despite I already saw the ending on YT.

D

Deleted member

It's your... Hmmm, how do I say this without being rude? You seem to try too hard to fit in here. Sorry, don't want to upset you, I'm known to be bad with words
No worries, I am not upset. You are being honest, and I appreciate that more than hiding it. How do I fit in here? Does my age have something to do with it?
Boye, you cannot form a full opinion to compare both Xenoblades if you didn't play them; watching a Chuggacornroy playthrough or checking some wiki articles is not enough.
XC1 and XC2 are ****in huge, maybe not as huge as XCX of BotW but still, experimenting them is a very important part; feeling the characters, exploring areas and discovering locations that can change your perspective of the places you already visited, sidequests that give you insight about the people, etc..

I 100%'d XC1 and have ~120 hours in XC2 but still I can't say which one is better because I have not finished the later despite I already saw the ending on YT.
Oh. I understand. XC2 Looks better at least, but how do you feel about XC2 overall?
Whatever makes you sleep at night :rolleyes:
Myself.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
well i just beat xenoblade chronicles 2 (turns out i stopepd playing it for cybersleuth hackers memory JUST before the final boss)

great game cant recomend it enough whens new game plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom