• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Leomon's not even a shocker as it's a tradition at this point
ya but its allways fun seeing the new and creative ways they kill him off...also tamers.....ya that entire thing at the end

plus they even managaed to make you think they wont kill off leomon in some cases

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Most notable is Tri. It came completely out of nowhere.

Tamers did too, but it wasn't a pattern or tradition yet. Other cases Leomon was an antagonist(after Tamers), so it was easy to see coming.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
First off... again my part time job just pull me away from Smashboards very easily...
And sorry for this long (and probably annoying to some) reply...
mfw I have to redo sidequests that trigger other sidequests

Shoutout to The Eye of Shining Justice in the background.

Thank **** I memorized all my objetives in Fonsa Myma.
To celebrate the lines 10th Anniversary, Goodsmile is doing a survey to select the characters for the next Figma line
http://event.goodsmile.info/figma10thanniv/en/survey/

While my bias screams Pythra, imo Shulk deserves it more. Actually, any Xenoblade character would be cool.

Can't wait to see Robbie Rotten win.
I thought Pyra is going to have one, and c'mon I think Mythra deserves it more... and then Nia...

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/02/0...xenoblade-chronicles-2-development-struggles/

Dang, apparently the dev team for Xenoblade 2 got cut in half. Most of it ended up being done by 40 people, with some outsourcing.

This explains a lot. Despite it being better in a lot of areas than it's predecessors, it had some serious lack of polish in areas where you typically wouldn't expect it to. Especially when it comes to the UI, and a lot of QoL features that even previous games had are seemingly gone (for now anyway, we know they're gonna keep updating the game as the months come along.)

The game turning out as good as it did with those tight working conditions is commendable.

But here's the thing: Would Xenoblade 2 have done as well as it currently is had it gotten delayed? There's no doubt the game itself would've been far more polished if it were delayed by a couple months, but you could argue the game released at the perfect time. It had already been some time since Mario Odyssey and 9 months since BotW, with no real big releases in December for Switch (or other systems, if I recall), Xenoblade 2 was set to please hungry Switch owners possibly looking for a new exclusive game and JRPG fans alike. Being so close to the holidays was just the icing on the cake.
I believe the undocked graphics will improve...
Nevertheless, with how successful XC2 is, I just hope the next Xenoblade title can be better.
Not this year, sorry for my bad wording. It could outsell the PS4 in a long time, but in a way you are right. I do not know what year to be honest, but it has a very tiny chance of 2018.
With Kimishima said that they will support Switch for more than 6 years, it might be possible.
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven I did find this however, so the search wasn't wasted.
Yep, Floren is the most successful trap.... period...
Im sure this ****er will be my last blade; my Compassion stats are damn low.
Fun fact....
He's my second rare Blade I got.... first one for Rex....LOL

And is it because of this why I can't get Nim???
Even to now I still have Nim and KOS MOS left... and yes... I am still at CHAPTER 5!
I think once I finish Ursula's Blade quest I will continue to finish chapter 5.... and to mid chapter 6 I guess and then continue to grid for Nim and KOS MOS.
I would be thankful if someone can provide me a non spoil technique to get all random rsonate rare Blades.... I know put boosters and accessories that boost luck helps, but anything else I missed?
thats finch her thing is she has extreme short term memory loss, its not all bad as that actually plays into combat where she just forgets to have her arts start their post use cool down sometimes
I also think that Finch probably has the best English VA in XC2. And yeah, her English and Japanese sounded completely different, despite her Japanese VA has voiced plenty of iconic anime characters. But she sounded dull as Finch...
:laugh:
Rito except more wild.

In all seriousness, I hope that the Nintendo Switch continues to do really good in sales.
Go buy one!
View attachment 135790
Heh... I already got one, my sister got one.

Now I hope my two brothers can get their salary soon to get one...
Successfully redid everything I lost in the game crash; that gave me the chance to see the other Heart-To-Heart choice.

Let's see my Girls' Talk levels:
Mythra Lv. 3
Sheba Lv. 3
Praxis Lv. 3
Vale Lv. 3
Kora Lv. 5

>Skip travel to Theosoir
>A "?" appeared at Anastatia's

It's time.
The only time the game crashed for me was during the Ursula's Blade quest cutscenes...glad I saved the game right before that...
This was a nice trip down memory lane. Also I had never seen this dude's videos before but he's got a sub from me now.

This dude, Scott, his videos always amuses me.

What is better, XC1 or XC2? I think XC2 by a long-shot.
Why do you think that and have you played either?
Tbh, even if I finish XC2 it will still be hard for me to judge which is better...

How can you think one is better than the other if you've barely played both?
Boye, you cannot form a full opinion to compare both Xenoblades if you didn't play them; watching a Chuggacornroy playthrough or checking some wiki articles is not enough.
XC1 and XC2 are ****in huge, maybe not as huge as XCX of BotW but still, experimenting them is a very important part; feeling the characters, exploring areas and discovering locations that can change your perspective of the places you already visited, sidequests that give you insight about the people, etc..

I 100%'d XC1 and have ~120 hours in XC2 but still I can't say which one is better because I have not finished the later despite I already saw the ending on YT.
Exactly... however, not trying to point at anyone but I have to say for those who played XC or XCX, if you like any of these two games, you won't be disappointed when you play XC2. If you didn't like both XC and XCX... then you probably should hold off XC2... if you like XC but didn't like XCX, then you should definitely give XC2 a try. If you prefer XCX more than XC... at least see some non spoiler gameplay and then judge it yourself.

Oh. I understand. XC2 Looks better at least, but how do you feel about XC2 overall?
I know you weren't asking me... but....
I enjoy XC2 way more than XC... the 3DS version at least
I have made a XC and XC2 comparison essay before... but for now, I think I will say that I now think when it comes to battle system and quests, XC2 is better.
That being said, XC2 is no way the best Xenoblade game ever made... like I have said before, XC, XCX, and XC2 all have their own flaws, but I still recommend them all.
Also just today Gamexplain have a video dicussing whether XC2 story is better than XC or not...
Rogersbase was never a huge Xenoblade fan, but he is a huge One Piece and anime fan, so almost anything that is anime will get him interested. Just glad that he enjoyed the game since I really like his channel.
well i just beat xenoblade chronicles 2 (turns out i stopepd playing it for cybersleuth hackers memory JUST before the final boss)

great game cant recomend it enough whens new game plus?
It's gonna take a while for me to finish the story...
Getting all rare Blades just isn't easy...
I think my first post was saying that Muddy Mole would be a great character in Smash.
Even though I forget what my first post was...
I remember I was pretty salty that Shulk was in Smash... so I made a bit of rant back in the day...
Oh the irony...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
hi welcome to japan we hate our kids and want to make them cry

See Leomon exists to make children sad for more info
Leomon's not even a shocker as it's a tradition at this point
I recall the only time Leomon did not die was in the V-Tamer manga, which started serializing before Adventure even aired anyway.

Albeit admittedly its ran lasted until Frontier if the crossover specials are anything to go by.

D

Deleted member

Tamers did too, but it wasn't a pattern or tradition yet. Other cases Leomon was an antagonist(after Tamers), so it was easy to see coming.
Tri was brilliantly evil.

By that point, people expected him to die.
Then when it seemed like he was going to (during the BlackImperialdramon fight), he survived....
....it seemed like he'd make it to the end of the movie....
....just for them to be like "Oh yeah, aren't we supposed to kill the Leomon....? :troll:" at the very end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
ya but its allways fun seeing the new and creative ways they kill him off...also tamers.....ya that entire thing at the end

plus they even managaed to make you think they wont kill off leomon in some cases
Leomon is the Kenny of Digimon. We love him, we all hope he'll survive the series, but in the end we all know the creators will sacrifice him in new and unique ways.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
You're thinking too much about it. When editing it, I didn't think it'd sound like that. Never felt my opinion was bigger than everyone else's.
If my post sounded serious or Coricus made it sound more serious than it looked, I apologise. I didn't know if my first sentence would've gotten the sarcasm across, but if it didn't, I apologise. Like I said, most of it was just making fun of your excess words and just saying you don't need to add alot of big words to something as it won't get a message across any better or worse.

I mean, if we needed alot of big words to get our point across, it would be a nightmare to read stuff. TL:DR stuff everywhere! But that's just my authentic through forthright sincere genuine above-board equitable civil level-faced impartial courteous straightforward clean plainspoken view.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If my post sounded serious or Coricus made it sound more serious than it looked, I apologise. I didn't know if my first sentence would've gotten the sarcasm across, but if it didn't, I apologise. Like I said, most of it was just making fun of your excess words and just saying you don't need to add alot of big words to something as it won't get a message across any better or worse.

I mean, if we needed alot of big words to get our point across, it would be a nightmare to read stuff. TL:DR stuff everywhere! But that's just my authentic through forthright sincere genuine above-board equitable civil level-faced impartial courteous straightforward clean plainspoken view.
See this ****?

This is why I do two-liners.

D

Deleted member

I hope you realise there's an actual fetish for insects out there and you're just going to help it spread
You believed the human race was good, that was your first mistake.
And just you wait to find out it's not even the weirdest, there are fetishes for
abortion, amputees, ear ****s, cannibalism, horses(especially horses), nazis(don't ask), vomit and zombies.
And of course, I can't forget my "favorite": 'scat'.

I did open that spoiler. No wonder why aliens never visit us.

Chrono.

I liked that Xros Wars just said "**** it" and made MadLeomon the first mook of the show, by ep3 he was already gone.

But of course, Apollomon much later does kinda fill the typical Leomon role.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
There's nothing wrong with the existence of fetishes though. Sure, some of them are disgusting, but everyone has their preferences and that's fine.

Or at least, that's the way I see it.
Yep.

As long as everyone involved knows what they're in for and consents, the rest is between them.

Granted that won't stop me from a nope-the-****-out mid conversation depending on what **** appears but I still ain't gonna hate.

D

Deleted member

Yep.

As long as everyone involved knows what they're in for and consents, the rest is between them.

Granted that won't stop me from a nope-the-****-out mid conversation depending on what **** appears but I still ain't gonna hate.
Same here. Sure it is weird, but I can not hate and try to stop other people's opinions.
For a filthy horn-stealing *****, you sure are wise. :p
Do not underestimate that mouse. He is a future detective.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just wanted to ask the mods if I could use this picture as an avatar.

Medusas.png

Now the rest of you can ignore this and proceed.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Same here. Sure it is weird, but I can not hate and try to stop other people's opinions.
Wait...

I can not hate and try to stop other people's opinions.
Something's weird...

other people's opinions.
...I got it!

opinions.
Opinions? On the Internet?! :surprised:

You must be new here, Shiny :troll:

I'm not a mod, but I can already guess the answer is no.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Humanity was always like that, Shiny...
And unsurprisingly, it will be like that for a long long time. And by long time, I mean next to forever.

That being said...
Guro and amputation is definitely a disgusting fetish, regardless on whether or not a person would actually be interested in it in real life.
Also, the fetish for amputees is insulting. But that's the fetish itself that is insulting. For amputees themselves, it's a different case, as an amputee themselves is a person and not a fetish and can at least be in something not disgusting. But I wouldn't be saying that had it not been for me seeing some surprisingly heartwarming "artwork" that had an amputee. At least "artwork" with an amputee can be done without being disgusting.
Guro and amputation, however, will forever be a disgusting thing. And vore. Or any fetish that involves the legitimate suffering of others.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait...

Something's weird...

...I got it!

Opinions? On the Internet?! :surprised:

You must be new here, Shiny :troll:
I have been on the internet for probably a decade or more, what are you talking about ( no kidding ).
Edit: If this is a joke, well I got Ninja'd then.

Honestly, you should of had a conversation with a moderator instead of show this in the thread to save space.
And unsurprisingly, it will be like that for a long long time. And by long time, I mean next to forever.

That being said...
Guro and amputation is definitely a disgusting fetish, regardless on whether or not a person would actually be interested in it in real life.
Also, the fetish for amputees is insulting. But that's the fetish itself that is insulting. For amputees themselves, it's a different case, as an amputee themselves is a person and not a fetish and can at least be in something not disgusting. But I wouldn't be saying that had it not been for me seeing some surprisingly heartwarming "artwork" that had an amputee. At least "artwork" with an amputee can be done without being disgusting.
Guro and amputation, however, will forever be a disgusting thing. And vore. Or any fetish that involves the legitimate suffering of others.
This thread is slowly losing sanity right now, including me.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
All y'all are still going, and I'm stuck on the initial list trying to remember who some historical chick was that strung up a horse in some kind of contraption to, you know. . .

I swear I learned about this in grade school or something but I cannot for the life of me remember any concrete facts about them aside from their being a woman in a position of power.

D

Deleted member

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
All y'all are still going, and I'm stuck on the initial list trying to remember who some historical chick was that strung up a horse in some kind of contraption to, you know. . .

I swear I learned about this in grade school or something but I cannot for the life of me remember any concrete facts about them aside from their being a woman in a position of power.
Catherine the Great.

Also, as I understand it, Catherine was a fairly legit ruler and the horse thing was probably bull**** her political enemies cooked up.

But the story sticks, don't it?

[EDIT]: Snopes got hold of it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

hec* yeah I do!

Also this exists

In the canon the yellow guy came back from the dead to **** someone he had crush on as a kid. Perfect for Hello Kitty
Power rangers saving Hello Kitty from men that appear as robotic cyclops ninjas with swords... Okay. :4ness:
Nah. Just feels like the NintenZone norm to me :p
I see what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom