• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
GameXplain uploaded 10 minutes of Kirby: Star Allies gameplay.

It mainly shows some levels from the first world, as well as the boss battle with Whispy Woods.

You also get to see how the ally gimmick works when you're playing solo (i.e. when Kirby jumps into a cannon, the other allies will recognize it and immediately jump into cannons of their own).

It also looks like those puzzle pieces will be the Gears/Sun Stones of this game, a.k.a. collectibles that are hidden away in certain parts of the level.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wanna know a REALLY fun fact?

Entomologists who deal with studying roaches sometimes become allergic to them, showing symptoms even when a roach is remotely present. Curiously, they also experience this reaction when drinking most types of pre-ground coffee.

I'll allow you to draw your own conclusions.
My conclusion is that I'll never sleep again.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, some notables today:

-Valentines has ended for Grand Order. I didn't get alot of materials, but mostly the ones I wanted and for who I want to level up. I also managed to get all of the available chocolates from the Servants I had(No Waifu left behind). But now, I'm ready to start working on Saber Bride and get her levelled and ascended for my Arts Team. I'm also hoping that the next Event is indeed the Kara no Kyoukai Event, as Shiki would be an amazing addition to my Arts Team and she's a great Assassin in general for those who don't have Carmilla or Jack.
-I also only got 1 5* from the Legendary Banner, due to me trying to snipe and it also being persnickety with me(I was just about to reach 12% on 5* chance). I was attempting to see if I could get Brave Lucina, but I got Summer Robin. Which I don't mind considering I was trying to get her on the one Summer Banner and failed to get her, but she also turned out to be -SPD. :glare: She is +RES, which for her, isn't exactly bad and makes her more tanky to Magic, but that -SPD Bane is not nice and I need to get her weapon upgraded for +SPD in order to fix it.
-This image got me laughing good.
It'd be cool if they brought the dream mentionings back for the new Brave Heroes, but Veronica's reaction is just priceless compared to the rest of the Heroes.

Ike, Lyn, Roy, Lucina, Hector, Ephraim, Celica: "I had a weird dream where these people were reaching out to me and calling out my name."
Veronica: "OMG, they want to get me!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I never really got into it either. But I prefer staying home to game. I'm not a physical person in that sense, and I don't walk around that much. I mean, it was a cool thing, sure, but not for me.
Yeah, basically me in a nutshell.

I double posted... forgot to reload the entire page.

. . .So that's why I had a mildly odd feeling when they edited that in.

"Realistic" is basically the word people use when they want to be negative about something and then vehemently deny it.

Honestly their words aren't even that big, I just used a bigger and far more esoteric one (see, there I go again!), it's just unnecessary adjectives period. Arguably they come off as less grumpy pre-edit because their tone could have been interpreted as a slightly jokey note at the end to dissuade people from the idea of it being grumpy, but the edit made it unable to be mistaken as anything but dead serious.

But I probably don't know enough to say all that. I watch YouTube reaction videos because it reminds me of what being happy is like.
Which, of course, means views that no one else could ever comprehend and trying to do so may very well make even the most sane person a lunatic at the end of their quest for the simple question of "Why?"

Please know that I am not making fun of you directly and don't see a problem with your views, but I find that adding alot of big words next to a main subject doesn't make that subject, word or opinion any less or more better, meaningful or less attentive to differing opinions or whatnot. Much like the word Extreme or Super back then.
You're thinking too much about it. When editing it, I didn't think it'd sound like that. Never felt my opinion was bigger than everyone else's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That moment when you meet your designated driver who is taking you home because you're too drunk on anime.

If I keep this up, I'll fool everyone into thinking I've played this game lol

D

Deleted member

The ball on the top of a flag is called a truck.... Why?

Here’s another animal fact... err well bug fact.

When a house fly eats it regurgitates the meal then eats it again.
Formicophilia is the fetish of having insects crawl on your genitals.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I had great fun with Pokemon GO. Going anywhere in the city and just seeing crowds playing it made it feel like such a special thing to be a part of. You'd see dopey little boys running around, phones out, and then the next minute there'd be a group of ladies in their 30s, everyone just swiping upwards on their screen, trying to catch some Krabby or something. It was such an impactful part of the zeitgeist.

And sure it wasn't tenable, nothing like that could be, but I'll retain memories of running through the park with literally dozens of others because some guy yelled "there's a ****ing Dratini over here!", or hanging for too long by the pier with friends and portable chargers because someone once found a Blastoise in the area, or running out of my apartment at like midnight because there was a Scyther down the street. It was quite the time, even with that busted ass tracking feature that was cool for like a week.

Y'all can be sour patch kids, but I had a great time. That many people being into Pokemon gave me massive late 90s nostalgia and a wealth of fond memories. :)

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, you got me. Thought it was a Switch capture screen.
...well I meant because I've been talking about Xenoblade a little more often recently. :T

I may give it a go one day. But at the moment, I'm broke as ****, so I'll just enjoy what I have now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah, basically me in a nutshell.

I double posted... forgot to reload the entire page.

You're thinking too much about it. When editing it, I didn't think it'd sound like that. Never felt my opinion was bigger than everyone else's.
Overthinking does seem to be a talent of mine. . .or is it underthinking? Or did I overthink so much that my thinking stats rolled into the negatives?

. . .I'm overthinking about overthinking, aren't I?

D

Deleted member

Overthinking does seem to be a talent of mine. . .or is it underthinking? Or did I overthink so much that my thinking stats rolled into the negatives?

. . .I'm overthinking about overthinking, aren't I?
Lol, don't worry about it. Maybe I should've omitted the "realistic" in the sentence as "honest" meant the same thing. But the truth is that's how I always said things since the beginning. Tough to change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So... from this Heroes event...

Got a four star Abel. Notable cause its the first Abel I have.
Got a five star Faye
Got a five star Brave Lucina... Again. I'm not sure if I should give her to my Brave Lucina +1 (who has served me well) to get a Brave Lucina +2 or if I should use her for skill fodder. This new Lucina is neutral.
Got a Summer Frederick

I dig it. What do you folks think?

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
So... from this Heroes event...

Got a four star Abel. Notable cause its the first Abel I have.
Got a five star Faye
Got a five star Brave Lucina... Again. I'm not sure if I should give her to my Brave Lucina +1 (who has served me well) to get a Brave Lucina +2 or if I should use her for skill fodder. This new Lucina is neutral.
Got a Brave Summer Frederick

I dig it. What do you folks think?
I have 150 orbs with Halloween Henry written on them

D

Deleted member

What IVs does the iriginal have? And I'm not familia enough with BLucina but does she even have any good skills to pass on?
Brave Summer Frederick
I can't believe they released a Brave version of S!Frederick, is he naked in his art? It's the only progress I can think of after the original.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
What IVs does the iriginal have? And I'm not familia enough with BLucina but does she even have any good skills to pass on?

I can't believe they released a Brave version of S!Frederick, is he naked in his art? It's the only progress I can think of after the original.
Drive Speed, Sturdy Blow, Aether so yeah there's definitely good fodder to find there

D

Deleted member

Drive Speed, Sturdy Blow, Aether so yeah there's definitely good fodder to find there
I guess Aether is good but I din't know about saccing an unit for Drive Spd. Don't know how good Sturdy Blow is though, the +4 Def shouldn't be that useful

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think plus speed so its one of the best Brave Lucina spreads.

I can't believe they released a Brave version of S!Frederick, is he naked in his art? It's the only progress I can think of after the original
He has shells covering his nipples.

Junk's in full view.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I hope you realise there's an actual fetish for insects out there and you're just going to help it spread
I assumed people weren't that weird.

I W A S W R O N G

D

Deleted member

I assumed people weren't that weird.

I W A S W R O N G
You believed the human race was good, that was your first mistake.
And just you wait to find out it's not even the weirdest, there are fetishes for
abortion, amputees, ear ****s, cannibalism, horses(especially horses), nazis(don't ask), vomit and zombies.
And of course, I can't forget my "favorite": 'scat'.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ahem, let's quickly change the subject here.

https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Choose_Your_Legends/2018_results

I compiled this last night, which is the 2018 results of the Choose Your Legends poll, but with the changes in placement and votes of each character from 2017 also listed. So now you can see exactly how far the memes were able to take Reinhardt, or wonder what happened to Dorcas:

"I put poison in his voters' mutton!"

It seems a lot of characters like Dorcas dropped off a lot due to being added to Heroes, probably because their supporters were happy just to see them in Heroes at all, and decided to support other characters they wanted to see added to the game, instead of pushing for a Brave version that would likely never happen anyway. It would be consistent with the wishlist-y sort of feel I get from the top 100 or so characters this time around, I guess.

Also Celica gaining nearly 34,000 votes is pretty neat. Maybe Sigurd can get the same response when an FE4 remake turns up.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The world is suffering.

We all deserve punishment for this.

But especially that guy with Shoe in his name.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, guess what the Reinhardt just got
I also pulled, like, 3 Barsts which I had been waiting for a very long time.
Now the only fodder I need is Camilla for Savage Blow, though I think I'll save Orbs for the special heroes banner coming this week
The world is suffering.

We all deserve punishment for this.

But especially that guy with Shoe in his name.
I agree @ShoeInABucket deserves his punishment

D

Deleted member

Guys help. I need comforting. I just saw the newest episode of Build and holy ****, that stuff was so goddamn tragic
I swear to ****ing god Gwen, if that's just some Kamen Rider **** you need to stop crying over goddamn toy commercials

D

Deleted member

THE HAPPY PROTAGONIST KILLED SOMEONE AND THE ENTIRE EPISODE DEALS WITH THE GRIEF THAT MURDER BRINGS WITH IT. HOW MANY OTHER SHOWS DO YOU KNOW THAT BRING SUCH TRAGEDY. THERE WERE EVEN ANY JOKES THIS EPISODE
THEY'RE JUST TOY COMMERCIALS, GWEN, IT'S NOT THAT DEEP

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You believed the human race was good, that was your first mistake.
And just you wait to find out it's not even the weirdest, there are fetishes for
abortion, amputees, ear ****s, cannibalism, horses(especially horses), nazis(don't ask), vomit and zombies.
And of course, I can't forget my "favorite": 'scat'.
Who on earth would have a horse fetish when ponies exist? :troll: :applejack:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
***** THE POKEMON ANIME HAS ALWAYS BEEN COMMERCIALS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES AND SMASH BROS IS ONE GIANT COMMERCIAL. ARE YOU TELLING ME THE BEST WAY TO SELL TOYS IS TO SHOW THE HORRORS OF WAR AND HOW TRAUMATIC MURDER CAN BE FOR ANYONE TO THE POINT OUR PROTAGONIST WHO MAKES HIGH PITCHED SQUEALY NOISES WHEN EXCITED GETS PTSD AND IS DEAD INSIDE?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
THE HAPPY PROTAGONIST KILLED SOMEONE AND THE ENTIRE EPISODE DEALS WITH THE GRIEF THAT MURDER BRINGS WITH IT. HOW MANY OTHER SHOWS DO YOU KNOW THAT BRING SUCH TRAGEDY. THERE WERE EVEN ANY JOKES THIS EPISODE
***** THE POKEMON ANIME HAS ALWAYS BEEN COMMERCIALS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES AND SMASH BROS IS ONE GIANT COMMERCIAL. ARE YOU TELLING ME THE BEST WAY TO SELL TOYS IS TO SHOW THE HORRORS OF WAR AND HOW TRAUMATIC MURDER CAN BE FOR ANYONE TO THE POINT OUR PROTAGONIST WHO MAKES HIGH PITCHED SQUEALY NOISES WHEN EXCITED GETS PTSD AND IS DEAD INSIDE?

Look at all the CAPS I found!

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
hi welcome to japan we hate our kids and want to make them cry

See Leomon exists to make children sad for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom