• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I wish Capcom would do the same sort of formula as SNK Heroines.

I like the concept of SNK Heroines but don't know enough SNK characters to actually merit the purchase.

Capcom Heroines though?

Sign. Me. Up.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What's really shocking isn't that Sony doesn't care about small publishers but that this company is angry enough to publicly call them out.

That's actually really bad.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sony's definitely the one of the big three that's worthy of side eye and judgement. Things like what SNK said, how often they have problems with their paid online services, how they're the ones holding up true cross play across consoles in a time where Microsoft and Nintendo have just said ''Sure play with your friends."

Sony's a weirdo that's for sure.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What's really shocking isn't that Sony doesn't care about small publishers but that this company is angry enough to publicly call them out.

when a person that was with you for years calls you out on your bull **** with no fear, you know you ****ed up somewhere and HARD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So are you saying that Sony got mad and publicly called the company?
If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
And to the surprise of no one:

The official art looks nice at first glance.

Time to wait for the trailer.
At first glance, Thundercat's official artwork looks pretty good. Something about the sleekness of it makes the design stand out better then the USUM model did, which looked pretty bland if I'm to be honest (though admittedly a lot of Pokémon models have that issue in the 3DS games).

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So are you saying that Sony got mad and publicly called the company?
If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me.
No Sony got publically called by NISA.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Pit Thinking Blinking.gif

You know, now that you mention it, that would be a bridge most companies wouldn't be eager to burn, wouldn't it?

They do work on PC as well and don't talk about how much better Nintendo is than that. . .

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, Sony's gotten a big head because of how well the PS4 has sold. If you play any online game, the larger install base is almost always on PS4 nowadays too. But this wouldn't be an issue if they get the stick out of their ass and join up with Non-PC crossplay.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah, Sony's gotten a big head because of how well the PS4 has sold. If you play any online game, the larger install base is almost always on PS4 nowadays too. But this wouldn't be an issue if they get the stick out of their *** and join up with Non-PC crossplay.
There are legit some games that even perform poorly install base wise on other systems that are thriving on PS4. They definitely have an ego because of this.

I mean I can't say much thought because I chose to give them my money to go along with my Switch so..

I don't think i've gone through game withdrawal this bad since Bravely Second, and that game is in my top 5 of all time. I already miss Alrest. I miss it a lot. But going back would probably be a bad idea.

RE: Zera-oraoraoraoraora
Still looks weird as **** to me. I'm a sucker for the scarf but it just doesn't look like a mythical or a legendary to me. Hoping that seeing it in movement is all I need like so many characters before it.

:061:

D

Deleted member

NISA said they don't get that much support from Sony compared to bigger companies.
Oh, I get it.
So who is winning the console war? Nintendo, Sony or Xbox?
It seems like Nintendo is winning the console war.

Also PC fans, you are not part of the console war. We do not need more war. :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So who is winning the console war? Nintendo, Sony or Xbox?
It seems like Nintendo is winning the console war.
Nintendo just had two big failures in a row (Wii U, new 3DS)

They're doing pretty darn amazingly well with the Switch, but there's a lot of catching up to do against Microsoft and especially Sony.

In fact, the 3DS didn't even do that great at launch either and, aside from having good games, mainly managed to thrive as it did in the handheld department because the competition (PSVita) really sucked, so the Switch is really their first big launch since the Wii, which was over 10 years ago.

Also PC fans, you are not part of the console war. We do not need more war. :lol:
A statement which, in and of itself, will cause more war.

PCs are consoles, in a way, so they should count.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I did all these preparations to fight Necrozma because of how hard he was the last game when I wasn't prepared.

Only for my Dragonite to take him down from one Devastating Drake.

Although he just barely survived Necrozma's Dragon Pulse. And Necrozma was faster than him, and he was my fastest pokemon

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nintendo just had two big failures in a row (Wii U, new 3DS)

They're doing pretty darn amazingly well with the Switch, but there's a lot of catching up to do against Microsoft and especially Sony.

In fact, the 3DS didn't even do that great at launch either and, aside from having good games, mainly managed to thrive as it did in the handheld department because the competition (PSVita) really sucked, so the Switch is really their first big launch since the Wii, which was over 10 years ago.
I mean right now, like Nintendo Switch vs Xbox One vs Playstation 4.
A statement which, in and of itself, will cause more war.

PCs are consoles, in a way, so they should count.
True.. true...
PC is cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The Happy Family.gif

I wanted to goof around with a lot of frames but didn't have the energy to whip up anything fancy. . .

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh wow the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood remake is looking great.
The Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood remake came out six years ago.

Ed. . .Ward. . .style fun, now in bulk!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
K, bai~

That sounds badass.

Also, tempted to tag Shoe, Ivander and Ereuido (god I hope I wrote the last one right) because Shielder pic :p
ya the uploader who uploads them have a good fondness of fates, i still got others good music i listen to with fates stuff on them :p
Bye Lampy.

Here's a new topic boys and girls.

On your romantic interest, do you prefer long or short hair?
......does it matter? :V
i mean....its them not me <-> the real question is if they would want to be petted or not :V

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Man, starting up Samus Returns again after not playing it for a while

Then I come a certain areas...

Then a few hours later I'm just flying through everything...PLASMA BEAM, GRAVITY SUIT, SCREW ATTACK!!!!

It has it's flaws sure but this is still a damn fun game and collecting upgrades as you go is still as satisying as ever...I am playing on hard mode right now and I'm dying a lot more than I should because I'm being stupid and I'm forgetting that this is hard mode...

Also I can't wait to see Samus' probably updated model in Smash...I hope the Gravity Suit model is accurate to the game and not just a purple varia suit...

Seriously this is probably my favourite suit design in any Metroid game...

Imagine a Black recolour of this as well....:drools:

Also seeing the Spider Ball makes me want Samus to have some sort of Wall cling with the Spider Ball as well...

Also I wonder if Sakurai will go with the Zero Suit's new look as well...

Then again her suit model in game doesn't change quite as much from the Other M design...but it'd be cool if he goes with something closer to the concept art...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think we all know if the reference isn't too obscure for anyone to get, morbid, and/or Kid Icarus related I'm probably not making it.

How many of the above do you think this is? :troll:
I simply assumed it was the Monoeye because of two things
  1. It was created out of the souls of people who died, which is how Underworld mooks are created.
  2. It required more than one souls, something that was implied to be the case in one of the later chapters of Uprising.
Was I right? :3

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My animations are mostly just trying to figure out how the weird creatures and things I drew would move

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't like the Yiga Clan Hideout.

Status