• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Random question.

Anyone else here use music to feel emotions?

If so, got any go-tos?

Not an hour of need or anything, just popped in my head and now I'm genuinely curious.
When I'm angry, I listen to metal.

When I'm happy, I listen to metal.

When I'm excited, I listen to metal.

When I'm depressed, however...

I listen to metal. :227:

EDIT: OHOHOH TO FEEL EMOTIONS.

Uhh...

I usually block out the emotions with metal, so...

I dunno. :V

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
When I'm angry, I listen to metal.

When I'm happy, I listen to metal.

When I'm excited, I listen to metal.

When I'm depressed, however...

I listen to metal. :227:
I used to be into classical music of all things as a kid.

After getting into video games, though, I'll listen to nearly any genre. . .except country.

Oddly I'm probably one of the few people who feels like popular music has gotten BETTER since I was a kid. The lyrics are still hot trash most of the time, but more tunes put work into actually being fascinating instead of just a drone going on in the background while someone sings "sex sex sex sex I had a breeeeeaaaaaakup sex sex sex."

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m surprised they didn’t put Hala as one of Ash’s fellow students. He’d have been better than Sophocles.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I’m surprised they didn’t put Hala as one of Ash’s fellow students. He’d have been better than Sophocles.
YOU GOT A PROBLEM AGAINST FAT PEOPLE?

I see how it is... I see it! And I'm not liking it!

Nope! Not at all!

*leaves room*

*echo* not at allllll!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

this monster gonna go back to her cave and snuggle her bed she missed for so long toodles~
K, bai~

i got a good amount i go to as music can help with feeling and listening to emotions well, this one comes to mind first

this one i listen to to feel impact and steadfast, like something bad just hit and i wanna keep on
That sounds badass.

Also, tempted to tag Shoe, Ivander and Ereuido (god I hope I wrote the last one right) because Shielder pic :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Some person on Youtube kept on commenting on how it was impossible for me to have a Zeraora right now because it hasn't even been revealed yet. lol

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Random question.

If so, got any go-tos?

Not an hour of need or anything, just popped in my head and now I'm genuinely curious.
For being a random question, I had to think hard to find one... Normally I don't use music to feel emotions, it just happens whenever I hear a song, meaning I don't go to that particular song specifically to feel those emotions. I mostly only listen to soundtracks, and whatever emotions I get are from what I was experiencing while listening to that song.

I did an exception and tried to look for a song that made me feel something different, whatever it was, and the first one that gave me the chills was this one.

As said before, this simply brings back beautiful memories from that time when you win the case in Ace Attorney. This mixture of happiness and sadness is something really special. Thinking about it, ending theme's also bring a strong emotion similar to this one. Both Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ending themes makes me feel similarly.

I know out there there are songs that bring out funny memories and just draw a smile in my face when I hear them, but right now I can't put my finger on any of those... Anyway, I got sentimental after hearing all those songs... Damn, music sure is powerful, isn't it?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Embrace thy madness, Cori.
I literally had a dream about making two frame GIF edits of Kid Icarus images.

So I'm just like

OK, that's what I'll do today then.

Pit O Face Blinking.gif

It's nothing on the level of Red's pecs animation, it's just

Pit Shocked Moving Jaw.gif

OK this is so much better than my dream, though.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
If AC is announced in a direct this week, prepare yourselves for Villagers return and an AC newcomer, probably Isabelle.

I could actually see that happening before E3 because Sakurai gets his most ''predictable" newcomers out of the way. Save the potential Arms rep.
Villager's going to be back regardless, and AC warrants a newcomer with or without a new game. It's one of Nintendo's biggest franchises.

I don't think a new AC would result in Smash content, anyway. Rosters are typically finalized at the start of development. If we get Isabelle, it'll be because of AC's past successes, not this new game.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Villager's going to be back regardless, and AC warrants a newcomer with or without a new game. It's one of Nintendo's biggest franchises.

I don't think a new AC would result in Smash content, anyway. Rosters are typically finalized at the start of development. If we get Isabelle, it'll be because of AC's past successes, not this new game.
Not what I was saying Burb. I was saying that a direct with a new AC would be a chance to reveal said things. Much like they used the Splatoon caper on the original reveal to reveal the game and Inklings.

But cool beans. Much words. Very typing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I've finished my analysis about Decidueye's chances.
Not gonna spoil it tho

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Not what I was saying Burb.

But cool beans. Much words. Very typing.
If I apparently misread your post somehow (can't see how I could; it's pretty cut and dry from the look of things. It flat out said "IF AC IS REVEALED NEXT WEEK, PREPARE FOR VILLAGER AND ISABELLE!", and I responded that a new AC has no impact on Villager's return or Isabelle debuting), wouldn't it be better to, y'know, explain exactly what it was you supposedly meant instead of saying "U SAID A LOT OF WORDS LOL"?

I mean, it's what I'd do, but.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Gurl. Look up. I edited it in.

I was saying that would be a good reveal time. I mean everyone else seemed to get that.

I love you boo, but you slipping.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Random question.

If so, got any go-tos?

I suppose I don't really use music to feel emotions, but I suppose there are quite a few video game songs that make me feel nostalgic and recall happy memories from playing them.

Some of these include Good Egg Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy, the main theme from Xenoblade Chronicles, Ocarina of Time's title screen, Dearly Beloved from the Kingdom Hearts series, Jublife City from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, and To Zanarkand from Final Fantasy X.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I suppose I don't really use music to feel emotions, but I suppose there are quite a few video game songs that make me feel nostalgic and recall happy memories from playing them.

Some of these include Good Egg Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy, the main theme from Xenoblade Chronicles, Ocarina of Time's title screen, Dearly Beloved from the Kingdom Hearts series, Jublife City from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, and To Zanarkand from Final Fantasy X.
Oh man, Jublife.

I'm not nostalgic for much, but THAT I can hear in my head just thinking about it.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Gurl. Look up. I edited it in.

I was saying that would be a good reveal time. I mean everyone else seemed to get that.

I love you boo, but you slipping.
Maybe you should've, I dunno, thought to include an explanation in the first place? I think something so simplistic would come to mind before a nonsensical comment about my response supposedly being too long.

But, hey, next time I'll make sure I listen carefully for that magical alarm I have set up that lets me know whenever Roger Smith edits a post. Does that sound good, sweetie? :awesome:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Checks Twitter
>Drake Campana is trending
>Maybe he buried the hatchet with Josh
>First result is an image of his dong

MEGAN

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Maybe you should've, I dunno, thought to include an explanation in the first place? I think something so simplistic would come to mind before a nonsensical comment about my response supposedly being too long.

But, hey, next time I'll make sure I listen carefully for that magical alarm I have set up that lets me know whenever Roger Smith edits a post. Does that sound good, sweetie? :awesome:
Oh, no baby what is you doing?!

If you hadn't hit reply so fast with them little fingers of yours you'd know I edited my post before I even saw your reply.

Tsk, tsk.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Before anyone honestly thinks I'm fighting with Burb.

Please. Burb is my bother figure.

I love him.

One day we're going to get married in the sunset of a Spanish villa.

I will then throw him over the balcony.

Or he'll throw me off the balcony.

Either way it will be bliss.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*spends afternoon panicking because mum feels intense pain and has to go to the hospital AGAIN while having to bring stuff she forgot to bring only to hear she can go home 5 minutes ago and that she's gotten good medicine* If there is a god the piece of **** has a sick sense of humour

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
It wasn't suppose to say brother figure.

I legit meant bother figure.

He bothers the **** out of me. I bother the **** out of him.

But in the end we get one another and it's all love. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I just posted the Ether Net image I posted a few pages earlier on the Xenoblade reddit.

So far, it's going good, but anything can happen.

I hope I won't see anything bad when I wake up.:lol:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the first Mega Man poll was Proto Man. Bass and Roll fared well, though Wily was dead last. lol

The next poll with be Mega Man X themed. Your choices are X, Zero, Vile, and Axl.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

D

Deleted member

Tomorrow will I will start my Smashboards hiatus.
All I'm gonna do is post my RTC analysis and then write a goodbye post here.
With all that said, good night guys.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tomorrow will I will start my Smashboards hiatus.
All I'm gonna do is post my RTC analysis and then write a goodbye post here.
With all that said, good night guys.
See ya around, Space Lamp. 'hope this hiatus will go fine for you.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
That's exactly what was said about Mighty No. 9 and look what happened.
You know Keiji Inafune never actually said that right? The translator put words in his mouth. And that is why I don't always believe a translator when it comes to them making translations.

*spends afternoon panicking because mum feels intense pain and has to go to the hospital AGAIN while having to bring stuff she forgot to bring only to hear she can go home 5 minutes ago and that she's gotten good medicine* If there is a god the piece of **** has a sick sense of humour
Well, yeah, its kinda obvious if there is some kind of God, they must be a sick ****.

Ahh, if only we had a godlike like Rosalina, who's more motherly then sadistic...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom