• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Welp, you were doing so well Youtube, had no political videos in my suggestion box for so long, and then suddenly I don't stop deleting videos from my history that are just video-game music...

Who knew listening to Chrono Trigger and FFVI music would get political videos in your suggestion side bar?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Dataminers discovered that one of the gear coming to Salmon Run is Cap'n Cuttlefish's cap.

Probably close to Octo Expansion time (and safe bet we'll get the Octoling gear from the first game in Octo Expansion too).

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Ya, ma boi!

Unless they **** up and do another amiibo Festival... Please don't do that, Nintendo...
I highly doubt they're actually going to do something like that this time around. 2015 was a way different year from the year we're in now, and this is a different Nintendo by extension. Heck, this is the Nintendo that's been allowing games like DOOM and Wolfenstein to appear on their system! From my perspective, they've changed, which is awesome; I anticipate a full fledged Animal Crossing game as a result of that.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Welp, you were doing so well Youtube, had no political videos in my suggestion box for so long, and then suddenly I don't stop deleting videos from my history that are just video-game music...

Who knew listening to Chrono Trigger and FFVI music would get political videos in your suggestion side bar?
Dread it. Run from it. Destiny Politics still arrive.
Because there is no escape from politics.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That AC website thing isn't for E3.

It doesn't make sense to be updating and preparing a website for an announcement that'd be in June.
I know that.

But I'd rather be pessimistic and expect the latest date that's realistically possible, which happens to be E3.

I hope Nintendo learned their lesson.
Also it would be cool for them to introduce Animal Crossing to the Switch, considering I know about the characters but I sadly never played the games. I heard they are really good so that is why I am hyped.
You never played an AC game?

Honestly, it might be a good idea to try it out one day.

The neighbors are always nice, the overall gameplay is soothing as heck and it can teach you about real life money management, in a way.

Yes......
Best friend.
You are good even with your IRL failures. :)
Goddammit, why do kids always like me so much?

I highly doubt they're actually going to do something like that this time around. 2015 was a way different year from the year we're in now, and this is a different Nintendo by extension. Heck, this is the Nintendo that's been allowing games like DOOM and Wolfenstein to appear on their system! From my perspective, they've changed, which is awesome; I anticipate a full fledged Animal Crossing game as a result of that.
Better be pessimistic than optimistic, honestly.

And that's a mindset I have for everything, not just Nintendo stuff.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Perhaps you're just great with those that are younger then you, Stoopid? Or maybe its just Shiny that looks up to you in particular? Then again, I'm practically within your age range and I often say I'm not the best with younger kids, so... :p

Better be pessimistic than optimistic, honestly.

And that's a mindset I have for everything, not just Nintendo stuff.
Yeah, I understand that; I imagine we won't get any AC news until E3 comes along. This extends to any Smash news, even though I'd love to hear some news about the game before E3. Then again, Nintendo is a company filled with surprises, so who do I know? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You never played an AC game?

Honestly, it might be a good idea to try it out one day.

The neighbors are always nice, the overall gameplay is soothing as heck and it can teach you about real life money management, in a way.
What Animal Crossing game should I play?
Because you are funny and you helped me out a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Unless they **** up and do another amiibo Festival... Please don't do that, Nintendo...
Please do it Nintendo, not only because of schadenfreude, but because i think its a cute concept
i would also love a Happy Home Designer 2 with tons of new stuff to do

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The Sable Sisters are gonna be getting a spin-off.

Animal Crossing: Fashion Designer.

You'll team up with the Sables to create high trending fashion, but at some point Gracie takes notice of you and you have to make a decision to either go full on Gracie or stay humble to small town roots.

Meanwhile the girl from Style Savvy sharpens a switch blade knife to shank Villager at the first chance she gets.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Burb

The Absolute Worst
There's definitely something going on with the Animal Crossing site.

"AC Switch at E3" suggestions are way too pre-mature, though. There's a multitude of other possibilities.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Explaining it would ruin the joke, but I guess you're just that stoopid

Animal crossing is addicting and playing it may cause one to abandon their real life
Oh...

Oh!

Yeah... that's... a really good point.

But then again, Shiny's already abandoned his real life for us :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't make people hard as stone by looking at them, so no, I'm not :p
This will from now on be presented without any context.
Hold up....

It's "****posting" when you do it to me, but when I turn it around and make a similar accusation in jest, I'm being "too serious"?

:confused:
You never gave any himts that you were ****posting.
You also don't seem like the ****poster type but I think this is not going anywhere.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
You never gave any himts that you were ****posting.
You also don't seem like the ****poster type but I think this is not going anywhere.
My initial response was to say that I do that type of talk elsewhere. My last one that led to your "TOO SERIAL" comment was more or less exactly like your first one.

And I most definitely am the type to ****post. Half of what I post is pure snark or full-on joke posts. :facepalm:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Explaining it would ruin the joke, but I guess you're just that stoopid

Animal crossing is addicting and playing it may cause one to abandon their real life
There’s nothing addicting about Animal Crossing. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom