• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wow...

You'll get better eventually. :)

My gimmick is being a jack-of-all-trades in idiocy.

I think laziness can fit that mold :p

I mean... it's technically true when it comes to school, but yeah, I was probably too harsh for this one.

Fair enough.

Tankoo :)
Fair enough I guess.

Also, you didn't quote the second part of my post. Was my question asked at the worst moment? Or you can't answer it? I apologize in ether cases, I should have know better.

Beside that, you shouldn't be this harsh to yourself. Maybe you aren't that great in real life, but for me, you are a great person to talk to on this forum. And I am glad I can talk with you today or any day. :)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Because why not? Isn't why The Architect created us?

Plus, I had the image of this picture for weeks, maybe months. I had to do it one day or another.
Uh, I don't if that is what you had said in the game lol.

Also I once said my sister also plays Xenoblade Chronicles 2 a lot even though she is a Fire Emblem and Fate fan.. And didn't bother Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X, what are your thoughts?

And talking Xenoblade Chronicles 2 stiff to her is difficult .. Because she is playing Chinese version and the translation is off different than English...
You'll get better eventually. :)
Yeah, if I play more I guess, but my Nintendo Switch is basically a Xenoblade machine right now.
I'm not really a Xenoblade player...
Of you haven't play the game I recommend you to play it, but of your aren't in your grinding then I can understand

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tomorrow I'm gonna start my 2-month long hiatus.
Now excuse me while I prepare my essay for tomorrow's RTC.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Reading the past few pages has me like...

You guys and your shipping discussions....

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Uh, I don't if that is what you had said in the game lol.

Also I once said my sister also plays Xenoblade Chronicles 2 a lot even though she is a Fire Emblem and Fate fan.. And didn't bother Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X, what are your thoughts?

And talking Xenoblade Chronicles 2 stiff to her is difficult .. Because she is playing Chinese version and the translation is off different than English...

Yeah, if I play more I guess, but my Nintendo Switch is basically a Xenoblade machine right now.
That's exactly what I said in the story, maybe not word for word, but pretty close.

And what do you want me to say? They like games with a anime style, XB1 and X don't have it, so they aren't interested.

I don't know your sister beyond that bro.
I don't even get what the edit is because I don't Benoxlade.
It was more if I did a good job on placing the images on top of Robbie heads & company.

But I think I'm just going to wait Mythra opinion, sorry to bother you with that.

D

Deleted member

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn ( Tagging you for a reason )
Did you see my support posts?
Here they are:
I think you are a cool guy despite your faliures as well. You are a really nice guy. :)
Okay okay.....
You may have these problems, but I think you are a cool guy.
You are a nice guy who helps me out, and that is all that counts. :)
You are not a failure in my heart.
Hey guys, what's-

I told the users to not ship me with anyone and look what happened.
Tomorrow I'm gonna start my 2-month long hiatus.
Now excuse me while I prepare my essay for tomorrow's RTC.
I am going to miss you a bit, hopefully you do good in your essay.
I cant believe elevators have been involved in the title twice in a row.

****ing. Elevators.
:061:
Elevators.....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ahem, Not sure if you all know this, but uh..getting mad at a person who doesnt feel good about themselves doesnt make a person feel better about themselfs
Yeah... kinda realized that... but... it's kinda hard not to get mad at someone when they proceed to do the exact thing you complained about.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah... kinda realized that... but... it's kinda hard not to get mad at someone when they proceed to do the exact thing you complained about.
There is literaly no excuse you can give me. Insted of getting mad and complaining about what he doing, cool down and try to help instead

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And what do you want me to say? They like games with a anime style, XB1 and X don't have it, so they aren't interested.

I don't know your sister beyond that bro.
My sister. . She's an anime fan... And since Xenoblade is Nintendo and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is Anime style, she will be interested, also her friend was playing it way before she found out I was playing it. So that's why she bought Nintendo switch and the game.

I just what to hear you thoughts that's all. Do you think this somewhat proves that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 new style helped attracting more people like my sis? Or this is just nothing?
Also A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , you did do that quest in Tora House that you get in Chapter 8, right?
If he doesn't then I will feel sorry about him...
Maybe he can still do it in New Game + though.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

Im sorry If Im sticking my nose where it doesnt belong
It is all good.
I got the list open one tab over.

Can't hide from me.
Ura put me on the ship list, even though I wanted no part of this.

This can only go so well.
Well.... I hate being negative, but it is going to end a bat fate.
Well, now I'm even more hyped for E3.
Me too.
Animal Crossing hype?
Naw,You are fine. You are just a 14 year old with tons to learn about and there a lot of stuff to learn about. We've all been there, dont worry
Ooh... I feel bad for upsetting my best friend The Stoopid Unikorn.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That AC website thing isn't for E3.

It doesn't make sense to be updating and preparing a website for an announcement that'd be in June.

D

Deleted member

Ya, ma boi!

Unless they **** up and do another amiibo Festival... Please don't do that, Nintendo...
I hope Nintendo learned their lesson.
Also it would be cool for them to introduce Animal Crossing to the Switch, considering I know about the characters but I sadly never played the games. I heard they are really good so that is why I am hyped.
Best friend?
Yes......
Best friend.
You are good even with your IRL failures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom