• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Before anyone honestly thinks I'm fighting with Burb.

Please. Burb is my bother figure.

I love him.

One day we're going to get married in the sunset of a Spanish villa.

I will then throw him over the balcony.

Or he'll throw me off the balcony.

Either way it will be bliss.

Its so beautiful... *sniff* I wish I had a bother figure... W-who I could b-bother whenever I w-w-waaant.... *sob*

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Bye Lampy.

Here's a new topic boys and girls.

On your romantic interest, do you prefer long or short hair?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Doesn't matter to me as long as it feels nice to pet it :p

Though I also don't mind baldness either... as long as it's not the kind of bald that basically just half-bald with some hair on the sides.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Bye Lampy.

I just realized I don't know how I'd describe my boyfriends hair.

It's neither ''short" and it's not long. It's medium? Unless you're talking like volume or length, because volume it's medium, but length I suppose it's short? LOOK. I HAD TO MAKE THIS QUESTION HARD.

But it's nice. Like really nice.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Isn't there supposed to be Pokémon movie news today or is that tomorrow?
Oha Suta will start in half an hour; so we could get the totally unexpected and unpredictable reveal of Zeraora by 18:30 EDT

D

Deleted member

Style > Length

It's not about the size. It's about what you do with it.
:061:
This person gets it.
I do not know what I like better, short or long is both good as long as they look nice.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The winner of the first Mega Man poll was Proto Man. Bass and Roll fared well, though Wily was dead last. lol

The next poll with be Mega Man X themed. Your choices are X, Zero, Vile, and Axl.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.
Mega Man X all day every day.

D

Deleted member

Post was made incorrectly.
So.. how is everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I thought Bruce Wayne was Superman...

If I made that joke anywhere else, I would be a dead man.

I already feel like chopping my own fingers off.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Bye Lampy.

Love me a girl who can rock a boy cut.

Blame Winona Ryder circa 1997-1999.

I suppose you can also blame Misty, Videl and Sailor Mercury if you wanna get all weeb about it

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Did you now? But did you know that Bruce Wayne is Batman :p
That billionaire playboy? Please - he's too busy going to board meetings and dating models to make a difference in Gotham. What's next, you'll tell me that Superman puts on glasses and disguises himself as an ordinary citizen just for the heck of it?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

I'm gonna make this clear now...

Long hair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> short hair.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
My thoughts about Violet Evergarden remain the same, it is still really good. Although, I do have more to clarify on some matters I praised earlier. Many of the episodic stories in the second half here are slightly more hit and miss, although the way each episodic story was told was still great. To be fair, the second half also focuses on closing Violet’s character arc. This build-up works well to develop Violet, having her write more heartbreaking letters, with death being a closer obstacle to make her transition to writing her final letter to Gilbert believable to an extent. I would say that the best episodic stories in Violet Evergarden has to be the ones with the playwright, Iris, and the dying soldier. Those stories felt complete and brought enough build-up and scenes to put me in hardcore emotions. Violet and Gilbert’s backstory was also told well. So is the North and South peace arc, although the transition from stopping the bomb to the festival was a little bit jarring/unnatural.

I do have one question about Violet though, the conclusion that came with her wanting to spare people’s lives during the peace invaders episode was a little strange. I found that to be sorta out of nowhere. Although I can understand how it relates to Violet given she was a battle robot in the past, I found that to not relate to Violet’s goal on wanting to figure out how to create an expressive letter. If it were supposed to be like that, I personally would have wanted to see the ending being Violet writing a letter to the peace invading leader in the middle of the train bomb situation, with the leader being touched by her letter that he stops the bomb on his own terms. The sacrifice of Violet’s metal limbs to stop the bomb works fine, but I would have rather seen a more pacifist approach taken.

Overall, I think Violet’s character arc and the episodic storytelling were done well. I definitely still feel that some of the stories could be fleshed out more in terms of conflict complexity. Sometimes, I found myself thinking that the conflicts were a little too simple, thinking about the early letter stories specifically. But all of the stories were executed good enough in directing/presentation to make me see Violet Evergarden as a great anime. I would have liked to see more exploration of side-characters in the post-office, but Violet’s development throughout the series feels content enough for me. Violet Evergarden is not necessarily my #1 anime of 2018, but I personally hail it as one of the must-watch anime of Winter 2018 season. This anime not only touched my heart multiple times, but gave me a character I could strongly empathize with. A character whose actions motivate me AND inspire me as a writer, Violet Evergarden.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna make this clear now...

Long hair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> short hair.
Are you a weeb?
SMILE.PNG

It is just you have a lot of pictures to show. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Here's the trailer

Im sure Lisa's Eevee will evolve into a new form.
I like how the trailer goes from people being annoyed by Pokemon to eevee getting smacked in the head with a pokeball. Then it just froze at that scene with a look of pain in it's face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom