• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well, after going through about half of the pages I missed and seeing a post from praline praline showing her former avatar of Tharja except in GIF format, my computer decided to crash... I wonder why that happened. >_>

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, after going through about half of the pages I missed and seeing a post from praline praline showing her former avatar of Tharja except in GIF format, my computer decided to crash... I wonder why that happened. >_>
Your computer can’t handle the majesty that is Tharja in gif form?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Did anyone else here like the Legends trilogy?

I know it's pretty much a reboot of the original so fans have been divided over it if nothing else.

I'm looking forward to the remake so I can truly get into the original series. I've been interested in this franchise ever since I played the Eternal Night.

#Spyroboards
I only got a chance to play the first one, but I do remember liking it. The breath system was pretty fun to mess around with, particularly Earth and Electric since you could use them to trap enemies or for crowd control.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I could see that, but that'd be a Sony exclusive thing for sure and I'm sure people want to hype together in the streets.
I'm out of the loop on this sort of thing, but wouldn't MedEvil also be an exclusive?

I merely thought we're talking older Sony-based franchises that need revival. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm out of the loop on this sort of thing, but wouldn't MedEvil also be an exclusive?

I merely thought we're talking older Sony-based franchises that need revival. :p
You are right it was. I was just listing it as Sony has already confirmed themselves to be working on a remake/reboot of it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Almost certainly.

But I have a PS4, so...

You are right it was. I was just listing it as Sony has already confirmed themselves to be working on a remake/reboot of it.
They have? They have. Well. Missed that.

Alright then, give us Ape Escape.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I only got a chance to play the first one, but I do remember liking it. The breath system was pretty fun to mess around with, particularly Earth and Electric since you could use them to trap enemies or for crowd control.
Of I forgot about you.

Spyro Army:
Zeb~, vaanrose, KingofPhantoms, PLATINUM7, Roger Smith, Arcanir and I in the Spyro army....
May it continue to grow.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I must be the only person that didn’t get hyped for Spyro. I never had a ps1 growing up.
I never had a PS1 either; heck, I never grew up on a Playstation console. The oldest console I grew up on was the Nintendo Gamecube, so you aren't alone. :p

Chrono.

Did anyone else here like the Legends trilogy?

I know it's pretty much a reboot of the original so fans have been divided over it if nothing else.

I'm looking forward to the remake so I can truly get into the original series. I've been interested in this franchise ever since I played the Eternal Night.
Honestly way better than how Crash ended up.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
You guys know what PS1 game should totally get remade, though?

Final Fanta... oh.

... Oh.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I had all the best consoles growing up. N64, Game Boy, NES, Gamecube. :p
That's quite a nice selection of Nintendo consoles; it's a shame I missed out on the N64 and NES, but that was due to me being too young to ever experience them. But yeah, GameCube and Game Boy were awesome without question. :b:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You say that but for what you've been saying you have not played a Spyro game yourself... Don't you think you shouldn't be saying those things?
In my defense, I am 14.
Praline is twice my age, she could of easily had more privileges to play that game.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

That's quite a nice selection of Nintendo consoles; it's a shame I missed out on the N64 and NES, but that was due to me being too young to ever experience them. But yeah, GameCube and Game Boy were awesome without question. :b:
Gamecube and n64 have all the major nostalgia for me. Man I’d love to back in time to re-experience it all again.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
In my defense, I am 14.
Praline is twice my age, she could of easily had more privileges to play that game.
Fair enough, but I am 19 and I've played plenty of games from the N64 era and before. If you have the will to play old time classics, age is no restriction.

Though I'm lucky, Spyro and Crash both were my childhood hahaha. Not much else I could have asked for.

D

Deleted member

I can't believe Shiny is part of Gen-Z.

THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD
Yes, I am.
I have been using technology since I was less than a year old, I am not kidding.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Gamecube and n64 have all the major nostalgia for me. Man I’d love to back in time to re-experience it all again.
In a way, I'd have to agree with you; I miss the old nostalgia of the GameCube days. My favorite game from that time was Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. Without question, it was the best game for me as a kid and I'll remember it even when I'm over 30. It's got that much of an impact on me and I will go ballistic if a remake or a remaster is even announced. :p

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I’m more of a 90’s kid than most 90’s kids. Mostly because my family is ****in poor as hell. SNES, Game Boy Color, PlayStation, and N64 were all “new” to me when I was like 5 in 2003 didn’t get my GameCube till 04 and got Melee immediately. Still got my 64, PlayStation, and Game Boy Color and all my games.

Edit: and of course I still have my GameCube. Any Nintendo fan that don’t ain’t a Nintendo fan. JS.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That is why I wish I was an adult. :/
Rereleases bruh.

We live in a time where developers and consumers seem to care more about old games than new ones.

Unless the game's a Switch port :troll:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I remember in 1997 my parents taking my brother and I to costco and they asked us which we wanted, an n64 or a ps1. We both agreed on an n64 and they surprised us when we got home that they bought the n64 and super mario 64. Man the feels... this actually got me a bit emotional lol

I like to think there’s an alternate universe where we chose a ps1 and grew up with Crash and Spyro.

D

Deleted member

Some of my backstories of my grandparents are very interesting.
It is like something you would see in a movie.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Didn’t the millennial generation end in like ‘94 or ‘96 or something?
Some of my backstories of my grandparents are very interesting.
It is like something you would see in a movie.
**** boi you ain’t got nothing on my war stories. Being American Indian was rough.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man now I’m thinking back on all the games I grew upwith and it’s making me emotional as hell.. oh my god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom