• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've considered changing my avatar to Spyro as well just for teh lulz, but I've only played one Spyro game before (the GBA one) so I feel like it wouldn't be appropriate since I'm not a loyal fan or anything. I respect the franchise and like it but I'm not really part of the fandom, in other words.
Please don’t. I keep mistaking everyone with a Spyro avy for every other person with one.

D

Deleted member

Um...

I don't think you're using the term "wet dream" correctly.

If you are, TMI, dude.
I do know what it is......
Lets not get too much into this.
Okay, now tone it back.

Working on a balance.

that joke was TMI
Oh.. my apologies.
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you have no idea what that means.
I do.
It is when something "magical" comes out of you during a dream.
I am not telling you what that magical part is.....
It is semen.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Wet dream hyperboles are too much here?

Lame.

A new Jak and Daxter game developed by Naughty Dog and is a sequel, not a reboot, is my playstation cream dream. There's no other way to express that in words and get the point across.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I've considered changing my avatar to Spyro as well just for teh lulz, but I've only played one Spyro game before (the GBA one) so I feel like it wouldn't be appropriate since I'm not a loyal fan or anything. I respect the franchise and like it but I'm not really part of the fandom, in other words.
Was it Season of Ice/Flame?

Because those ones are actually pretty dang good.

D

Deleted member

You all think I do not know what a wet dream is.....
I had one before a while ago, so of course I would know.

OKAY do not reply to this or like this please. Do not even comment.

Lets drop it.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
SO HOW ‘BOUT DAT SPYRO TRILOGY, HUH?!

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
After Spyro is released I feel like a lot of us nostalgic mother****ers are gonna be all:

I mean there's MediEvil I suppose. But then what?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
After Spyro is released I feel like a lot of us nostalgic mother****ers are gonna be all:

Simple, bring back some the dead fighting game franchises that lived and died in the 90-early 00's. There's a bajillion of them.
Like Samurai Shodown, Bloody Roar, Fatal Fury, or hell Darkstalkers.
(please give us a new darkstalkers)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A few things I'm planning to do this weekend (outside the usual things I'm busy with like educational matters).

-Catch-up with RWBY
-Dust my room
-Finally work on that Tetra moveset.

Making a moveset is gonna be interesting since I've never made a complete one before and I still don't have a total grasp on the finer, more complicated details of Smash's mechanics. Not to mention I want it to sound fairly balanced.

I at least know some features I'm going to implement in the moveset like some WW items and Tetra's pirate gear. I don't expect Smash to take many cues from Hyrule Warriors, if any, but I'm going to include a few HW-inspired attacks in the moveset regardless. :p

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Fatal Fury absolved in King of Fighters did it not? I mean that's primarily where people think Geese is from, and what with him being in Tekken 7? Sure why not try to bring back Fatal Fury as well.

Darkstalkers would be my personal choice. It's weird and kooky with vibrant horror undertones. It's right up my ally and I'd die from glee if Capcom brought it back.

TBH I liked both different GBA spyro games I played

Season of Ice AND Revenge of the Rhynocs.

They were both pretty jank, but they were pretty fun. I did however find a softlock though, The first dragonfly got stuck in a wall . . .and that basically means game over. So that was fun. BUT everything else was cool and I loved playing them. I wouldnt mind heading back TBH.

:061:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With all the purple dragon avatars here you’d think it was Ridley boards all over again

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I'll be playing Smash Switch.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Joke: RidleyBoards
Broke: SpyroBoards
Woke: BarneyBoards

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Did anyone else here like the Legends trilogy?

I know it's pretty much a reboot of the original so fans have been divided over it if nothing else.

I'm looking forward to the remake so I can truly get into the original series. I've been interested in this franchise ever since I played the Eternal Night.

With all the purple dragon avatars here you’d think it was Ridley boards all over again
#Spyroboards

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I think we could all use more Cynthia in our lives...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Fatal Fury absolved in King of Fighters did it not? I mean that's primarily where people think Geese is from, and what with him being in Tekken 7? Sure why not try to bring back Fatal Fury as well.

Darkstalkers would be my personal choice. It's weird and kooky with vibrant horror undertones. It's right up my ally and I'd die from glee if Capcom brought it back.
Pretty much KoF is the only thing SNK has made for a good while. At least in terms of fighting games.
Which is a shame because they had a lot of really fantastic fighting games, especially later in like 1996-2000 and such.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know what I'd love an HD remake of?

Spongebob Squareparents: Battle for Bikini Bottom.

I'm not even joking.

Licensed games can be pretty bad sometimes. BfBB, however, is the exact opposite of a bad licensed game.

BarneyBoards
Now that sounds like a nightmare......

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I know it's pretty much a reboot of the original so fans have been divided over it if nothing else.

I'm looking forward to the remake so I can truly get into the original series. I've been interested in this franchise ever since I played the Eternal Night.

#Spyroboards
I've only played the GBA version of the first game and very briefly tried Eternal Night on Wii and DS.

I liked the GBA game but I didn't care for the Legendary Spyro universe anywhere near as much as I did the original.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

#Spyroboards
I played the first two.

They're alright. Don't have any intention of going back to them, but I'd much rather play them than Enter the Dragonfly.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Banjo-Kazooie. Super Mario 64. Jack & Daxter. Ratchet & Clank 2 and 3. And of course, without doubt, Donkey Kong 64. Cause everyone loves DK64.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man my shoulder/neck has been killing me all day today.. I really hope it’s nit the beginning of arthritis... :urg:

D

Deleted member

Banjo-Kazooie. Super Mario 64. Jack & Daxter. Ratchet & Clank 2 and 3. And of course, without doubt, Donkey Kong 64. Cause everyone loves DK64.
Cool remix ideas, but 64 is on the DS. You can play DS games with 3DS.
If you want another one....well then. :lol:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Greetings, fellow Spyros. Boy, that Ripto sure is ragey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom