• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Okay.
Thanks!
Now no one come in my room and tell me to stop, Super Sayin Opossum is too attractive for me.
My bad side wants me to make more jokes, but my good side slapped me in the face and told me to stop the act and move on.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Two girls for one guy?

Yeah, I truly am a myth :troll:
ones a tsundere whos going to make your life hell and the other is a "super yandere" (apparently) who will also make your life living hell
you'll be so far gone you'll truely become a myth :troll:
Nah it was like a half hour tops before I was told to change.
lol now thats what to be expected

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My bad side wants me to make more jokes, but my good side slapped me in the face and told me to stop the act and move on.
Your bad side isn't wrong.

You just need material that's actually good for your jokes to work.

ones a tsundere whos going to make your life hell and the other is a "super yandere" (apparently) who will also make your life living hell
Oh well, seems worth it to me :troll:

D

Deleted member

I am starting to love watching lightning bolts up close in YouTube videos.
I do not know if this is a bad thing or a good thing.
Now see!

That was a funny sex joke.

Good job.
Hooray! I did it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am starting to love watching lightning bolts up close in YouTube videos.
I do not know if this is a bad thing or a good thing.
It's a bad thing because they're better when witnessed offline.

guess what they say is true, every man wishes to die surrounded and cause of by women :troll:
yus yus :p

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Shiny is gonna get Chris Hansen at our doors one of these days.

He's secretly just a To Catch a Predator sting operation.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

lol now thats what to be expected
The super yandere thing was kinda a joke lol

Also thinking back I think it was actually like 5 minutes, also I think it was actually Opo that told me to change it... or Swamp.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The super yandere thing was kinda a joke lol
i'm aware :p just gonna push it when i can
Also thinking back I think it was actually like 5 minutes, also I think it was actually Opo that told me to change it... or Swamp.[
ah, makes sense some prominent used to be mods would get ya to change it, after all theres a difference between a cute and sexy gif thats still in the safe zone vs straight up softcore

Ivander

Smash Legend
>Finally get enough Snake Eye Jewels to ascend Robin
>No 3rd skill
What
>Streghtening quest
>Not available on NA
DELIGHT WORKS!!!
Yeah, those suck, especially with how long they are going to take to come out. The other ones are Interludes with NP upgrades or skill upgrades, which while there are a decent amount, some aren't out still, like Vlad III's Legend of Dracula skill upgrade or Jeanne's NP upgrade. Those two will be in London when they come, but they aren't yet, so....

So far, the Rank-Up quests that have come out are Eric Bloodaxe, Spartacus, Benkei, Sanson, Leonidas, Boudica and Martha. Out of all of them, Leonidas is by far the most must-have, as it really helps him stand out from Georgios as it makes him a Tank/Buster Support hybrid. Martha, Spartacus, Sanson and Boudica are must-haves only if you actually care about them enough to use them constantly. Eric's sounds nice, but it merely a pseudo-heal rather than an actual heal. And Benkei's, while the effect is great, still relies on RNG much like his first skill, so it really sucks at lower levels and it's still not 100% chance of hitting at max level.

Euryale, Mozart and Asterios will be awesome when they get their 3rd skill. Robin Hood, Medea, Atalante, Medusa and Shakespeare get some good 3rd skills. And Gilles becomes a fun gimmick Saber Servant when he gets his 3rd skill.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You’re about as mythical as a sun bleached blobfish that was dropped in the Victorian era sewers.

Dats y eye luv ya.
Was that a NonSpecificRoast? :laugh:

How dare you dub this a cult.

It's much better than the Sepia-toned Outbreak or the Yandere Outbreak.
I'll do whatever the hell I want here! This is my turf, not yours, you Bob-omber! :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
How dare you dub this a cult.

It's much better than the Sepia-toned Outbreak or the Yandere Outbreak.
oh ya i remember those...i found it funny how i was just naturally accepted to the yandere one by doing absolute nothing and be myself :V

Was that a NonSpecificRoast? :laugh:

I'll do whatever the hell I want here! This is my turf, not yours, you Bob-omber! :p
thats... a good question, are we even still bob-ombers uni? is this my turf now?

Cause I love my waifu maybe too much. lol
lol true :laugh:
just try not to do anything ya regret ^-^'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom