• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Perhaps, but I'm the equine who doesn't care :p
With that attitude, you must be a close relative of Celestabellebethabelle.

oh ya i remember those...i found it funny how i was just naturally accepted to the yandere one by doing absolute nothing and be myself :V
They were fun yet crazy times.

You got it by basically doing nothing? Luigi would be proud. :4luigi:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh ya i remember those...i found it funny how i was just naturally accepted to the yandere one by doing absolute nothing and be myself :V

thats... a good question, are we even still bob-ombers uni? is this my turf now?

lol true :laugh:
just try not to do anything ya regret ^-^'
I regret nothing!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I know I'm not one of these counting nerds anymore.

Not sure about you though.
huh.....-shrugs-
With that attitude, you must be a close relative of Celestabellebethabelle.

They were fun yet crazy times.

You got it by basically doing nothing? Luigi would be proud. :4luigi:
it was more because i was already closly related at that time :V
Having a new home does not make your old home forgotten.

Turns out space is fortune cookies.
very true wise wisdom rodent
I regret nothing!
THEN ALL IS PERFECT! CONTINUE TO GAZE UPON THY WAIFUS CHARM AND LOVE
considering how much i hate the term waifu i never though i'll ever be saying that line

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
huh.....-shrugs-

it was more because i was already closly related at that time :V

very true wise wisdom rodent

THEN ALL IS PERFECT! CONTINUE TO GAZE UPON THY WAIFUS CHARM AND LOVE
considering how much i hate the term waifu i never though i'll ever be saying that line
Yeah waifu is a dumb word.

I....what?

Your slap is horrible. Also I can wave-dash unlike you and slap you back.
You forget one thing though Shiny... I literally don’t care.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
She's a real ***** in family meetups.

Been this way since bunch of kids beat her up.
I hear she pulled a scam on them that drove one to tears. It's not like she didn't have it coming. Shame, though. Maybe she'll fully change for the better one day.

There's also been claims that the act ultimately protected the kids' home town from an insane isosceles demon. It's a weird situation from what I've heard, honestly. Everything in that town is weird.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I hear she pulled a scam on them that drove one to tears. It's not like she didn't have it coming. Shame, though. Maybe she'll improve for the better one day.

There's also been claims that the act ultimately protected the kids' home town from an insane isosceles demon. It's a weird situation from what I've heard, honestly. Everything in that town is weird.
I like that town. The weirdness makes everyday life a lot of fun.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
For the brief instances that we hear Spyro in the trailer, he sounded a bit weird.

Apparently it is Tom Kenny, who voiced him in Spyro 2 and 3 but he sounds very different. If his lines are redone for 2 and 3 I hope they don't sound too different. Spyro 1 had a different voice actor anyway, so I'm use to it being different.

The game does look incredible, so I'm optimistic to hear remixes to the soundtracks. Spyro 3 has some of my favourite VGM. They'd also better include the extra music from the PAL and Greatest Hits version of Spyro 3. I don't see why they wouldn't but you never know.

Also hope to see some small touches come back, like the Dan Johnson cameos and cheat codes (squidboarding anyone?). Also hope that charging in Spyro 1 is made to work like how it does in 2 and 3. No more slippery controls and inability to really jump and charge. Hovering would be nice but it would make certain parts in Spyro 1 a lot easier. I think it would also be cool if skill points could be added to the first game. I had a lot of fun tracking all the skill points down in 2 and 3.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
@ShinyLegendary

I forget that you're like 9 years old and To Catch a Predator was on when you were just an embyro, but see it was this show where they conducted sting operations to catch pedophiles and the host was a man named Chris Hansen who would surprise the pedophile after he came to meet an underage boy or girl.

His catch phrase was ''Why don't you have a seat? Right over there."

But you should know this seeing as you are employed by him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary

I forget that you're like 9 years old and To Catch a Predator was on when you were just a embyro, but see it was this show where they conducted sting operations to catch pedophiles and the host was a man named Chris Hansen who would surprised the pedophile after he came to meet an underage boy or girl.

His catch phrase was ''Why don't you have a seat? Right over there."

But you should know this seeing as you are employed by him.
Me, employed by him?

Also I am young, but calling me below 14 is taking it too far. Especially nine.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It is a beautiful gif, that is why. I take it.
Better than your Sailor Moon gifs.
Ehh **** off.
Tell me your list bruh.

Guess he didn't realize
Usagi is Sailor Moon
Tharja, Azura, Lucina, Lyn, Eirika, Severa, Charlotte, Nyx and Marisa. You meant for just Fire Emblem, right?

Also he was talking about the Tharja gif I posted.
lol then just **** it and just say so so is lovable adorable and whatacallit :V
Works for me.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Heard about that too. I wonder how they are now...

(You're not alone :crying:)
One can only hope they're getting through life together by helping each other out.

(Still my favorite show of all time, I'll never let that go unheard. I loved the way it ended, but if there was ever an announcement that new episodes of the show were being made someday, you better believe that I'd still be overwhelmed with joy).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You mean this one? :V
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Savage_Spin-Out_(move)

Which Incineroar can actually use due to Leech Life? :p
And looks hella awkward? :awesome:
OH GOD, IT'S LIKE YOU PLANNED AHEAD FOR THAT JOKE :laugh:

One can only hope they're getting through life together by helping each other out.

(Still my favorite show of all time, I'll never let that go unheard. I loved the way it ended, but if there was ever an announcement that new episodes of the show were being made someday, you better believe that I'd still be overwhelmed with joy).
Indeed.

(I just want shorts of what happens to the townies post-finale. Maybe the twins visiting on the next vacation as a set up? Would be a nice closure.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I went from not caring about Spyro to Spyro in Smash being my wet dream....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed.

(I just want shorts of what happens to the townies post-finale. Maybe the twins visiting on the next vacation as a set up? Would be a nice closure.)
Kind of funny how this conversation went from avatar jokes to Gravity Falls stuff lol.

In all seriousness, I would really like something like that myself. I mean, after all.....

One of the last things we see in the series is the note to Dipper signed by all of his and Mabel's friends, reading "See you next summer!".

Which absolutely leaves things open for a potential sequel and continuation! That kind of set-up would be perfect and in a way is kind of already there. There's so many great characters in the series that'd it be nice to see how they're doing in the town by the next summer.

Plus, being Gravity Falls, I'm sure there'd still be room for more mysteries.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Have you never listened to the song?

He has no style, he has no grace.
This Korn has a funny face.

:p
You call me classless for using Luigi and you use the line in a rap from a 19 year old game that’s about the least classy character in the game. So you got no style, no grace, a funny face, AND no class!

Git puuped ahn agein kedd.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I've considered changing my avatar to Spyro as well just for teh lulz, but I've only played one Spyro game before (the GBA one) so I feel like it wouldn't be appropriate since I'm not a loyal fan or anything. I respect the franchise and like it but I'm not really part of the fandom, in other words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom