• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hopefully uninstalling and reinstalling FighterZ will let me actually be able to open the game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also at this point I'm assuming Neo's dead and didn't Mary Poppins her way off the ship in volume three. It's been too long. RIP my favorite aesthetically pleasing assassin.
I'm still hopeful, honestly. There's so much potential in Neo getting a revenge arc.

Also, have some sad fanart :p

D

Deleted member

I do not know what I am doing right now..................
Something... "spicy".

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Like learning 1 character is hard enough, but having to learn 3 is impossible.
To be honest. The characters in dbfz have quite the amount of universal stuff.

Everyone has almost the same tools like airdashing, overheads, double jumps, etc

Not to mention the inputs for basic combos can be a lot of times similar.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The winner was Alph, I guess to show there are many out there that thinks he deserve his own slot than being an alt. Louie was definitely close to beating him, and Brittany was proven more wanted than Charlie.

Next would be the first of many Sonic themed polls, this one focusing on Sonic's closest friends. Your choices are Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and the Avatar from Sonic Forces.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.
*sees Twitter poll box that hasn't finished loading*

"Oh it's another one of those things where I don't have an opinion-

*box loads*

*HAMMERS VOTE DOWN WITH INTENSITY*

You meme trash better get out before I smack you out.

D

Deleted member

Besides that, his Final Ascension art is a parallel to Mozart's Final Ascension.

Pretty fitting for rivals.

Seeing Salieri's attacks reminds me of the fact that DW mentioned that all Launch servants would get new combat animations(still waiting for those awesome Carmilla animations that are out in Japan). All the 1/2 Stars did get new background art on their cards. If all of the Launch servants, including the 1/2 Stars, are getting new combat animations, Mozart better get some pretty dang cool ones to rival that of Salieri.
Yeah, I saw the background updates, they look amazing.

I know Kojiro and Hassan got animation updates from the 1*/2* Servants but who else? Mozart update is inevitable now tho.
Also, god I hope they update Leonidas, his NP is the most disappointing thing in the entire world.
Also wow the very first instance of profanity in the show.
#LetRubySay****

Chrono.

The winner was Alph, I guess to show there are many out there that thinks he deserve his own slot than being an alt. Louie was definitely close to beating him, and Brittany was proven more wanted than Charlie.

Next would be the first of many Sonic themed polls, this one focusing on Sonic's closest friends. Your choices are Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and the Avatar from Sonic Forces.

Begin.
Tails has and will remain my number one newcomer wish.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh no I smelled blood

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Episode Eight thoughts
Ghira is Best Dad.

Lol Sun

AND QROW BETTER NOT HAVE JUST ****ING DIED.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You people are wondering about Neo?

I'm still trying to figure out where Neptune went?

He just stopped existing.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Pretty much everyone but RWBY, JN_R, Qrow, Sun and the antagonists (minus Roman and Neo) stopped existing when it comes to the pre-V4 characters.

Neptune's not alone.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
TBF Praline the mental image of you tossing an XB1 at a wall is pretty funny even if it's also a colossal waste of money.

They dedicate entire compilation videos to stuff like that.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
HOLY ****! I JUST MET DELTHEA AND SHE IS LIKE THE CUTEST LITTLE SISTER I HAVE SEEN IN FIRE EMBLEM! I FINALLY FOUND AN ECHOES CHARACTER THAT CLICKED WITH ME SO STRONGLY! :cry:

The shift from a school show to adventure, while also adding a ****ton of new characters basically made a lot of RWBY's side characters vanish instantly.

Unfortunate consequence
:061:

D

Deleted member

Who?
Pretty much everyone but RWBY, JN_R, Qrow, Sun and the antagonists (minus Roman and Neo) stopped existing when it comes to the pre-V4 characters.

Neptune's not alone.
Yeah, that's one thing that really bothers me.
"Hey, look at all these characters for 3 volumes now they're gone they never existed hope you enjoy watching moustache man and scorpion"
HOLY ****! I JUST MET DELTHEA AND SHE IS LIKE THE CUTEST LITTLE SISTER I HAVE SEEN IN FIRE EMBLEM! I FINALLY FOUND AN ECHOES CHARACTER THAT CLICKED WITH ME SO STRONGLY! :cry:
Blue, we gotta talk, buddy.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Neo is supposedly going to come back, we just don't know when.

Neptune on the other hand? Well, he lives in Mistral, so he could have been in Volume 5, but he was MIA.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, I saw the background updates, they look amazing.

I know Kojiro and Hassan got animation updates from the 1*/2* Servants but who else? Mozart update is inevitable now tho.
Also, god I hope they update Leonidas, his NP is the most disappointing thing in the entire world.
None of the other 1/2 Stars have gotten animation updates. And not alot of the Grand Order launch servants have gotten animation updates in general.
The ones that I can remember that did/do get animation updates later are Altera, Elizabeth, Robin hood, Chevalier D'eon, Carmilla and Kintoki. Otherwise, none of the other launch servants(besides the ones from Fate/Stay Night) have gotten updates, despite there being demands for ones like Martha, Marie, Lancelot, and the Apocrypha Servants like Siegfried and Atalante.

I thought I saw somewhere on the GO reddit that mentioned that eventually, all of the Launch servants would get new animation updates, but I haven't been able to find it again, so it's more than possible I might have misread one I passed by too quickly.
Regardless, the Launch Servants do need some new animations, especially the Servants who have gotten some action in other adaptions and whatnot, like the Apocrypha servants, Lancelot, Caster Gilles, etc. I'm also surprised that Kiyohime has not yet gotten an animation update, considering how popular she is, yet Chevalier D'eon and Carmilla have gotten one before her.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think if Sakurai ads a second Sonic rep it'll be Tails or Knuckles after all they're the Mii Fighter costumes and Shadow is an assist trophy.

The thing is how do you make Shadow unique? A lot of people talk about him slowing time and such, but whoopy another counter.

Plus Bayonetta already does what his counter would most likely be with Witch Time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think if Sakurai ads a second Sonic rep it'll be Tails or Knuckles after all they're the Mii Fighter costumes and Shadow is an assist trophy.

The thing is how do you make Shadow unique? A lot of people talk about him slowing time and such, but whoopy another counter.

Plus Bayonetta already does what his counter would most likely be with Witch Time.
I don’t think 3rd party series shoukd get more than 1 character representation.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why did this episode emotionally destroy me harder than both Penny and Pyhrra's deaths? What the ****. This one blindsided me.

RIP Hanzo

God damn it Ren and Nora just shot up right to the top echelon of my favorites list. The toy wooden hammer Nora got, alongside the dagger from Ren's dad...god damn it all.

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE QUIRKY SIDE CHARACTERS, GOD DAMN IT. THE OVERLY OPTIMISTIC GENKY GIRL AND THE STRAIGHTMAN QUIET GUY. I SHOULDN'T BE BAWLING MY EYES OUT.

On the other hand, having side characters disappear at least gives them protection from the plot. May Velvet and Coco live to see another day. *clinks glass*

Why did this episode emotionally destroy me harder than both Penny and Pyhrra's deaths? What the ****. This one blindsided me.

RIP Hanzo

God damn it Ren and Nora just shot up right to the top echelon of my favorites list. The toy wooden hammer Nora got, alongside the dagger from Ren's dad...god damn it all.

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE QUIRKY SIDE CHARACTERS, GOD DAMN IT. THE OVERLY OPTIMISTIC GENKY GIRL AND THE STRAIGHTMAN QUIET GUY. I SHOULDN'T BE BAWLING MY EYES OUT.

On the other hand, having side characters disappear at least gives them protection from the plot. May Velvet and Coco live to see another day. *clinks glass*
The emotions never end

dont forget to watch the V5 trailers before watching the volume.
:061:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Don't worry Opossum Opossum

Soon, you'll get some happy moments.

These guys are allowed to win once in a while.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think they should. Some of them have iconic gaming characters and Smash has ceased to be ''Let's celebrate Nintendo!" It's moved onto celebrate gaming and mostly iconic gaming as a whole.

Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Chun Li, Ken, Zero from Mega Man X, the Black Mage class from Final Fantasy.

All of these are just as iconic to gaming as Sonic, Ryu, Mega Man and Cloud. And I'm sure you could argue for other characters in the Street Fighter, Mega Man and Final Fantasy series as well.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I agree with you on most franchises.

But I think Sonic would be fine with a second rep. Especially with how bland Sonic's moveset is while every other third-party looks amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom