• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...oh ****, I just confused the NintenZone with the discord.

Well that's embarrasing.:lol:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just beat the final boss of Kirby: Star Allies
No surprise we got our "Aww, cute game!" to "IS THAT FINAL BOSS A ****ING DEMON SPAWN!!??" formula

The final battle was probably my most favorite of the series.
Now for the bonus stuff.
My favourite part was the
beam struggle. Made it feel like DBZ for a minute there.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’d be cool to have a Dark Souls stage or AT in the next Smash.

It’s too early for a character imo

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
To be quite honest, as much as I love the Crash series, Spyro has always been the better of the two to me. I've been waiting SOOO ****in long for Spyro to come back. Which is a reason I've refused to buy Skylanders for so long.

Chrono.

To be quite honest, as much as I love the Crash series, Spyro has always been the better of the two to me. I've been waiting SOOO ****in long for Spyro to come back. Which is a reason I've refused to buy Skylanders for so long.
Same here.

I kinda like Crash, and bought the Trilogy and enjoyed it. But Spyro was my real childhood before Sonic and Pokemon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So, that new Star vs episode...
How did things go to hell so goddamn quickly? What the ****ing ****!?!?

Because you talked about it like it's a Japan-exclusive thing when it's clearly not.
Star vs in a nutshell.png
GameStop (and Dave & Busters) once again show they're making up stuff for Smash Bros.
https://twitter.com/DandBPalisades/status/979721262527320064

Can't wait for Smashifed Inkling, Waluigi, and Path of Radiance Ike!

And when I replied with "Waluigi" they liked it.
path of radiance ike as a clone would be hilarious. I could see it now: “they added another ******* fire emblem character and it’s a clone!?” “Yeah! They aren’t even from a newer game. What’s wrong with you Sakurai!”

Spyro 2 was my very first game.

Y'all best BELIEVE im hyped for the Treasure Trilogy.

TBH the only thing im interested is if it gets an eventual switch release ill have portable spyro.

I wouldnt be surprised if I prefer the original release. Nostalgic blocky graphics, glitches for speedrunning, and probably the music.
:061:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I like that Activision has pretty much embracing the leak of the Spyro trilogy in terms of marketing, rather than just keeping hush hush until they eventually confirm it.

Reminded of the Chibi-Robo on fire tweet Nintendo sent before the Mini-Direct.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly, I like Spyro, but I could never get myself an attachment to the games I played unlike Crash.

But I know it's a big deal to many.

D

Deleted member

I've yet to play either a Spyro game.
My expirience with Crash has also been pretty limited since I could only play the first couple of levels of the first game in a friend's house, but N-Sane Trilogy will probably be one of the first games I buy when I get a Switch.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Same here, I like Crash, but Spyro was the primary reason I even got a PS1 as a kid. Hell, I even played two of the three original games to 100% completion due to how much I loved them back then. So honestly I can't wait for the Treasure Trilogy to finally release so that I can enjoy the original three all over again.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Off-topic, but I just made a heartwarming little discovery, and thought I'd share. Want to know how much I loved Star Fox as kid?

Haven't seen these in over a decade. I remember making these with my grandmother when I was around 8 or 9 years old. Four Arwings and three Wolfens, just how it was in Star Fox Assault. Oh, God, the memories. Assault was one of my favorite games when I was a kid, and still is to this day.

Chrono.

I only ever 100% Ripto's Rage.

I wanted to do it with Year of the Dragon but other stuff took my time.

D

Deleted member

Off-topic, but I just made a heartwarming little discovery, and thought I'd share. Want to know how much I loved Star Fox as kid?

Haven't seen these in over a decade. I remember making these with my grandmother when I was around 8 or 9 years old. Four Arwings and three Wolfens, just how it was in Star Fox Assault. Oh, God, the memories. Assault was one of my favorite games when I was a kid, and still is to this day.
That is a really cool story to hear! :)
How did those live so long...

If it was not for Trump, I would have never knew it was the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination.
Why do I have to know this? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I've no idea. Just came across them in a plastic bag.

I feel such mixed emotions right now. Filled with Star Fox Assault nostalgia, but also sad since Star Fox's future looks bleak after Zero. I think I might plug the Gamecube in and boot up Assault again, for old time's sake.

God, I really hope Star Fox starts booming as a series again.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
"Your analysis was very consistent" -my professor
I see he liked those anime tiddies.
Operation Make My Professor See Anime Tiddies is a success.
Aww, so they weren't secretly surpressing their power level. Oh, well maybe another Prof. of yours will turn out to be a Fate weeb.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

If it was not for Trump, I would have never knew it was the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination.
I think Trump mentioning MLK jr is gross since he so obviously doesn’t stand for the things MLK jr did

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Because history should never be forgotten. Even if it's a terrible event that happened that day.

King is one of the most important figures of the 20th century. What he did changed humanity.

Say... you do have history as a subject in school, right?

D

Deleted member

The Silver Avenger from the JP Lostbelt chapter is making me feel things. Why do us NA plebs have to wait two years to get him and Golembro?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

these are pretty cool and well done. That’s impressive for being made when your 9. Nice job! Assault is the first Star Fox I played. I was also pretty young at the time thought. I didn’t own but my brothers friend use to come up here all the time and bring it so we all played the multiplayer. I remember enjoying it quite a bit but I was so bad that I kept her given the rocket launcher lol.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For anyone of you guys that owns DBFZ, today, and today only, if you go to an ONLINE lobby, you get 300,000 Zenny for free. Supposedly, it's celebrating the Broly/Bardock DLC.

I've been practicing more with Gohan, Trunks and Hit.

Hit's a little weird for me, I've got to get used to some of his slower attacks. But I'm a LOT more consistent(but not 100% perfect) with Gohan's L,L,2M,M, JL, JM, J2H combo. After that I can throw out another LMH, Vanish into a grab. If I feel like spending another bar, I could use Heavy Machinegun Kick too.

I can do the same with Trunks, but he has another ender with his QCF+M Sword.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For anyone of you guys that owns DBFZ, today, and today only, if you go to an ONLINE lobby, you get 300,000 Zenny for free.

I've been practicing more with Gohan, Trunks and Hit.

Hit's a little weird for me, I've got to get used to some of his slower attacks. But I'm a LOT more consistent(but not 100% perfect) with Gohan's L,L,2M,M, JL, JM, J2H combo. After that I can throw out another LMH, Vanish into a grab. If I feel like spending another bar, I could use Heavy Machinegun Kick too.

I can do the same with Trunks, but he has another ender with his QCF+M Sword.
Well looks like I gotta try and get on it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom