• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I dare you, I ****ing dare you try

I won't hesitate, *****
Okay.
*steps forward clears throat*
Mimikyu is a piece of trash of a Pokemon that shouldn't be in Smash

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I do kind of like Trubbish, mainly because it completes a trio with Grimer and Koffing.

Grimer for water pollution.
Koffing for air pollution.
Trubbish for land pollution.
Garbodor is the only pokemon I’d redesign. I’d make it basically a garbage bag snowman. If you get what I mean.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
My boyfriend just surprised me with an Easter present: Calico Critters Luxury Townhome Gift Set. I love it so much! Now my Tuxedo Cat Family has a house. :awesome:

Speaking of cats, Meowth should be playable in Smash and Pokken. Oh, and the Wandering Heroes from StreetPass Mii Plaza: Find Mii I & II should be playable in Smash.

D

Deleted member

Sorry I’m about 150 replies late, but sure!

Hi bro!
@RamOne He is saying "hi" to you!
Speaking of Shiny, he literally said I'm harassing him... What? He also went as far as reporting that account because I didn't close it.
Also for what it's worth it wasn't the first ****ty Smash speculation Twitter account. The first one got closed by whoever owned it but I know that several people in this thread supported it.
Stop lying. You are harassing me.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So my luck in Fire Emblem Heroes has been a nice ride.

When I went for the free summon in the recent Miracle Banner, look who I finally got:

Yep, I finally got Sigurd. He even has amazing IVs too: +Atk -Res. I honestly didn't think I would pull Sigurd after pulling Exalted Chrom, who has been my main sword unit in my Horse Emblem team, with those same IVs, but hey, looks like I have another option for my sword unit in my Horse Emblem team now!

I also managed to accumulate a total of 65 orbs just in time for the Legendary banner. This was the best I got out of the banner:

My first 5-star Summer Tiki, and the only new 5-star I pulled from the banner. She has meh IVs though in the form of +Res -HP. Not sure if I want to invest in her.

Before that summoning session you see in the image, I also pulled another Halloween Nowi, bringing up my total of Halloween Nowis to three. The two I got from the legendary banner don't have very good IVs though compared to the first one I pulled back around Halloween: one has +Def -HP, the other has +Res -Spd. I'm definitely going to use those two as fodder for other flying units when assembling my Flier Emblem team.

Also, in Fire Emblem Heroes news, the next Voting Gauntlet has been revealed! It'll be called Bunny Battle Ballot, and it will pit this year's Easter units against last year's Easter units! The VG begins on April 4, and the Easter banner from last year is coming back for this occasion! Here are the matchups:

Oof, Catria and Chrom are pitted against each other. It'll be tough to decide which of the two I'll be joining since I really like both characters, but I might also jump on team Kagero because I like her too.

Funny that Kagero and Camilla are going up against each other in the first round as well. That one is basically battle of the boobs!

D

Deleted member

Okay.
*steps forward clears throat*
Mimikyu is a piece of trash of a Pokemon that shouldn't be in Smash
Fine then.
Warning: blood and violence
He'd have to be somewhat cute to be considered anywhere near as good as a kitten :troll:
If what you're implying what I think you are, I already knew that Gwen was a tsundere for me.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
My main criticisms with Zero were the motion controls, having to split my attention between the screen and gamepad, and that it's another retelling of the Lylat Wars. I still enjoyed the game though, despite some of my issues with the game.

I agree that a Command sequel would be the best thing to come next, but I'm curious which ending they'd run with. The default ending is the 3rd, it ends on a pretty sour note, and you don't even defeat the main antagonist of that run. Whereas the 1st ending is the most "Star Fox" feeling ending, and you actually defeat the game's main antagonist.

I'd love to see a sequel in that timeline that places the 1st ending as the official canon ending, as well as a canon path to get there. I just hope that the next Star Fox game, in terms of gameplay, is able to evolve properly and the series is able to outgrow the shadow 64 left behind. This video here I feel is a great way for the series to be taken, although I think more could be added.
I watched the video, there were some ideas I liked, but here's a video that also has some suggestions for Zero sequel, note this guy liked Zero, but hear him out, he's got some good ideas on what they could do for missions and how Miyu and Fey can be introduced into the Zero Universe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMLhwjPL4BA

Also something I remembered about Command, that I did like, the Star Fox/Star Wolf Dynamic had evolved, from sworn enemies, to grudgingly respectful rivals. Plus one of the story elements that they could fix up on, is the one that has Star Fox helping Star Wolf clear their name of a crime they didn't commit. Also while I wouldn't mind them moving on from the 64-Adventures-Assault-Command timeline, I just want a 100% definitive ending for that timeline, meaning one that is happy, and that doesn't make Fox and Krystal's characters completely **** the bed.

Also, I will concede some aspects of the motion controls aren't to everybody's liking, its though's who say, it has motion controls therefore its bad. And I wasn't happy about another Lylat Wars retelling.

Awesome, another response. Much appreciated.

If they opt not to, I can't say I blame them. I just hope its sales don't hurt the series too much, and that Nintendo learns what went wrong. Motion controls and dealing with the gamepad weren't popular, and it didn't help that the game came out on a dying system, anyways.

One thing to note is how positive the reaction was to Star Fox 2 being released with the SNES Mini. I'm not saying Star Fox 2 is what sold the thing, but I'm hoping Nintendo saw the positive reaction and realized that strong interest in Star Fox does still exist. I could see them try to test the waters with porting Star Fox 64 or some other title to the Switch, should the Virtual Console make a comeback within the near future. Then, if the controls work out, maybe start working on a new title.

I'm confident that Zero isn't the end of Star Fox, as Miyamoto has stated that he wished Fox was a bigger name, and that he'll be putting forth more energy into the series in the future. I just hope that it hasn't created another five-year drought until we possibly see anything for the series.
See, Zero could get a port, Bayonetta 2 got a port, and that was supposed to be a major seller for the Wii U, so its not like Nintendo is going to ignore what was supposed to be the big games of the series.

Also one thing I would love to happen, is basically tell us Krystal's back story, in full, her home planet, who destroyed it, and Star Fox is going to take them down, see that's easy sequel bait for the 64-Assault timeline. Plus she's is the only Star Fox member without a 100% backstory that has all the gaps filled in. The Farewell Falco comic covered Falco's backstory s a gang member, though it can be expanded more, you know show us a rival gang he fought with. And Slippy, Fox and Peppy's is covered in game, and their nothing major, Peppy's is veteran of the last team Star Fox, Slippy and Fox's is pretty much Cornia cadet graduates, I mean we could get a reason as to why Slippy went with fox instead of joining Cornira Army's R&D, but otherwise its nothing much.

Though another idea is exploring Star Wolf's backstory. And one thing I hope they never answer, is as to whether James is alive or not, feel its better to keep that one a mystery, no matter the timeline.

D

Deleted member

MY TITLE ACCIDENTALLY PREDICTED THE FUTURE.

BE RIGHT BACK.
No, Opo. I started the Waluigi Revolution.
You were the guy who supported me.
So technically we both predicted the future. :yeahboi:
How so?
Please provide examples.
You wanted me out when you were in trouble as well, even though you knew I already had a chance in that mafia game.
You send mean posts to me, like the time you threatened to ignore me just because I did not do something right.
You make fun of me. The others do it in a right way unlike you.

D

Deleted member

You wanted me out when you were in trouble as well, even though you knew I already had a chance in that mafia game.
I wasn't. I was just pointing out that they should give me at least give me a second chance because you got one.

You send mean posts to me, like the time you threatened to ignore me just because I did not do something right.
I was extremely angry at the time, and it's been a few weeks since then. Why bring it up now?

You never called me out on that until now, could you provide examples?

Also, none of those things are considered harassing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No, Opo. I started the Waluigi Revolution.
You were the guy who supported me.
So technically we both predicted the future. :yeahboi:

The Waluigi Revolution has been going on since before you were born.

Waa.

D

Deleted member

Also, none of those things are considered harassing.
Well...
I feel like you are bullying me either way, you can not change that.

( Will quote your other parts soon, Lampy )

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So.

I have a need to make an online poll with write-in options.

Anyone know what I could poke for that?

Starlight_Lily

If what you're implying what I think you are, I already knew that Gwen was a tsundere for me.
No I'm saying you not evening as threatening as a kitten, who at least as the potential of killing people from cuteness :p

Also, yuck a Trap enthusiasts with a Kamen Rider weeb, what a horrible idea for a pairing

:troll:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I love when people expect random irrelevant non-starter Pokemon to get into Smash. Gee, I wonder what irrelevant little pink puffball started that. Granted, at least she was a break out on the anime/cartoon at the time of her being added in.

Mimikyu is the only Gen 7 who has any chance of getting with Decidueye or instead of it. And that's simply because it's the other break out and is connected to Pikachu, the you know actual mascot of the franchise.
Honestly, I can see Lycanroc and Incineroar as well.

Lycanroc has been highly promoted, it got the anime where it's showcasing that 'super special awesome' form alongside Ash and is pretty much his signature at this point, said form of which is also used as a marketing point for USUM, it got the movie appearance in I Choose You, and has been shown to be highly popular among the Pokémon fandom at large.

Incineroar also has promotion behind it, it appeared in the movie as well, and seems to be the one TCPi prefers considering what happened in its debut anime episode (poor Decidueye and Primarina). Also, while more contested on the western side, the Japanese side seems to enjoy it as it did the second best of the starters in the Nintendo Dream poll at #14.

There's also Primarina, but it's costing on its popularity primarily at this point so I'm not as sure of her as an option.

D

Deleted member

Of course I can't change that if you don't explain how I'm bullting you.
Also, I feel kind of hurt considering I tried to help you last night.
When?
If anything, it felt like you were being mean to me at night.

You are annoying me. Stop it.

D

Deleted member

No I'm saying you not evening as threatening as a kitten, who at least as the potential of killing people from cuteness :p

Also, yuck a Trap enthusiasts with a Kamen Rider weeb, what a horrible idea for a pairing

:troll:
Now you're being a tsundere, sweetie :^)

D

Deleted member

When?
If anything, it felt like you were being mean to me at night.

You are annoying me. Stop it.
When I tried to encourage you to play with your siblings?

But fine. Don't explain anything to me. I won't interact with you anymore, and that way I will stop "bullying" you.

D

Deleted member

When I tried to encourage you to play with your siblings?

But fine. Don't explain anything to me. I won't interact with you anymore, and that way I will stop "bullying" you.
Oh, well at least you tried to help me. Thank you! :)
You still need to work on your provoking though. Stop lying, you know you bothered me as well.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Honestly I don’t like the design kf either Rex or Pyra. They’re both kinda bad, but I expect them to be playable. That’s the only reason why they’re on my “perfect roster”
I don't care too much for Pyra either way, I can easily see why people don't like her. At least her color scheme is nice though.

Rex disappoints me though. Because I really like Shulk's design for whatever reason, and his personality is really cool too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't care too much for Pyra either way, I can easily see why people don't like her. At least her color scheme is nice though.

Rex disappoints me though. Because I really like Shulk's design for whatever reason, and his personality is really cool too.
Rex’s pants are really the most heinous part of his design

D

Deleted member

Rex honestly looks really bland in my opinion. I do not hate him, I just am not a fan of him though.
You can still interact with me, just do not make any rude comments towards me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, the ARMS TOP 8 for the US and Canada is streaming now.

Joe is so obscure that people only know him from that anime he had, not from the actual games. Being from a niche genre like beat em up doesn't help either. I'm still hoping for a revival one day (Since he had a cameo in Wonderful 101), but before seeing Joe in a crossover we need Viewtiful Joe 3.

This is pretty much the reason why I'd love a Nintendo VS Capcom. Phoenix Wright is my most wanted character for Smash, and Joe is probably the second, but both of them have pretty much zero chances since we already have Megaman and Ryu. And even if we got a third Capcom rep, I feel like Monster Hunter is more likely than the other two. So, the only place where I could see Joe and Wright fighting Nintendo characters would be in a Nintendo VS Capcom.

But knowing Capcom they'd probably leave both out from the game, just like they did in Infinite. Stupid Capcom...
Glad to see I'm not the only one who'd want Nintendo vs Capcom. Though if I had to pick a third Capcom character for Smash, I'd go either Strider(would be the most complicated to get the rights too) or Dante, for the sheer amount of stuff he can pull from.

Starlight_Lily

Haven't played Xenoblade 2 yet, but I agree, his pants look like half-assed parachute pants, and as someone who grew up in the 90s, you don't half ass parachute pants

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Fix the hole in Rex's pants, and his design become 100x time better.

Seriously, that "free butt shot" is ridiculous. And this is coming from someone who like Rex as a character. And even the rest of his design. (Seriously, when he has the full salvager outfit on him, Rex look alot more cooler)

Thank god for [REDACTED].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom