• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Glad to see I'm not the only one who'd want Nintendo vs Capcom. Though if I had to pick a third Capcom character for Smash, I'd go either Strider(would be the most complicated to get the rights too) or Dante, for the sheer amount of stuff he can pull from.
Dante is my pick after Joe and Wright. He would be madness in Smash, just like Bayonetta. The stuff he could pull off, oh man. Strider it's also a cool one, haven't played his games, but I love him in the VS series. But again, with Megaman and Ryu, a third Capcom character is really unlikely...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
How to murder someone's credibility 101.

That reminds me: Tomorrow is April Fools Day.

AKA "Don't Listen to Any Smash or Pokémon Leaks Day"

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner was of course, Magnus. Dyntos and Phyrron seen some votes while it was Arlon who was seen as the least interesting Kid Icarus character.
Next up is all about the wacky wonderful WarioWare series. There are many potential characters from these games. Your choices are Mona, Jimmy T, 9-Volt, and Orbulon.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know it won't happen, but if Reyn was the second Xenoblade character, I'd be pretty happy. He's a true bro.

D

Deleted member

Don't mistake burning rage for a secret Tsundere, it never works out well :troll:

And who said I'm Tsundere for you. :p
That's what a tsundere would say!

Con0rrrr Con0rrrr is a ****ing savage lmao
That reminds me: Tomorrow is April Fools Day.

AKA "Don't Listen to Any Smash or Pokémon Leaks Day"
I see it more of a "Hilariously Fake Image Leaks" Day and I love it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

He snuck in Jebaited.

Dear god that's marvelous.

Chrono.

Haven't played Xenoblade 2 yet, but I agree, his pants look like half-***** parachute pants, and as someone who grew up in the 90s, you don't half *** parachute pants
That's because... They kinda actually are.

This is the version of his outfit when he salvages.
Fix the hole in Rex's pants, and his design become 100x time better.

Seriously, that "free butt shot" is ridiculous. And this is coming from someone who like Rex as a character. And even the rest of his design. (Seriously, when he has the full salvager outfit on him, Rex look alot more cooler)

Thank god for [REDACTED].
They need to make that armor a thing.

**** spoilers.

The fact Marcus Sellars hasn't given up, even with 0 credibility at this point is almost endearing. Almost.

Eve after this he doubled down and said the info was real :/
:061:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What if Sakurai didn't pick Rex & Pyra because of their designs. But instead choosed Morag because of how cool she look?

I would kinda laugh if that happen, but then I be sad because someone waifu wouldn't make it in.
That's because... They kinda actually are.

This is the version of his outfit when he salvages.

They need to make that armor a thing.

**** spoilers.
We need that armor man.

Or a more completed version of Rex outfift.

I just want a world without Juju peoples complaining at Rex design every time we talk about him.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I just want a 100% definitive ending for that timeline, meaning one that is happy, and that doesn't make Fox and Krystal's characters completely **** the bed.
I actually like the route they went with for Fox and Krystal's relationship in Command.

I feel it was a lot more interesting to actually see a cliche "love at first sight" romance fall apart like that, and made for a much more relatable story.

Happy doesn't always mean better, as far as story-telling goes.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh my Alrest
As a fan of both Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Splatoon 2 this is AWESOME!

RIP Zeke. .. You aren't good at Salamon Run. ..
And... What is that they are collecting?

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Speaking of fools.

Whatever happened to that guy who bought all the Rosalina and Splatoon amiibos because he hated those characters?

How does he feel about Inklings in Smash?

Inquiring and drama loving minds want to know.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779

Oh hey. That's me.

For those that didn't check the reply, this is why I did it

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh hey. That's me.

You're the hero we need, Con0rrrr :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh hey. That's me.

You are my hero.

First place I went.

What I need is a write-in option from the respondent side. If Strawpoll has it, I couldn't find it.
I don’t think there is.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I watched the video, there were some ideas I liked, but here's a video that also has some suggestions for Zero sequel, note this guy liked Zero, but hear him out, he's got some good ideas on what they could do for missions and how Miyu and Fey can be introduced into the Zero Universe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMLhwjPL4BA

Also something I remembered about Command, that I did like, the Star Fox/Star Wolf Dynamic had evolved, from sworn enemies, to grudgingly respectful rivals. Plus one of the story elements that they could fix up on, is the one that has Star Fox helping Star Wolf clear their name of a crime they didn't commit. Also while I wouldn't mind them moving on from the 64-Adventures-Assault-Command timeline, I just want a 100% definitive ending for that timeline, meaning one that is happy, and that doesn't make Fox and Krystal's characters completely **** the bed.

Also, I will concede some aspects of the motion controls aren't to everybody's liking, its though's who say, it has motion controls therefore its bad. And I wasn't happy about another Lylat Wars retelling.
Alright, just finished watching the video. I'm not too keen on continuing where Zero left off, but if they went with most of his ideas, I certainly wouldn't mind. He brings up great ideas to keep the game from being too linear, where every minor action you do can effect how things pan out while still keeping 64-esque simplicity. I like the idea of bringing Miyu and Fay into the series, although I'm not a fan of leaving Krystal behind. Granted, his idea for the game would take place between Zero and the time Adventures would take place, so it could work. One thing he mentioned that I disagree with, and Command did this too, was where each character had their own unique ship. I'm a fan of uniformity, so I would definitely prefer everyone's ships at least look the same. Different bonuses depending on which character you play as, I'd accept.

The relationship between the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams developing overtime is also something I quite like. If they were to go with Ending 1 from Command, I could see Star Wolf still picking up jobs too morally questionable for Star Fox, while keeping themselves below radar to avoid a significant bounty on their heads again. Smuggling, bounty hunting, etc.

See, Zero could get a port, Bayonetta 2 got a port, and that was supposed to be a major seller for the Wii U, so its not like Nintendo is going to ignore what was supposed to be the big games of the series.

Also one thing I would love to happen, is basically tell us Krystal's back story, in full, her home planet, who destroyed it, and Star Fox is going to take them down, see that's easy sequel bait for the 64-Assault timeline. Plus she's is the only Star Fox member without a 100% backstory that has all the gaps filled in. The Farewell Falco comic covered Falco's backstory s a gang member, though it can be expanded more, you know show us a rival gang he fought with. And Slippy, Fox and Peppy's is covered in game, and their nothing major, Peppy's is veteran of the last team Star Fox, Slippy and Fox's is pretty much Cornia cadet graduates, I mean we could get a reason as to why Slippy went with fox instead of joining Cornira Army's R&D, but otherwise its nothing much.

Though another idea is exploring Star Wolf's backstory. And one thing I hope they never answer, is as to whether James is alive or not, feel its better to keep that one a mystery, no matter the timeline.
I'm still not sure if Zero will get ported or not, but we'll see. You do bring up a good point though, as they did really hope Zero would be a hit. Maybe they'll change things and try to make it work.

Going back to the video I originally linked, how he was talking about DLC stories, I could definitely see a Krystal-centric DLC that focuses on what happens to Cerenia, which then sets up the Star Fox storyline. Maybe have it set up like flashbacks, where you play as a young 19-year-old Krystal (Born 11 years before the Lylat Wars, Cerenia destroyed by an "unspecified disaster" 8 years post-Lylat Wars) throughout the storyline, but it's being told in the present by adult Krystal. From that point, things begin to scale.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So this is okay...
But ****ty Smash speculation takes aren't?
While I don't think the method is okay here either, because it didn't have to be done at all.

You were still shaming people who had no right to be shamed, dude.

You were being an internet bully. You were taking people's posts and putting them out there to the world and going ''Hahaha. Look how stupid they are." All because they had a different opinion about something than you.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So this is okay...
****ty Smash Speculation Takes was made to make fun of what you thought are "stupid opinions"

What Con0rrrr did was trying to dish out some karma to someone who used their reputation to hold his words back until people paid him for it.

It's not necessarily "okay", but the intentions were at least good.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Speaking of fools.

Whatever happened to that guy who bought all the Rosalina and Splatoon amiibos because he hated those characters?

How does he feel about Inklings in Smash?

Inquiring and drama loving minds want to know.
FYI
That manchild has a Smashboards account, but he was banned a long time ago. You can check his posts for some comedy gold if you want to lol.

In Rosalina threads he's a HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

And bruh he already made his troll opinion about Splatoon/ Inklings years ago. They were both hilarious and pathetic.
He loves to use the words that starts with H.. And F....

D

Deleted member

But fine. Don't explain anything to me. I won't interact with you anymore, and that way I will stop "bullying" you.
Okay, listen.
Not interacting with me instead of trying to be nicer while interacting makes me even more annoyed with you.
You need some help? We will gladly help you out with your problems.

I do not want to dislike you at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
So this is okay...
I don't see how the two situations are even remotely comparable.

Con0rrrr Con0rrrr outed a fake leaker by feeding him false information, destroying his credibility so we won't have to put up with this guy spreading bull**** rumors for the next several months.

You took quotes that you thought were "stupid" and put them on Twitter to be ridiculed.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I actually like the route they went with for Fox and Krystal's relationship in Command.

I feel it was a lot more interesting to actually see a cliche "love at first sight" romance fall apart like that, and made for a much more relatable story.

Happy doesn't always mean better, as far as story-telling goes.
...So them turning Fox into a complete jerk was a good idea? Fox and Krystal's characters completely ****ting the bed had nothing to do with their relationship for me.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh hey. That's me.

Welp, time to put whoever this boob is on the "never trust" list with Stealth___.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
...So them turning Fox into a complete jerk was a good idea? Fox and Krystal's characters completely ****ting the bed had nothing to do with their relationship for me.
I don't get why you're singling out Fox, here.

Krystal was every bit as awful towards him.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Smash Bros Switch Breath of the Wild Link low tier confirmed :

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, the Brazilian Netflix finally added the second part of Fate/Apocrypha, guess I should finish that now.
Smash Bros Switch Breath of the Wild Link low tier confirmed :
No weapons, we play like men and use Sheikah Runes only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom