• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Smash Bros Switch Breath of the Wild Link low tier confirmed :
HOW CAN YOU FORGOT HE HAS THE AMAZING BOW OF POWER AND THE INFINITE ENERGY BOMBS?
BOTW CONFIRMED MORE BROKEN THAN BRAWL META KNIGHT, NERF THAT IMMEDIATELY!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh hey. That's me.

For those that didn't check the reply, this is why I did it
So you just took the guy on the Ruse Cruise?

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it's pretty obvious you only played BotW for 10 hours.

Especially if you think that's the most broken stuff about the game :laugh:
I know they are not the most broken stuff in the game. READ MY POST AGAIN.
I know BOTW a lot even though I only played it for ten hours. :p

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
****ty Smash Speculation Takes was made to make fun of what you thought are "stupid opinions"

What Con0rrrr did was trying to dish out some karma to someone who used their reputation to hold his words back until people paid him for it.

It's not necessarily "okay", but the intentions were at least good.
tbf the Smash Takes account had a take of a guy saying "Hey if we end up attracting nazis that's still more K.Rool supporters!" iirc

D

Deleted member

Reminder that if you don't say ZA WARUDO out loud every time you use the Stasis Rune you're not valid.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This snake hasnt eaten in a whole year and everytime I tell my sister to buy him food (because my lazy ass mom doesnt want to take care of HER snake so me and my sister have to do it) she said "if mom or dad will give me their card" then I say "****ing go get the card ftom them them"

Three days pass and the snake still hasnt had food Because she hasnt gotten the card from my parents yet. Ffs, If I could drive, Id get my dads card and buy the rat myself since she aint doing ****. Jesus christ, my sister and my mom are so incompetent

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
That sandwich gave me a heart attack just looking at it.
Squidward: "That thing is a heart attack on a bun!"
~Except the buns are donuts...~
Is it a sandwich, or a donut with filling?

The world may never know.
It's honestly just okay. Not my best burger, not my worst burger, just okay.

The sweet glaze adds a little something interesting. I could see it working with the full recipe's bacon, in the same way Maple Bacon works.

I'd serve it, with a side of Aspirin. But I can do better. Probably pass on crafting a full-size Luther.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I know they are not the most broken stuff in the game. READ MY POST AGAIN.
I know BOTW a lot even though I only played it for ten hours. :p
All you know is text.

Reading about something and experiencing it are two different things.

New Up-B is Flying Minecart.
Or as the Smash community would call it, the "One-Link Ladder" :p

Reminder that if you don't say ZA WARUDO out loud every time you use the Stasis Rune you're not valid.
I prefer using it, hitting them hard and, if they have no health left, saying "Omae wa mou shinderiu"

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
This snake hasnt eaten in a whole year and everytime I tell my sister to buy him food (because my lazy *** mom doesnt want to take care of HER snake so me and my sister have to do it) she said "if mom or dad will give me their card" then I say "****ing go get the card ftom them them"

Three days pass and the snake still hasnt had food Because she hasnt gotten the card from my parents yet. Ffs, If I could drive, Id get my dads card and buy the rat myself since she aint doing ****. Jesus christ, my sister and my mom are so incompetent
You need more rations.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Reminder that if you do you need to rethink your life. And watch stuff that isn't utterly dreadful.

D

Deleted member

"Lampy is a bully and an idiot"
-this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Speaking of fools.

Whatever happened to that guy who bought all the Rosalina and Splatoon amiibos because he hated those characters?

How does he feel about Inklings in Smash?

Inquiring and drama loving minds want to know.
From what i remember, he got his account banned here, made another and posted things against Rosalina from time to time. And he may be pissed as all heck. I think that's I can think of.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
-this thread
Don't take it to the heart, take it to the head.

If you are really that affected by what peoples are saying about you. Just apologize and move on, we all make mistakes. But the most important thing is to learn from those mistakes and become better person along the way.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I prefer using it, hitting them hard and, if they have no health left, saying "Omae wa mou shinderiu"
Nah, you do that when you freeze an enemy who goes to 0 HP when you hit them with an Ice Rod
Reminder that if you do you need to rethink your life. And watch stuff that isn't utterly dreadful.

Your comments are as invalid as yourself :^)
-this thread
Hey, remember when I said people need to learn to take callout posts?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...I didn't think I would ever say that one day but...

...I miss this thread being filled with FEH comment. :x

Ivander

Smash Legend
So April Fools is already starting in Japan. Or at least, Arc System Works already released theirs.
http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/arcglobaloperation_april/

Basically, a parody of Fate/Grand Order's summoning system. Which is pretty funny, but at the same time, makes me want a Fate fighting game done by ASW.

@Shishœ @Erureido @Burruni The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
Want to try your luck here?
Well, there's a bunny battle going to happen soon on FEH.
If there's anything that really amuses me, it's the fact that Camilla is facing against Kagero. Subtle much?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

...I didn't think I would ever say that one day but...

I do, CONSIDERING I LOVE FEH NOW AND OF COURSE, FEH COMMENTS SOMEHOW END.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Alright, just finished watching the video. I'm not too keen on continuing where Zero left off, but if they went with most of his ideas, I certainly wouldn't mind. He brings up great ideas to keep the game from being too linear, where every minor action you do can effect how things pan out while still keeping 64-esque simplicity. I like the idea of bringing Miyu and Fay into the series, although I'm not a fan of leaving Krystal behind. Granted, his idea for the game would take place between Zero and the time Adventures would take place, so it could work. One thing he mentioned that I disagree with, and Command did this too, was where each character had their own unique ship. I'm a fan of uniformity, so I would definitely prefer everyone's ships at least look the same. Different bonuses depending on which character you play as, I'd accept.

The relationship between the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams developing overtime is also something I quite like. If they were to go with Ending 1 from Command, I could see Star Wolf still picking up jobs too morally questionable for Star Fox, while keeping themselves below radar to avoid a significant bounty on their heads again. Smuggling, bounty hunting, etc.
So, something like the Black Ops for the Corneira Army? Or something like where they deal with the criminal underworld of the Lylat System.

I'm still not sure if Zero will get ported or not, but we'll see. You do bring up a good point though, as they did really hope Zero would be a hit. Maybe they'll change things and try to make it work.

Going back to the video I originally linked, how he was talking about DLC stories, I could definitely see a Krystal-centric DLC that focuses on what happens to Cerenia, which then sets up the Star Fox storyline. Maybe have it set up like flashbacks, where you play as a young 19-year-old Krystal (Born 11 years before the Lylat Wars, Cerenia destroyed by an "unspecified disaster" 8 years post-Lylat Wars) throughout the storyline, but it's being told in the present by adult Krystal. From that point, things begin to scale.
Yeah, and you did say yourself, some changes wouldn't be to hard for a Zero port. That's actually not a bad idea for DLC, that has Krystal as the focus.

Also, I feel I've accosted all my talking points for Star Fox right now, so I'm going to have to end my part of this conversation.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Which dragons I may ask?
Current team is M!Grima, F!Grima, Nowi, and Tiki.

F!Grima may get swapped out for Fae but I'm on the fence, really need to sit down and think of builds.

Tiki is almost definitely getting subbed out for Ninian eventually. M!Grima with extra turns is just a beautiful thought.

M!Grima is a monstrous thing and he's not going anywhere.

Nowi tanks everything M!Grima don't and she's not going anywhere either.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pit Wait Hold On.png

Well guys, I know we really like. . .arguing. . .but I'm thinkin' maybe we could lighten up the place a bit. You know, talk about things that aren't related to our tempers rising at each other?

Pit Chipper.png

Ooh! I know! Did you guys all catch the latest episode of Chao in Space: The Animated Series? That was something, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom