• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
They make a good team.

Also I have a thing for evil dragons. And Tiki, although Ninian's Dance is too good to pass. And I guess Nowi's alright, if in desperate need of a shirt.

View attachment 140100
P R O P E C C
Damnit Red, I knew you wouldn't be able to that tux on for a full month :p

I really wish we could at least get an Unlimited Codes remaster, that game looks really fun.

You don't really show that tho.

This is a valid post.

**** off Scissors is much more iconic and has much more moveset potential
Yes, its just a shame Paper had to be cut for Scissors to make it :troll:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
So, something like the Black Ops for the Corneira Army? Or something like where they deal with the criminal underworld of the Lylat System.

Yeah, and you did say yourself, some changes wouldn't be to hard for a Zero port. That's actually not a bad idea for DLC, that has Krystal as the focus.

Also, I feel I've accosted all my talking points for Star Fox right now, so I'm going to have to end my part of this conversation.
Star Wolf working black ops for the Corneria Army is certainly a strange idea, but they might be willing to do it if the pay's good.

Anyways, great conversation. If you end up with some more ideas, or just want to talk Star Fox with someone, hit me up.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Lets cry in the corner and weep about our series we want back.
Well look on the bright side for you.

At least Intelligent Systems WANTS to make a new Advance Wars.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Also I loathe the terms "salt", "salty", and all related synonyms. It's a buzzword equivalent to "cuck" and "fake news".
No because salty isn't almost always unironically used by people stupid enough to support a certain orange degenerative sack of **** who's never been successful once in his life.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well look on the bright side for you.

At least Intelligent Systems WANTS to make a new Advance Wars.
They say that but it's like when your uncle always promises to buy you something really nice when you were a kid every time you visit him but for some reason he just doesn't have the money at the moment. He then promises next time will be different.

Then the next time you visit him it's the same story and so on and so forth.

It's the same deal basically.
No because salty isn't almost always unironically used by people stupid enough to support a certain orange degenerative sack of **** who's never been successful once in his life.

Uhh...what?

D

Deleted member

It's a shame that people will remember me as an idiot and a bully when I leave this website.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
. . .I thought we were still talking about Andy for a second.

I mean they are Orange Star >_>
:061:
Nah if they were they would be talking about Red Star, the original name for Orange Star.

They changed it outside of Japan because we can't have any relations to the commies. Murica' :shades:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's a shame that people will remember me as an idiot and a bully when I leave this website.
Don't go man. We all say stupid **** from time to time. I'm a living example of this.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The tone of the responses I got for bringing up that subject again was very different from yours.
And that's without even mentioning Shiny.
Shiny is a 14 old who have problems to talk to others, you shouldn't take what he say too badly.

And again, you made a mistake. But you didn't commit a murder, you can change for the better. You don't have to stay as a "bully" or the "idiot" around here. You can become a better person.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
BUD.

You deleted it. Everyone is ready to move on. WITH you, not without you.

CHILL.

D

Deleted member

Okay, maybe you were a little mean to me and you stirred up a controversial twitter account.
That does not mean I dislike you overall. You should not go, I do not think of you as an idiot or bully. :)
Shiny is a 14 old who have problems to talk to others, you shouldn't take what he say too badly.

And again, you made a mistake. But you didn't commit a murder, you can change for the better. You don't have to stay as a "bully" or the "idiot" around here. You can become a better person.
This post is exactly correct. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

That's not how what you said when you told me that I harassed you.
That is all in the past. I admit I was overreacting.

We all make mistakes, Lampy. We all really do. It is best to move-on and learn from your mistakes instead of make a fit about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's not how what you said when you told me that I harassed you.
Again, Shiny is bad at explaining what he really feel. He is quit young after all, again, don't take seriously what he said about you.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@Lampy. You **** up. You learn. You move on. That's life.

We all go through it, and we'll likely go through it again.

You're not a terrible person. You made a mistake. And I don't see you in any different light.

If you decide to leave, so be it. I won't stop you. But please remember what I said.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Lamps, this reaction is a prime example of why that twitter page was a problem.

Regardless, being called out on behavior does not mean we hate you. And I think you know that.

We still like ya. Just improve behavior.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
@Lampy I don't recall anyone thinking you're a bully or an idiot. None of us dislike you and no one wants you gone.

You are a part of the 'ecosystem' of this thread.

You just gotta work on your morals, man. Which I don't mean in an insulting way.

D

Deleted member

@Lampy
There seems to be something wrong. I will gladly make a support PM for you.

Just because you acted mean to me and made that controversial twitter page, we do not hate you.

We do like you indeed as Swampasaur said. Just work on your behavior as well.

I need to do major work to my behavior as well.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
None of this is making me feel any better.
Again, we do not hate you, we like you, we like you so much that we want you to improve and become a better person.

If you go forever now, none of us are going to be happy about it. So please, stay with us.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Honestly, @Lampy

If I really did see you as a bully, I wouldn't even give a **** about you, let alone talk to you.

That alone should be enough to tell you that I do care.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can we talk about how hype that final round in the ARMS tournament was? Holy ****.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Lampy man, come on... nobody is calling you an idiot. The twitter account you made, yeah it’s kinda bullying but if you can get passed that then that’s great. Nobody wants you to leave but uhhh... if you must that’s your decision.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
@Lampy
There seems to be something wrong. I will gladly make a support PM for you.

Just because you acted mean to me and made that controversial twitter page, we do not hate you.

We do like you indeed as Swampasaur said. Just work on your behavior as well.

I need to do major work to my behavior as well.
To be fair Shiny...

You said Lampy harassed you, when he really didn't.

D

Deleted member

Can we talk about how hype that final round in the ARMS tournament was? Holy ****.
How did it go my guy?
ARMS is always fun to watch, IDK why I decided not to watch the tournament on Twitch / YouTube. Who won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom