• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

DOUBLE POST Delete this, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's a shame that people will remember me as an idiot and a bully when I leave this website.
If I decided to leave because I said something I later felt was stupid of me, or rude and uncalled for, I would've been gone from this site years ago. We're all human here. We all make some mistakes sometimes. There's no need to leave because of one mistake that you can certainly learn and move on from.

It's ultimately your choice as to whether to stay or leave in the end, but either way, at least know that we aren't holding you against it for anything. Nobody wants you to leave over it.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
As many people have said here, we all make mistakes every now and then; we're human beings. It's impossible for us to avoid making even one mistake in any situation. The best thing to do in this type of situation is to learn from it and move on and not keep thinking about it. I've admittedly had times where I've felt down and considered leaving the site, but I was able to overcome my negative thoughts and go back to being positive and staying on the website.

This is why I believe the best course of action for you @Lampy is to simply move on from what's happened; it's all in the past now, and it should not affect your future.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why does it even matter if you
  1. Didn't even watch?
  2. Don't even keep up with the competitive scene of ARMS? (I'm still shocked there's one in the first place, that game is ****ing boring)
Now this opinion is something w Ruth l a ing over.

:(

Chrono.

>Catch up to Yugioh VRAINS
>Rival character has been killing people left and right with some ultimate weapon card
>Hype said card up for weeks
>Rival finally gets a full on screen duel against a scrub
>Expect card to be some OP anime bull****
>It turns out to be ****ing Mirror Force
>Meme goldmine imminent

D

Deleted member

I'll have you guys know that your callout posts are not the only reason I'm so upset.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Considering it's something that happened in a PM, I don't know if I can.
If it's mafia related, I say bring it up there.

If not, by all means share it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Pretty sure whatever the **** Swamp just said scared my cat, because as soon as the post was on my screen, my cat ran down the hallway and crashed into the dryer.

D

Deleted member

Pretty sure whatever the **** Swamp just said scared my cat, because as soon as the post was on my screen, my cat ran down the hallway and crashed into the dryer.
No. Your cat is scared that this guy who know this guy who know this guy who know this guy who know this guy who know this guy who know this guy exploded all over me and now I am a mess. Your cat heard the explosion but you did not.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Or just generally terrified, I mean, Swamp's a spooky dude.

You look at that avatar and you think he's an alright dude, but through his deception lies a horror unimaginable.

...or something.
Horror Unimaginable is my stage name.

D

Deleted member

No. Your cat is scared that this guy who know this guy who know this guy who know this guy who know this guy who know this guy who know this guy exploded all over me and now I am a mess. Your cat heard the explosion but you did not.
What am I saying even...
Horror Unimaginable is my stage name.
You are stealing my name. :mad:
....:lol:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom