• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm the youngest of three: a sister and a brother. My brother is actually a member here as well, you may know him as splat.

I never made the connection.
Only one sister who has been a massive dissapointment to the whole family since she left to live on her own.

Constantly lying, deceiving her own family, hooking up with the wrong men (not counting the current one because that one is a genuinely good person), etc.
Ouch.
That actually sounds very similar to my sister's current situation.

Hm well I like dog more because of how loyal they are, they will always be there for you no matter what and Im always happy to see a dogs face and I like rabbits because they remind me of tiny clouds and when they lay down, they look like loafs of bread and that makes me happy.

Im never happy to see a cat and if a cat and a dog were in the same room, id save the cat for last and pets the **** outnof the dog first
Okay.
I don't care.

D

Deleted member

You have a sibling here?

And they're twice your age?
:facepalm:

I have no sibling in here at all.
I am just telling splat to go say hi to his younger brother, RamOne. :p
Also what is interesting is that those two do not even follow each other. If I had a sibling who went in SmashBoards, we would follow each other as soon as possible.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

----

Actually, since Shiny playing with his siblings was what sparked this conversation at the first place was about Shiny playing with his siblings, that mademe wonder.... How many of you guys have siblings?
I'm only child. Admittedly, I've wondered more than a few times what my life would be like if I had a brother or sister, younger or older than me, or even my twin.

D

Deleted member

Real talk though, I really love Fate!Tesla, simply because it's a rule that Old Is Better for Servant power levels(hence why Gilgamesh is the literal most powerful character in the entire Nasuverse), yet he's probably the most powerful Archer after Gilgamesh and Ishtar(who shouldn't even be considered since she's a Goddess after all).
He literally throws the estabilished rules out of the window simply because of how important he was to history.

----

Actually, since Shiny playing with his siblings was what sparked this conversation at the first place was about Shiny playing with his siblings, that mademe wonder.... How many of you guys have siblings?
I have one brother who's younger by 3 years.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I wonder how many people are going to take the bait and click the link I gave on my previous post, heheheheh.

Oh don't worry, I think we all know I'm not the type to post DA type stuff for a fandom that already gets too much flak. Give it a shot.

It'll be great.

D

Deleted member

I was the one that asked the question at the first place, I guess I'll answer it too.
I have 2 younger sister, one of them is 2 years younger than me and the other is only 6 years younger than me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

----

I have a little brother.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I honestly didn't expect to see you back holy ****.
Only fell off of the grid in the first place because I moved to LA for VFX school, and it's a huge timesink. I pulled more all nighters in the last two weeks of the previous term than I did in the entire four years of regular college, and I still didn't even finish all the work that was assigned.

I'm on break now, tho.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

----

i got two, i mentioned konnie a lot but i got an even older brother named kyler

and yus
kyler
konnie
katt

our parents are either brilliant or lazy :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Off-Topic: Honestly, the story of my grandparents, great grand parents and great great grandparents are very interesting. Not kidding.
I'm an only child.

Mom was gonna have twin girls around the time I was 5 or 6, but she had a miscarriage.
I would of had a brother that would have been the oldest, but it was a miscarriage or the fetus just died.

I can't ****ing read...
It is okay Stoopid, we all make mistakes. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm having fun with Helper to Hero mode.

But, I think Kirby needs another Milky Way Wishes type of game.

Access to all the powers, but you have to find them first

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I find it hypocritical that some of the people against that meme were supporting the ****ty speculation takes Twitter page.

You people have so little self awareness it hurts.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I find it hypocritical that some of the people against that meme were supporting the ****ty speculation takes Twitter page.

What speculation takes Twitter page?

Sounds dumb.

D

Deleted member

I know, right? :p
I try to have self awareness.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I feel attacked
I'll tell you what I told other users.

That account is made only to laugh at people and it has already hurt people. It honestly has.

It does nothing but create chasms in the community. Which it really doesn't need.

It's garbage.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll tell you what I told other users.

That account is made only to laugh at people and it has already hurt people.

It does nothing but create chasms in the community. Which it really doesn't need.

It's garbage.
Okay.

I guess I'll go delete the new one I made today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom