• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I started feeling old at 17 when I realized Finding Nemo released over ten years ago.

Just call me your Grunkle Phantom.

I actually enjoyed all 4 Scooby Doo movies.

The first theatrical one was the best though.
I liked them as a kid, but they haven't held up well.

The mysteries aren't very good looking back, and the amount of needless gross adult humor was a real turn-off. I don't remember the acting as being particularly good either, but that's just me.

But there were some good parts to them. I particularly liked 2 for bringing back tons of their original enemies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I started feeling old at 17 when I realized Finding Nemo released over ten years ago.

Just call me your Grunkle Phantom.

I liked them as a kid, but they haven't held up well.

The mysteries aren't very good looking back, and the amount of needless gross adult humor was a real turn-off. I don't remember the acting as being particularly good either, but that's just me.

But there were some good parts to them. I particularly liked 2 for bringing back tons of their original enemies.
I mean the animated ones are totally better than the live action ones but I still enjoy them

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Now listen here whippersnapper, you will treat Gwendy Oldbag with respect
I thought unexpected Ace Attorney references were supposed to be littered with sprite GIFs and mock trials.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Best pony arguments are dumb, BTW. There's no best pony, just a bunch of idiots trying to figure out their lives while forces beyond their comprehension loom beneath barely locked seals and in silent corners.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
He looks like my cats, Miles and Noodles
Oh my god you named your cat Noodles.

Oh my god it's got a ferret name.

That reminds me, take a look at how advanced and well animated another Pixar film known as "Wall-E" looks and let the fact that it's going to turn 10 later this year sink in. Really let it sink in.

LIES.

LIES AND DECEIT.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
@ShinyLegendary
Don't be like me my guy.
You need people who you can actually talk to in person. Whilst I've got a small circle of excellent friends from the internet whom I love very much, without them? I'm nothing. Just a festering, lonely waste of space who does nothing but sit in it's room all day long.

Don't be me.

You sure do have something against Opossum don't you?
:061:
He didn't like something from XC2, better treat him like the devil.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Best pony arguments are dumb, BTW. There's no best pony, just a bunch of idiots trying to figure out their lives while forces beyond their comprehension loom beneath barely locked seals and in silent corners.
You're absolutely right.
But, and hear me out, I'm just saying; Twilight is the best and don't you ever forget it.

Seriously though, I agree. It's hard to believe that any arguments as to which one is the best are actually serious, but apparently some really are dead-serious.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
It looks like we've moved on, but I typed too much to delete, and most of the recent posts are dumb, so let me say:

I used to be like Shiny. Instead of wanting to be social and have friends, I spent all my time on Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki. In fact, I lost my best friend because we went to a skate night together and I said basically nothing the whole time. I didn't even care back then. We also had another dumb social mishap in eighth grade, and for whatever reason, I still didn't care.

In eighth grade, I still wanted friends despite somewhat abhorring social interactions. I somehow managed to weasel my way in with the nerds and hang out with them. That actually gave me some pretty cool pals that I had great times with.

For whatever reason, I mostly avoided the nerds during 9th and 10th grade. I don't know why I did that, but I regretted it because I liked kinda being in a clique. When I finally started hanging out with them again, the clique had somehow changed to become a mixture of the nerds and a bunch of other people (a couple of which being some of my other buddies).

Nowadays, I'm still trying to make lots of friends. I'm kinda shy in that regard, but I've still made nice companions every year of high school so far. I've become less of a social mess than I was before, and I have in mind that your youth is the best time to make friends, as it will become a lot tougher along the road.

D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary
Don't be like me my guy.
You need people who you can actually talk to in person. Whilst I've got a small circle of excellent friends from the internet whom I love very much, without them? I'm nothing. Just a festering, lonely waste of space who does nothing but sit in it's room all day long.

Don't be me.
My siblings have a lot of friends on the other hand, and I do interact with them. I forgot to mention last night someone invited a friend over and three of us played Smash for hours in the night ( I did not go to bed very late though, do not worry ) It is just I need a friend for myself.
I will try to get myself a friend.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You know you're old when people who are more than five younger than you are talking about how old they are.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah I got that.
Anything else you wanted to say about that?
Hm well I like dog more because of how loyal they are, they will always be there for you no matter what and Im always happy to see a dogs face and I like rabbits because they remind me of tiny clouds and when they lay down, they look like loafs of bread and that makes me happy.

Im never happy to see a cat and if a cat and a dog were in the same room, id save the cat for last and pets the **** outnof the dog first

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Release date: June 27 2008.

Current year: 2018

Simple math: 2008 + 10 = 2018.

YOU SHALL LET IT SINK IN SOON, AS I DID

----

Actually, since Shiny playing with his siblings was what sparked this conversation at the first place was about Shiny playing with his siblings, that mademe wonder.... How many of you guys have siblings?

D

Deleted member

Punch-Out!! arcade is a lot harder to control compared to the console installments.
That is because the consoles and PC are the beset places to game at. :p
I honestly like consoles and PC. :)

I honestly should really play on my PS4 Pro much more and get more games on it. Any good games I can get on my PS4 Pro?

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Actually, since Shiny playing with his siblings was what sparked this conversation at the first place was about Shiny playing with his siblings, that mademe wonder.... How many of you guys have siblings?
I'm the youngest of three: a sister and a brother. My brother is actually a member here as well, you may know him as splat.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How many of you guys have siblings?
Only one sister who has been a massive dissapointment to the whole family since she left to live on her own.

Constantly lying, deceiving her own family, hooking up with the wrong men (not counting the current one because that one is a genuinely good person), etc.

D

Deleted member

I'm the youngest of three: a sister and a brother. My brother is actually a member here as well, you may know him as splat.
I am the middle child of the house.
@splat
Come say hi to your younger brother! :)
Edit: I am telling splat to say hi to RamOne, who is his younger brother if you are confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom