• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay.
Everyone, I will try to make a best friend around April.
You all happy?
....I do not want to do this......
Nobody is telling you to make a de facto best friend by next month.

Making friends takes time. Keeping them, concluding that they are true friends, takes even more time. But that's just another part of life. You just need the patience and understanding for it.

Everyone, I know you are going to blow this off, but please listen.
I really appreciate your efforts for me to try and to get a friend.
I do not have the strength to go try.... I need more strength. Help?
You know how your family wants you to go out and make some friends in real life?

They can offer you more strength and emotional support than we can. Look to them for it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh, okay. Today I will go play with them when the time is right. :)
Also.... something tells me your sister was cruel to you.
Sorry for ticking you off. I actually do read your posts.
Well, not to me specifically, but she's done awful things. Long story short she nearly got a bunch of people, both friends and family, killed
Somehow I get the feeling the end of this shaggy dog story is going to be that Shiny actually does go out to make friends, but no one reciprocates and he comes crawling back here knowing it didn't work but with everyone here judging him for "not trying hard enough."

I hope I'm wrong on that, though.
I getcha but if he's able to try but people don't want to be friends, then I can at least tell there was a genuine attempt, if that fails, that's not on him

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I was thinking that too.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, but that's probably because I tend to be as pessimistic as I possibly can when it comes to expectations.
meh if it does become a shaggy dog story, we just rinse and repeat just this time we take baby steps for the youngun

take things nice and slow wins a lot more races then fast and sprint

D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary Alright, time for a story by uncle Lampy.
When I started 4th grade, I moved to a new school. I had no friends in that school and I was miserable for the remainder of elementary school because of that.
I moved again when I started middle school, and I didn't plan nor expect to make any friends due to my terrible social skills. However, I ended up making friends with someone whose interests I tactlessly insulted at out first interaction (I hope I phrased that properly), and I later made even more friends. Now I look forward to seeing them at school and get disappointed when they're missing for any sort of reason, and we play video games together and talk about nerdy **** (I speculate about Smash irl too, btw).

What I'm trying to say is that life is better when you make friends, and that it's worth the risk. I know it sounds corny, but it's true, and I can't imagine how my life would be right now if I never made friends.
Now go play Kirby with your siblings.
You know, as nervous as I am, I am going to play Kirby with my siblings.
Goodbye everyone. :)
This isn't some bad anime Shiny, nobody is going to give you strength by putting their hands at the sky while saying your names.

You aren't to get some power-up out of nowhere too. I know, it suck, but what can I say?
I will try my best.
Why are you repeating it? Just don't be so negative about it. I know you have depression, but you know, friends can help you, and it is WAY BETTER when they are actually there in front of you to confort you. In here, you can only see our words, and say we "hug" you, but it is actually nothing more than words. But also, try to stand up for yourself, and look for help from the ones actually close to you like your family and the friends you are going to make.

I don't know what else I can tell you that hadn't been said already at this point.
I will try to stand up for myself and go look for a friend.
"Limits were meant to be broken"

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Old men/women yell at young child on the internet to get some help IRL": The Thread.

Never thought I would say or write this in my life. 'guess there is really a time for everything.

D

Deleted member

You know, as nervous as I am, I am going to play Kirby with my siblings.
Goodbye everyone. :)

I will try my best.

I will try to stand up for myself and go look for a friend.
"Limits were meant to be broken"
Good luck.
And remember, you're not doing this for us, but for yourself.
Now go have some fun, this game is amazing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"Old men/women yell at young child on the internet to get some help IRL": The Thread.

Never thought I would say or write this in my life. 'guess there is really a time for everything.
More like Old men and women who spend their time on a forum tell a person to get off a forum: The Movie

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
By the way guys you all DO realize that Daphne and Velma movie would be the FOURTH Scooby Doo live action movie right? There was a reboot attempt in which they got an origin story
Eh? There was a third?

When did it release? Because I've never heard anything about it, or if I did, I've long forgotten.

Nah Gwen it’s the 5th
THERE WAS ANOTHER?!

.....As someone who likes having trivia knowledge on crappy movies, I'm not sure if not knowing those movies existed is a good or a bad thing.

More like Old men and women who spend their time on a forum tell a person to get off a forum: The Movie
Still better than The Emoji Movie. :V

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
aw, honestly sounds like a form of romanticism~ i'm a sucker for a good love story
It is.

It's some mix of me being dopey and awkward and adorkable and shameless while she's snarky and sassy and understanding and endearing.

When I'm not poking a phone keyboard I'll relate some.

D

Deleted member

Pfft....
Right when I go ask, someone wants to go play another game that is not as good as Allies.
~sigh~
Good news is, I promised next time that my siblings play Star Allies, I am joining in. :yeahboi:

Good luck.
And remember, you're not doing this for us, but for yourself.
Now go have some fun, this game is amazing.
Thanks Lampy. :)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It is.

It's some mix of me being dopey and awkward and adorkable and shameless while she's snarky and sassy and understanding and endearing.

When I'm not poking a phone keyboard I'll relate some.
aw <3 adorbs~

and please do if ya willing~ would love to hear some~ take your time on it though, mobile sucks and other stuff going on :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Eh? There was a third?

When did it release? Because I've never heard anything about it, or if I did, I've long forgotten.

THERE WAS ANOTHER?!

.....As someone who likes having trivia knowledge on crappy movies, I'm not sure if not knowing those movies existed is a good or a bad thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo!_The_Mystery_Begins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo!_Curse_of_the_Lake_Monster

Have fun?

Right when I go ask, someone wants to go play another game that is not as good as Allies.
~sigh~
What's the game?

D

Deleted member

What's the game?
Mario Party 10, but my sibling probably wants to play with only one other person and not me.
Plus Kirby Star Allies is better than Mario Party 10. :p
One small step for the present, one giant leap for the future.

Proud of you.
Thanks!
I sadly can not play right now, as one person's turn is soon.
However next time Kirby Star Allies is in, I am coming through. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Honestly, my previous post was only made because I was reminded of this image.

It seemed fitting to me, atleast on the moment...:urg:

I think I should just go to bed right now. :skull:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everyone, I know you are going to blow this off, but please listen.
I really appreciate your efforts for me to try and to get a friend.
I do not have the strength to go try.... I need more strength. Help?

When I have trouble socializing I just say to myself: "If Goku can ***pull power-ups to save the Universe, I can pull strength from within myself to ask this chick out or whatever"

Don't force yourself, just let it flow.

D

Deleted member

But here's the thing you didn't get.

THE WRONG WAY IS EXACTLY THE PATH YOU'RE TAKING!

How can I not love the guy?

The Virgin Edison:
-Weakest among all Casters
-Can only get to 4* with the help of all US presidents
-NP is weak as **** and a ripoff of another company
-Is a furry
-Would get a wedgie if he tried to go against a true Caster
-Stole other people's works and "improved"(aka painted them and called it his own)
-Dirty liar who hides his true stats

The Chad Tesla:
-One of the strongest Archers, despite being the most recent true Heroic Spirit
-Is naturally a 5*
-NP is original and can murder gods and legends
-Not a furry, in fact, he's super handsome
-Could beat Gilgamesh's ass if he wanted to
-Made his own inventions to help humanity
-Always tells the truth about his stats

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mario Party 10, but my sibling probably wants to play with only one other person and not me.
If it's not Bowser Party, go for it.

Plus Kirby Star Allies is better than Mario Party 10. :p
You'd be surprised how fun a game/movie/whatever can be when you can laugh about it with someone, regardless of how good or bad it is.

I remember watching World War Z with some friends. The fact that so many jokes were cracked while watching it just made the whole experience hilarious and unforgettable.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
meh, not a fan of the show or the fanbase
not a bad thing to say right now :p
Parts of the fanbase really are just crap, yeah. :p

I just do my best to ignore said crap. Same goes for every fanbase I'm part of, really.

.........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now I remember these.

I also think I remember why I forgot about them.

I didn't want to remember them to begin with. That, or they left such little of an impact on me that they slipped from my memories after time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Parts of the fanbase really are just crap, yeah. :p

I just do my best to ignore said crap. Same goes for every fanbase I'm part of, really.

.........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now I remember these.

I also think I remember why I forgot about them.

I didn't want to remember them to begin with. That, or they left such little of an impact on me that they slipped from my memories after time.
I liked the tv ones if only cause the guy that portrayed Shaggy really fit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom