• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oooooooookay. So.

She's's short half a liver, a gallbladder, and some...internal bits.

She needed four units of blood.

She's probably going to spend tonight in ICU and fair odds she'll spend tomorrow there too.

But they're fairly sure they got every scrap of visible tumor, and she's alive.

We're over the mountain fam.

D

Deleted member

1: redfeatherraven redfeatherraven I already kinda implied this but I really hope things work out, had a similar situation in November with someone who was practically a second mother. Didn't turn out sadly
2: @ShinyLegendary shut the **** up about not needing friends. Don't you ****ing DARE skim through this and just give me a like without reading it

Sure, friends I made on the net have helped me but what happens if your internet goes out? No access to them! Having friends at school can make you look forward to school and keep you motivated for school. I did EXACTLY what you're planning on doing in high school and did it at my current job for a few months. **** went bad, no motivation to actually go and it was bad for my mental health, and trust me, you don't want to be in a situation where you constantly think "The train station is close, should I make that jump?" for months. I like it here, but I'd gladly choose to never go here again if I had to choose between this place whenever I want or my weekly gatherings with friends, I love Tuesdays more than anything because I know I get to see some of my best friends, and while we argue and a friend of mine is highly aggressive at times, we laugh together when we make dumb jokes, we yell at eachother for dumb **** we do, we scream at eachother when playing Smash because we play with at least 6 people at a time, it's easily the best thing that's happened to me in a while
I do play Smash with quite some people, I have been at fun social events.
I read all of your posts, do not worry.

It is just, I really am too nervous of making a friend. I need strength.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oooooooookay. So.

She's probably going to spend tonight in ICU and fair odds she'll spend tomorrow there too.

Jesus...

Well atleast she’s good for now.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
All right. Maybe next week when I have the time, I am going to try to make a best friend. You all happy?
It doesn't have to be a "best friend", ok? You make it seem that you got fed up with what we told you, that is why you are saying "You all happy?", but just please, just with someone your age at school or PLAY with your siblings/talk with your family at least, there must be something that gets a conversation started, that's all. And it doesn't happen in the blink of an eye, it happens slowly but surely.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have social skills. I talk to strangers when I am in a public area, like school.
It is just I do not want to have a friend.
Yeah, but do you work alongside people sometimes?

Even a low-end job requires communication and teamwork sometimes.

If you isolate yourself and avoid these kind of activities all your life, good luck keeping a job.

and liking this post isn't going to make me happy.
upload_2018-3-30_18-15-32.png

Well, time to see a Hunter go berserk :p

D

Deleted member

Off-Topic, but when playing games against people and losing, I actually never get salty at all. I accept defeat and say "Good Game!". :)
Oooooooookay. So.

Glad to hear she is doing really well! :)
Hopefully she fully recovers from the situation as soon as possible.
View attachment 140043

Wait he said that? Sorry Hunter!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I do play Smash with quite some people, I have been at fun social events.
I read all of your posts, do not worry.

It is just, I really am too nervous of making a friend. I need strength.
Did you read the entire thing? Summarize what I just said to you then.

That's a more believable answer than "I don't need friends". However, keep trying

D

Deleted member

To be fair, I could sort of understand where Shiny is coming from. I'm a very introverted person myself and I don't have a huge need for social interaction outside of close friends because I feel really uncomfortable most of the time.
But this is the thing, @ShinyLegendary it doesn't seem like you don't want it, it seems like you're denying it. You constantly bring up your depression and lack of social interactions are a reason for it, you don't come off as the introvert type so please, try to talk to people irl more and make friends, nothing can replace good friends.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oooooooookay. So.

**** sounds like she got gutted...but damn shes got through the worst part
don't wanna be a sourpus but theres still trouble, infections, unconious damages, storkes, theres other trouble to be had so its not fully clear yet, years ago my own dad died on the table after his surgery dued to a stroke causing brain dead (though to be fair he was kinda screwed anyway do to some brain disease)
ya over the mountain, ya not in the clear yet, keep the energy and positive hope atmosphere flowing dude, peeps got your back

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, but do you work alongside people sometimes?

Even a low-end job requires communication and teamwork sometimes.

If you isolate yourself and avoid these kind of activities all your life, good luck keeping a job.

View attachment 140043

I would be, if it wasn't for the fact it's ****ing late here. And while I should go to sleep before my eyes come off of my eyes socket, I don't want to let this discussion end here.

But...that being said, I think I should take care of myself first before I hurt my eyes...
Off-Topic, but when playing games against people and losing, I actually never get salty at all. I accept defeat and say "Good Game!". :)

Glad to hear she is doing really well! :)
Hopefully she fully recovers from the situation as soon as possible.

Wait he said that? Sorry Hunter!
I won't take your "sorry" Shiny.

I only take it when you won't avoid your problems and take our advices.

Until then, I will stay angry for not being to help you further.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just in case you missed:
But this is the thing, @ShinyLegendary it doesn't seem like you don't want it, it seems like you're denying it. You constantly bring up your depression and lack of social interactions are a reason for it, you don't come off as the introvert type so please, try to talk to people irl more and make friends, nothing can replace good friends.
Okay.
Everyone, I will try to make a best friend around April.
You all happy?
....I do not want to do this......

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
were a bunch of grumpy old senors who don't wanna see the youth waste their life with mistakes we made in the past

my opinion, is a beautiful soap opera, thats half a joke half a privilege
This, Kurri vs Pumpkaboo, Shoes Against Gwen, and my personal hit show, "Aurane Loses It" are some of my favorite shows on Smashboards.

They use to play Daisy Clans but they cut it after the main star got banned.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly Shiny I'm really pissed at you right now. Fix your ****. Again, actually read what I told you in that post. You do NOT want to end up like I did
I read your post. :p
Yes, I know what happened. You did the wrong way and got suicidal, but then you found friends and had fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Dark Chocolate is a godsend when it comes to making anxiety piss off. Works better than most foods like berries and walnuts.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I have a question. What character do you dislike fighting the most in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS / Wii U?
I dislike fighting :4bayonetta:the most out of everyone else.

I am not saying get rid of Bayonetta or ban her, just.... she is so strong. :p

Bayonetta should never be banned nor removed from Smash for Switch.
Bit late but, in addition to Bayonetta

I've always hated fighting Fox and Mario...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
**** sounds like she got gutted...but damn shes got through the worst part
don't wanna be a sourpus but theres still trouble, infections, unconious damages, storkes, theres other trouble to be had so its not fully clear yet, years ago my own dad died on the table after his surgery dued to a stroke causing brain dead (though to be fair he was kinda screwed anyway do to some brain disease)
ya over the mountain, ya not in the clear yet, keep the energy and positive hope atmosphere flowing dude, peeps got your back
Oh believe me, we know. This saga's only mostly concluded, but it started back in October.

Surgery number 3, major surgery number 2 - and the first surgery came with a string of complications.

We have been through some ****. I'm basically dating Murphy's Law.

But I'm nothing if not an optimist, and I'll take what I can get tonight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everyone, I know you are going to blow this off, but please listen.
I really appreciate your efforts for me to try and to get a friend.
I do not have the strength to go try.... I need more strength. Help?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean if I can make friends, lots of friends and I have insane amounts of social anxiety, general anxiety, paranoia, depression, no confidence and no self esteem, then you shouldn’t have any problems.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's the problem, Shiny.

We can't help you.

We're just text on the Internet, not people you can see.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I read your post. :p
Yes, I know what happened. You did the wrong way and got suicidal, but then you found friends and had fun.
This means you didn't read it. What actually happened was that I opened up to people after I deliberately chose to ignore people for the sake of my studies, they helped out just by existing and saying "Hey, how are ya?" and ****. Don't shut yourself out, it'll only make things worse and I can guaran-****ing-tee the same will happen to you. Go play with your siblings sometime by the way. That should help you a lot, you're all young and don't have my sister
When your siblings are playing Star Allies, ask "Hey, can I join in?". That's a good start
Oh believe me, we know. This saga's only mostly concluded, but it started back in October.

Surgery number 3, major surgery number 2 - and the first surgery came with a string of complications.

Ack. All too familiar. Hope it goes better than my experiences Red

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This, Kurri vs Pumpkaboo, Shoes Against Gwen, and my personal hit show, "Aurane Loses It" are some of my favorite shows on Smashboards.

They use to play Daisy Clans but they cut it after the main star got banned.
You forgot my favorite novela: "Oh ****, they're discussing Pyra again"

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Just in case you missed:

Okay.
Everyone, I will try to make a best friend around April.
You all happy?
....I do not want to do this......
Why are you repeating it? Just don't be so negative about it. I know you have depression, but you know, friends can help you, and it is WAY BETTER when they are actually there in front of you to confort you. In here, you can only see our words, and say we "hug" you, but it is actually nothing more than words. But also, try to stand up for yourself, and look for help from the ones actually close to you like your family and the friends you are going to make.

I don't know what else I can tell you that hadn't been said already at this point.

D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary Alright, time for a story by uncle Lampy.
When I started 4th grade, I moved to a new school. I had no friends in that school and I was miserable for the remainder of elementary school because of that.
I moved again when I started middle school, and I didn't plan nor expect to make any friends due to my terrible social skills. However, I ended up making friends with someone whose interests I tactlessly insulted at out first interaction (I hope I phrased that properly), and I later made even more friends. Now I look forward to seeing them at school and get disappointed when they're missing for any sort of reason, and we play video games together and talk about nerdy **** (I speculate about Smash irl too, btw).

What I'm trying to say is that life is better when you make friends, and that it's worth the risk. I know it sounds corny, but it's true, and I can't imagine how my life would be right now if I never made friends.
Now go play Kirby with your siblings.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Characters I hate fighting are :4corrin:and :4bayonetta:who ironically were the two characters I never bought lol.

:4link::4tlink:'s are never fun to face either when they keep spamming projectiles at me and :rosalina:'s always find a way to cheese me somehow. :4fox::4falco:as well sometimes.

I'm also ashamed to admit that I got bodied by an FG :4ganondorf:on more than one occasion. I don't deserve to play this game.

D

Deleted member

This means you didn't read it. What actually happened was that I opened up to people after I deliberately chose to ignore people for the sake of my studies, they helped out just by existing and saying "Hey, how are ya?" and ****. Don't shut yourself out, it'll only make things worse and I can guaran-****ing-tee the same will happen to you. Go play with your siblings sometime by the way. That should help you a lot, you're all young and don't have my sister
Oh, okay. Today I will go play with them when the time is right. :)
Also.... something tells me your sister was cruel to you.
Sorry for ticking you off. I actually do read your posts.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
You just have to raise your arms up in the air then we will send you our strength. When there's a giant ball of energy above your head you are doing it right.

But seriously bro, you are the only one who can make this happen. The 'strength' to make friends is something only you yourself can gain. Just keep telling yourself that you really, really want to make friends and before you know it you've probably made a few.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey y'all.

Girlfriend's having a pretty major surgery today. Removing parts of her liver, gall bladder, and some parts she probably doesn't want me broadcasting.

Gonna be some five to six hours long in the operating room, and even if it all goes as planned it'll be a pretty rough recovery to boot.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
-lends energy-

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This isn't some bad anime Shiny, nobody is going to give you strength by putting their hands at the sky while saying your names.

You aren't to get some power-up out of nowhere too. I know, it suck, but what can I say?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Somehow I get the feeling the end of this shaggy dog story is going to be that Shiny actually does go out to make friends, but no one reciprocates and he comes crawling back here knowing it didn't work but with everyone here judging him for "not trying hard enough."

I hope I'm wrong on that, though.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

cool then, ya two been through a lot, lets see if this is the last of it and pull through the last stretch from there on its a parade with singing and dancing among the moonlight sun~
aw, honestly sounds like a form of romanticism~ i'm a sucker for a good love story

also well aware of murphys law here, got plenty of ****ed up stories to tell one of these days
But I'm nothing if not an optimist, and I'll take what I can get tonight.
amen, be realistic, and stick with optimism, thats the best way through life~

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
You don't need strength to have friends, you just need to talk to people...

You're pretty much doing it right now on this forum...

Go out and do things you like and interact with those who are doing the same things, finding something in common is a very good first step...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Characters I hate fighting are :4corrin:and :4bayonetta:who ironically were the two characters I never bought lol.

:4link::4tlink:'s are never fun to face either when they keep spamming projectiles at me and :rosalina:'s always find a way to cheese me somehow. :4fox::4falco:as well sometimes.

I'm also ashamed to admit that I got bodied by an FG :4ganondorf:on more than one occasion. I don't deserve to play this game.
I got kneeed by a captian falcon once and i wasnt even mad. One character I hated fighting was another villager mainly because idk what they are gonna do

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Somehow I get the feeling the end of this shaggy dog story is going to be that Shiny actually does go out to make friends, but no one reciprocates and he comes crawling back here knowing it didn't work but with everyone here judging him for "not trying hard enough."

I hope I'm wrong on that, though.
I was thinking that too.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, but that's probably because I tend to be as pessimistic as I possibly can when it comes to expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom