• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
@ShinyLegendary - Remember that it's always important to maintain friendships with people in real life; it's much more important and valuable than what this little corner of the internet has to offer. Just offering some helpful advice.

----

Actually, since Shiny playing with his siblings was what sparked this conversation at the first place was about Shiny playing with his siblings, that mademe wonder.... How many of you guys have siblings?
Just one - my older sister. She's currently living in Japan as a translator, but as you can imagine it gets pretty lonely for her, and we miss her a lot too.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Man, I just... Really don't want to bother with Rate their Chances today. Fire Emblem generally just makes me uncomfortable in there, especially when I have to hear it with my second most wanted character.

Pretty sure anyone that matters already knows my want rate is at 100% for her anyway.

D

Deleted member

Welp, time to go to bed
It's almost 3:30 AM and I didn't get enough sleep in the last 2 nights

Good night guys

I'll tell you what I told other users.

That account is made only to laugh at people and it has already hurt people. It honestly has.

It does nothing but create chasms in the community. Which it really doesn't need.

It's garbage.
Damn you really arent a fan of Lampy's new account huh. Would have expected a response when they first posted
I only saw the one post so I dont really have an opinion on it. . .

Although with this community, chasms doesn't feel like the right term. Like voids to different realities :p
I don't feel bad for picking on idiots.
oh there are so many comments I can make on this line. . .It's so easy it sort of makes it not fun to make the comment :X

:061:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I got an older brother and an older sister 4/7 years older than me respectively. I also have a younger sister from my mother's second marriage 10 years younger than me.

And then I have more cousins then I can even count. All of whom aren't close to my age.

D

Deleted member

Are you calling Swamp and I an idiot?

Swampasaur is 100% right. Listen, making an account solely for harassing people because you do not like their ideas can really damage people and stir extreme controversy. I highly recommend getting rid of that account or things can go south for you fast.

I am always told this: "Think before you do something".
Think about the consequences of building a controversial account like that. It could even get you banned from Twitter.
I'll tell you what I told other users.

That account is made only to laugh at people and it has already hurt people. It honestly has.

It does nothing but create chasms in the community. Which it really doesn't need.

It's garbage.
This post is one hundred percent true. Never make accounts directly to laugh at people, like that one account ( I do not know the account's name, and I am not referring to Lampy's when I say "that one account ).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Admittedly I've never heard of this speculation takes Twitter.
I know of a whole of crappy gamer takes Twitters, but this is the first I've heard of speculation.

Frankly though this sounds ridiculous. Like who is gonna give two craps outside of a community within a community? Like at the end of the day no one is gonna give enough of a **** about us to care about the crappy things people say sometimes.
This sounds purely self-indulgent.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Are you calling Swamp and I an idiot?

Swampasaur is 100% right. Listen, making an account solely for harassing people because you do not like their ideas can really damage people and stir extreme controversy. I highly recommend getting rid of that account or things can go south for you fast.

I am always told this: "Think before you do something".
Think about the consequences of building a controversial account like that.
Geez...

Last night, Shiny did some burns.

Now, he's making good arguments.

This is too weird... there's only one possible reason behind this...

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL SHINY?!

:troll:

I can't imagine having a sibling. Growing up as an only child just kind of leaves an impression.

I wonder if i would have had better social skills with someone to talk to or wound up even more screwed up. Guess i'll never know since there is no way to know how they would act if they dont exist.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Geez...

Last night, Shiny did some burns.

Now, he's making good arguments.

This is too weird... there's only one possible reason behind this...

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL SHINY?!

Crouching Shiny, hidden badbutt.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't imagine having a sibling. Growing up as an only child just kind of leaves an impression.

I wonder if i would have had better social skills with someone to talk to or wound up even more screwed up. Guess i'll never know since there is no way to know how they would act if they dont exist.
As a person who has quite amount of siblings, I can tell you that it may look like a wreck but it is actually more fun growing up with siblings. I love my family. :)

D

Deleted member

HORRAY.PNG

YESSSS Thank you so much everyone!
I know my like ratio is weak compared to you guys, but I am happy.
( I have seen people who have posted around a thousand times and never even gotten a like ).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
View attachment 140052
YESSSS Thank you so much everyone!
I know my like ratio is weak compared to you guys, but I am happy.
( I have seen people who have posted around a thousand times and never even gotten a like ).
You've been here for less than a year lol

Of course you wouldn't have a ton of likes.

D

Deleted member

I found a banana bag which had big bannans and it looked like it was foreign ( from Ecuador? )
I took a banana from the bag and bit it, and I saw something soft. I have no idea what it was, but it looked like a maggot. The thing is, it did not have the curly body and lines on it. It felt like a maggot though.

Either way, I spit out the banana parts and threw it in the garbage.
I am actually not that disgusted out though.

Edit: Thank goodness I did not eat that banana whole or the parts which I put in my mouth have the potential maggots in there.
Shiny gave me my 33000th like... because of course it’d be him.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I found a banana bag which had big bannans and it looked like it was foreign ( from Ecuador? )
I took a banana from the bag and bit it, and I saw something soft. I have no idea what it was, but it looked like a maggot. The thing is, it did not have the curly body and lines on it. It felt like a maggot though.

Either way, I spit out the banana parts and threw it in the garbage.
I am actually not that disgusted out though.
Um... why did you even think eating a banana from a randomly found bag was a good idea?

Ivander

Smash Legend
It was not dangerous or anything. Heck that potential maggot thing might not be a maggot, IDK.
I thought it was safe, considering we usually get safe stuff. :p
Usually

When you get something from a store, there's always that slight chance that something you get may not turn out good or may turn out rotten. Trust me, it's not easy to drink milk again right after having a sip from an ungodly spoiled box or bag of milk. :skull:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I ended up posting a wall of text in Rate Their Chances anyway. Woo.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Now this angers me.

Who are you to call someone an idiot? Who put you in charge? Even so, why should that suddenly justify picking on people?

You've said some things I think are questionable, should I start picking on you?

Get some self awareness dude, picking on people only makes yourself look like an ass.

D

Deleted member

Now this angers me.

Who are you to call someone an idiot? Who put you in charge? Even so, why should that suddenly justify picking on people?

You've said some things I think are questionable, should I start picking on you?

Get some self awareness dude, picking on people only makes yourself look like an ***.
Lampy does need some self-awareness. He has been harassing me for a while and it is really getting under my skin.

He really needs to learn to think before he posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom