• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Back home.

Visited her in recovery. Body's in shock from being practically scooped out, she's still tripping balls from anesthesia, and she itches - and requested I scratch - basically everywhere from boob to forehead (personal working theory is it's actually all over, but the epidural is deadening from chest down), but other than all that she's doing well.

She's in good hands tonight. Gonna sleep and be back in the morning.

Appreciate the well-wishes throughout the day fam. I'll show y'all off tomorrow.

Actually, since Shiny playing with his siblings was what sparked this conversation at the first place was about Shiny playing with his siblings, that made me wonder.... How many of you guys have siblings?
One younger brother. We were born a whopping twelve years apart.

He's quiet, but sharp.

D

Deleted member

HE'S EVOLVING :surprised:
LEGENDARIES CAN NOT EVOLVE, LEARN YOUR POKEMON.
Back home.

Visited her in recovery. Body's in shock from being practically scooped out, she's still tripping balls from anesthesia, and she itches - and requested I scratch - basically everywhere from boob to forehead (personal working theory is it's actually all over, but the epidural is deadening from chest down), but other than all that she's doing well.

She's in good hands tonight. Gonna sleep and be back in the morning.

Appreciate the well-wishes throughout the day fam. I'll show y'all off tomorrow.
Glad to hear that she is doing well. It makes me really happy to hear that she is doing well and you are happy. :)

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Seeing that "picking on idiots" post makes me yearn for the good old days, when the worst thing anyone said to eachother in this group was tell them their most-wanted newcomer's not going to happen.

......God, I keep thinking back to Smash 4 speculation like it was a decade ago. The fact that we're starting another cycle makes it feel like it's been so much longer than its actually been.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
LEGENDARIES CAN NOT EVOLVE, LEARN YOUR POKEMON.

Glad to hear that she is doing well. It makes me really happy to hear that she is doing well and you are happy. :)
Cosmog and Type: Null say otherwise.

D

Deleted member

Cosmog and Type: Null say otherwise.
YOU ARE RIGHT, I CAN NOT BELIEVE I FORGOT THAT.
Seeing that "picking on idiots" post makes me yearn for the good old days, when the worst thing anyone said to eachother in this group was tell them their most-wanted newcomer's not going to happen.

......God, I keep thinking back to Smash 4 speculation like it was a decade ago. The fact that we're starting another cycle makes it feel like it's been so much longer than its actually been.
I know, right?
I am already getting harassed by Lampy ( not for the Smash Speculation though ).

Chrono.

lol The new update for XC2 buffed chip stacking to where it was.

4th isn't useless anymore.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So tonight as I looked through my Square before posting, I realized the one meme that's just as perennial in Splatoon 2 as the memes that are just plain weird.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Can someone explain to me what's up with the twitter page people are going on about?
Lampy decided to make a Twitter about ****ty Smash speculation.
Because he likes laughing at "idiots" as per his words.

Because as we all know, the worst thing you can ever do on the Internet is not agree/agree with a hypothetical based on a reasonably popular Nintendo series.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can someone explain to me what's up with the twitter page people are going on about?
Basically Lampy made a twitter account called "****ty Smash Speculation Takes" where he posted screenshots of what he thought were dumb Smash Spec quotes. I only saw one on the page (something a Daisy fan posted in RTC). People understandably got upset that he was promoting public shaming and cyber bullying for something as meaningless as Smash speculation.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Lampy decided to make a Twitter about ****ty Smash speculation.
Because he likes laughing at "idiots" as per his words.

Because as we all know, the worst thing you can ever do on the Internet is not agree/agree with a hypothetical based on a reasonably popular Nintendo series.
TBH, I think we could use some places where we make an example of folks who are being legitimate jerks while speculating.

If the golden retriever ended up there I'm guessing that's not exactly what Lampy's doing, though. In which case woof.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finally finished my collection of the entire soundtrack of all 5 Super Smash Bros. titles (minus Smash Switch of course).

Combined total is a whopping 751 tracks (includes fanfare, jingles, and unused stuff).

Now to wait for the next Smash.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
So, I've spent probably way too much time today thinking about the future of Star Fox. Zero's lackluster reception and sales have me worried. Although Miyamoto has stated that he wishes for Fox to be a larger name, and that he'll be putting more energy into the series. I don't think the series is dead, but I really hope we don't have to wait 5+ years for another game. So, two questions:
OR

1) Do you think we'll see Star Fox Zero ported onto the Switch, or maybe a whole new game, within the next 1-2 years? 3+?

2) What do you want to see in either a Star Fox Zero port or a whole new Star Fox game?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
TBH, I think we could use some places where we make an example of folks who are being legitimate jerks while speculating.

If the golden retriever ended up there I'm guessing that's not exactly what Lampy's doing, though. In which case woof.
Why?
I have far more better things to do than shame others on some Nintendo forum. And I'm hoping most of you are the same as well.
Like at the end of the day it's not gonna affect me personally if someone is bad at arguing over hypotheticals.

D

Deleted member

I am not going to lie, bananas taste really good.
The healthier bananas are, the better they taste.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Why?
I have far more better things to do than shame others on some Nintendo forum. And I'm hoping most of you are the same as well.
Like at the end of the day it's not gonna affect me personally if someone is bad at arguing over hypotheticals.
Eh, there's hundreds of better things to do than speculate Smash in general, really.

There's just a difference between "send a maniac to catch a maniac" childish catharsis (which admittedly doesn't make the poster look good but at least if somebody gets ruffled they kinda earned it) and just plain bullying people for not agreeing with your (probably even dumber if you're aggro enough to go after the non-[REDACTED] speculators) opinions.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, there's hundreds of better things to do than speculate Smash in general, really.

There's just a difference between "send a maniac to catch a maniac" childish catharsis (which admittedly doesn't make the poster look good but at least if somebody gets ruffled they kinda earned it) and just plain bullying people for not agreeing with your (probably even dumber if you're aggro enough to go after the non-[REDACTED] speculators) opinions.
Sure.
I'm not gonna make a twitter over something maybe five people at most will really care about, and twenty more having some awareness of the context.
If someone is being an ass, I either ignore it or directly confront it in that thread. Rather than hide behind another account to mock them there.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also Shiny called me "sweetie" on Twitter and now I'm not even sure what life is.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys.
I might want to type a story ( I am not going to publish it, I am just going to type it for fun ).

It is about a boy my age fighting against a dictator who ruined his life and rules the entire world.

Should I do it?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey guys.
I might want to type a story ( I am not going to publish it, I am just going to type it for fun ).

It is about a boy my age fighting against a dictator who ruined his life and rules the entire world.

Should I do it?
If you want to make something then just be brave and make something.

Be better than me, I'm a coward most of the time LOL.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hey guys.

Should I do it?
Why are you even asking us?

If you wanna write something, write it. That's all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you want to make something then just be brave and make something.

Be better than me, I'm a coward most of the time LOL.
I have made three cool stories on my own.
Edit: All of my three stories are first-person.
One about a cobra tribe fighting the crocodile tribe, a mongoose fighting snakes, this kid named Daniel fighting some stuff.

My story is going to be first-person again ( I like first-person stories much better than third-person stories ).
North America's next Splatfest next weekend:

Soccer for me
UHHHH I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Honestly, in regards to the twitter account stuff that's being talking about, I really don't see the point in making twitter accounts and whatnot for insulting other people's opinions, especially on Smash. While I understand there may be some opinions that people will disagree on (it's just a part of our human nature) that can cause speculations to get tense, I don't think that should lead to others getting insulted or made fun of. It just doesn't seem right to me at all; we're here to speculate and have fun with it, so why not stick with that?

That's just my two cents on this, though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, I used Microsoft document to make the stories. I forgot my Microsoft account and I am trying to find my three stories that I made so I can read them. I have my account, it is just I can not find any of my products.
I think he's flirting with you.

If you're not intersested, just be kind.
I am not flirting with her.

D

Deleted member

Finally got this to work.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Vegeta's Assist makes things way too easy sometimes.
Hey you just gave me a link to your twitter so I can follow you.
Glad you got that to work!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
North America's next Splatfest next weekend:

Soccer for me
I'd pick soccer. Soccer can be pretty fun to watch much of the time for me, while baseball is VERY hit or miss concerning entertainment value. Normally it errs on the slow side. So....go soccer (and I don't even play Splatoon lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom