• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Spore Block.png

I kind of wish I could save a specific creature in block mode in Spore separately.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Salty must win to accurately represent the gaming community as a whole :V

Regarding the Cheer Treats, I dunno man, sorry, I think I don't even have one lol.
But it is popcorn we are talking about lol.
Because I want to raise Blade's trust faster so I can do their quest.

At least from I search, you can get it from a quest in Tantal, and also from Jewel Krabs in Gormott.
But it seems that once you finish the quest that Perun, Godfrey and Perceval is in, there will be a merc mission available that will greatly increases trust.

D

Deleted member

Appearently my post was the main topic of this thread when I was asleep.
I really shouldn't tell Shiny to think before he posts when I don't do that myself.

Also, I just deleted my ****ty Smash Speculation takes Twitter account.
I shouldn't treat others the way I don't want to be treated.

I know, right?
I am already getting harassed by Lampy ( not for the Smash Speculation though ).
Why am I suddenly viewed as the bad guy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Where's everyone getting those little character support icons, anyway? I'm noticing a lack of a certain someone in there, and I should put in a request/find a template so I can make one myself...

View attachment 140068

I kind of wish I could save a specific creature in block mode in Spore separately.
Damn, the Fighting Polygon Team found new recruits?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This hurt my feelings. Now we're both in the wrong. :(
Oh, uh, it wasn't my intension to hurt your feeling, guess that I am wrong well...

Just don't take my quote too seriously lol.

D

Deleted member

Welp considering this thread seems to dislike me now maybe I should leave.

D

Deleted member

...Is that all? Lol

I dunno about these guys, but I like you enough.
You seem to be in the minority
Now this angers me.

Who are you to call someone an idiot? Who put you in charge? Even so, why should that suddenly justify picking on people?

You've said some things I think are questionable, should I start picking on you?

Get some self awareness dude, picking on people only makes yourself look like an ***.
attachment..PNG

And that's just one post

D

Deleted member

You guys need to learn how to take a callout post. Sometimes we do ****ty things, but it doesn't mean we're ****ty ourselves, it's just a mistake but if someone doesn't point it out to us, we won't be able to learn from it and continue to do ****ty things. So please, stop taking them as personal attacks and use them as ways to improve oneself.

I think I might be getting to meta now.

D

Deleted member

You guys need to learn how to take a callout post. Sometimes we do ****ty things, but it doesn't mean we're ****ty ourselves, it's just a mistake but if someone doesn't point it out to us, we won't be able to learn from it and continue to do ****ty things. So please, stop taking them as personal attacks and use them as ways to improve oneself.

I think I might be getting to meta now.
Except I got called out multiple times, and those callout posts had a very hostile feel to them. Doesn't help that they got so many likes from people that aren't Shiny.
Speaking of Shiny, he literally said I'm harassing him... What? He also went as far as reporting that account because I didn't close it.
Also for what it's worth it wasn't the first ****ty Smash speculation Twitter account. The first one got closed by whoever owned it but I know that several people in this thread supported it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Looks like Waluigi has invaded my account early, realizing that his day to shine will likely be overshadowed by whatever SmashBoards has planned for this year's April Fools Day. So this year, April Fools Day weekend will also be Waluigi's weekend.

With that said, let's all honor everyone's most infamous man in purple.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You may be cool, but you can't be their level of cool.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Are you sure it's a joke, and not just Kamen Rider being Kamen Rider?

:p
Yes, this isn't a vacuum cleaner themed form, dating sim based Rider, fruit themed show, hobo using the powers of the animal kingdom (who's personality reminds me of you tbh Opopo), pen weaponrym etc. but a fake. A well made fake but one nonetheless

Also yes I saw the smiley but still took this seriously

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Last minute prediction for April Fools: Goku Confirmed Boards.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You may be cool, but you can't be their level of cool.
Something, something rolling around at the speed of sound.
Or rather, diving at the speed of sound in this case.
In any case, Morag & Zeke are the best duo ever.

D

Deleted member

You all talk about April Fool's pranks but ya'll don't know the best out of all of them

Every character gets a Riyo artwork. It lasts for one day only, you can't even use it after that. And goddamn I'd use the Riyo artwork 24/7

Also, preditction for Smashbiards's April Fools is Too Big Boards. Every user gets on part of Ridley as their avi that when organized by join date forms a whole oicture of Ridley and also zoom is locked to maximum.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Remember not to trust anyone at all tomorrow. Better yet, stay inside until April 2nd. You never know when some ****ty Youtuber wants to start a "social experiment" of some kind.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It also seems like RNGesus appreciated my latest OC on this thread so much he graced me with one of the few Rare Blades I still miss before the arrival of the DLC ones.
I'm with Opossum Opossum on this one, why are you still talking about that? Opo doesn't like Rex and Pyra, that's how it is. No need to mention it again and again.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got to watch through Trigun again recently. Still pretty cool. Though from what I heard, a good chunk of the comic book was different. I do like a lot of the character designs though.

Namely that guys like Brad are waaaay more important later on, and he doesn't die at all in the series.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don’t even understand the reference in that Sonic pic.
The "joke" is basically "you said something dumb," so Sonic is expressing his disapproval.

It's just kinda funny that a comment I made almost a month ago affected him that much that he's meming about it all these days later. Like damn.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The "joke" is basically "you said something dumb," so Sonic is expressing his disapproval.

It's just kinda funny that a comment I made almost a month ago affected him that much that he's meming about it all these days later. Like damn.
Wait, that was a month ago?

If this is the case, time goes so fast.:4alph:
Still not fast enough tho, I need May and the Summer to come faster.

D

Deleted member

I'm with Opossum Opossum on this one, why are you still talking about that? Opo doesn't like Rex and Pyra, that's how it is. No need to mention it again and again.
This is the second time only.

And I haven't seen any of Opossum's replies on the matter as, by knowing myself, I risk to get even more bitter by reading them.
The one last thing I'll say about it is it's beyond stupid to give the absolute 0 as a rate by basing yourself on the design only.

Now quote this post all you want, that's my last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom