• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So...
Ok, so basically BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle has many anime characters splendid.
Who are is that girl with the red cape? She remunds me if Ruby, weird that she is speaking Japanese though, so it isn't her :troll:

Alright let's be real here...
The online mode looks great... And Chibi Ruby and Weiss characters from Chibi RWBY is also making an appearance! (not really lol)

Standard game is 5,800 ¥ (about 55 US$ without tax) .... Limited edition is 9,800 ¥ (about 92US$ without tax), not sure if the limited edition will include all the DLC pack or it just have something good, and not sure if Nintendo Switch version will have this or not....
I was going to rail that DLC price is going to be the same as the game... But right now I am not very sure what is that DL version means.... Is it Digital Download? Maybe...
You joke about that, but Rwby is very popular in Japan. Arguably almost as much as here... Almost. They actually have some decently big anime industry VAs voicing the characters, or at least a very standard lineup.

Normally I'd be all for the English cast for this game, but A. All the other characters speaking Japanese is really gonna make them feel out of place. Unless the Persona cast has their English VAs maybe? And B. Ruby's voice is VERY obnoxious in the footage I've seen. I love Ruby's voice, but I dunno what Lindsay Jones was thinking having her literally scream every single one of her lines in this game.

And since Ruby is going to be one of my mains for absolute certain... Yeah... I might just go Japanese this time.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I need this game
I need it now
Not trying to cut your hype.... But better off wait for a definitive or complete edition....
Besides Blake and Yang which are free DLC (correct me if I am wrong) , almost a half of roster is paid DLC is just ridiculous....
You joke about that, but Rwby is very popular in Japan. Arguably almost as much as here... Almost. They actually have some decently big anime industry VAs voicing the characters, or at least a very standard one.
Yes.... I know that.... Same here in Taiwan (or even more than in Japan actually) . Many Taiwan game fans actually knows RWBY.

Still I have never heard Ruby's Japanese VA that often despite she is pretty famous and a professional... Hearing Ruby in Japanese feels weird....

And if as you say, then I really hope Monolithsoft can make RWBY characters as DLC rare Blades...only If Roosterteeth is interested though....

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Not trying to blow the fuse.... But better off wait for a definitive or complete edition....
Besides Blake and Yang which are free DLC (correct me if I am wrong) , almost a half of roster is paid DLC is just ridiculous....

Yes.... I know that.... Same here in Taiwan (or even more than in Japan actually) . Many Taiwan game fans actually knows RWBY.

Still I have never heard Ruby's Japanese VA that often despite she is pretty famous and a professional... Hearing Ruby in Japanese feels weird....

And if as you say, then I really hope Monolithsoft can make RWBY characters as DLC rare Blades...only If Roosterteeth is interested though....
I... Doubt we'll see RWBY characters in Xenoblade. Would be really cool but I honestly don't ever see that happening.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
All the other characters speaking Japanese is really gonna make them feel out of place. Unless the Persona cast has their English VAs maybe.
They confirmed that everyone's gonna have an English dub voice. Even Es and the UNIST characters.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I... Doubt we'll see RWBY characters in Xenoblade. Would be really cool but I honestly don't ever see that happening.
Never say never lol. But hey that is just from what I understand when it comes to how RWBY characters can fit into Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as Blades, not actual expectation, but still RWBY characters as DLC Blades isn't that far fetched in my opinion. Of course they will not just put Ruby and otherd in as her same iconic RWBY design, they can just do some tweakd with Roosterteeth 's help, kind of like how KOS-MOS was redesigned as KOS-MOS Re:

And just look at FF XV's DLC.... Anything can happen.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I can't believe you guys were committing sudoku without me.

Now what am I supposed to do with all these numbers.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
This just in, in california, they put warnings on coffe say it may cause cancer. Cali has cancer warnings in everything
if that was the case, my brother would of been dead from coffee consumption alone, he drinks the equivalent of the stuff comparable to godot

@redfeatherraven yo red i hope i'm not to late to give my own energy, hopefully the spirit bomb will dispel the evil within her and save her

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
They confirmed that everyone's gonna have an English dub voice. Even Es and the UNIST characters.

Even BlazBlue? I remember them confirming English VAs but I never heard it for EVERY character. If that's the case I might give it a shot.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
The other day I mentioned that I finished Fire Emblem: Awakening and would post my full thoughts when I had the time too.
It turns out that I have had some time yesterday and today to do so.

So here it is.

It feels really weird to say that, while I’ve played quite a few of the Fire Emblem games, for quite a while, I had not played Awakening, considering it not only saved the franchise, but also got quite a lot of people into it. Luckily, I’ve now fixed that, even if it took me quite a while to get to playing it (as well as finishing it).

Since I’m not quite sure where to begin, I’ll start by mentioning some of the stuff that I didn’t like, just to get it out of the way. For one thing, I feel like the game is pretty unbalanced, compared to other FE games. It is quite easy to break the game with stuff like DLC and the 2nd Generation units, although I suppose that’s optional.

I also personally feel like the story wasn’t as interesting as some of the other FE games. Although, I would at least say that the plot is a bit better than Fates. The main villains also didn’t feel that interesting compared to previous antagonists, in my opinion (referring more to, say, Validar that to some of the villains earlier in the game, such as Gangrel).

But that about covers it for the things I didn’t like. So now, let’s move on to the stuff that I enjoyed about the game. One thing that I really enjoyed about the game was the soundtrack. While Fates and Shadows of Valentia may have arguably surpassed it at this point, the soundtrack is still fantastic. I’m personally a fan of the Id motif(especially Id (Purpose)), Conquest (Ablaze), and Divine Decree (Ablaze), but there are quite a lot of fantastic tracks in the game in my opinion.

I also feel that another area where I feel the game is strong is the characters. While I didn’t quite delve into all of the supports in the game (or the majority of them for that matter, the amount of supports in the game is just massive), and some might feel like the characters in the game act too stereotypically “anime”, I enjoy quite a lot of the characters in the game. Some of my favorites include Robin, Owain, Gaius, Henry, Chrom, Morgan, and much more characters as well.

While a majority of my playtime was spent grinding, I enjoyed building up my units throughout the game and getting them to learn many different skills.

Overall, I sunk a lot of time with the game and had a lot of fun with it, and I’m really glad that I got the chance to play it. I’m not sure where I’d rank it in terms of my favorite FE games, but I enjoyed it quite a lot and I don't think I'll forget playing it any time soon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This place would make a great XC2 stage like the Coliseum in Smash Wii U, with why not a stage hazard which summons several Rare Blades attacking the players.
That's actually a new place that doesn't exist in the base game now that I think about it.

Though, I don't think it would reflect well the Xenoblade universe. Mor Ardain or Uraya feel like the better choice for a XB2 stage imo.

No really what the hell does that even mean
Es was a new character in CF, the latest Blazblue game, which didn't have dub at all.

So, in CT, it be her first time having a english voice.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
They removed Little Mac and Isaac. Them removing the Advance Wars one if Andy beckmes playable is very likely, despite what you think.
Two different cases though. Little Mac got removed because he became playable. Isaac was cut for unknown reasons. Andy wasn't an AT to begin with meaning if he got upgraded to playable status his AT would return most likely.

Although sacrificing the Infantry/Tank for Andy to become playble is more than a fair trade for me. :)
This just in, in california, they put warnings on coffe say it may cause cancer. Cali has cancer warnings in everything
You would be surprised how many foods out there are potentially carcinogenic.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Two different cases though. Little Mac got removed because he became playable. Isaac was cut for unknown reasons. Andy wasn't an AT to begin with meaning if he got upgraded to playable status his AT would return most likely.

Although sacrificing the Infantry/Tank for Andy to become playble is more than a fair trade for me. :)

The assist trophy could be removed fin it becomes part of his move set. Advance Wars isn't big enough to have both honestly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
For real, the chemical they are scared of is released any food that is cooked and not just coffee. Even Disney world has a sign saying it has **** that could cause Cancer and birth defects, Im shocked California isnt labled as one big Cancer Cell

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the Classic centric Kid Is Icarus poll was Medusa herself. Everyone else was unpopular, but at least Thanny Poo has his followers compared to Pandora and Orcos.

Next is all about that Uprising since many new characters were introduced, even a new threat. Your choices are Hades, Viridi, Fighter (the multiplayer avatars), and Phosphora.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

D

Deleted member

For Glory is fun overall, even though someone taunted at my face like ten times.
Diddy Kong is actually a lot more easy to play than some people think. :4diddy:
The winner of the Classic centric Kid Is Icarus poll was Medusa herself. Everyone else was unpopular, but at least Thanny Poo has his followers compared to Pandora and Orcos.

Next is all about that Uprising since many new characters were introduced, even a new threat. Your choices are Hades, Viridi, Fighter (the multiplayer avatars), and Phosphora.

Begin.
VIRIDI!!!!!!!!!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Catching up to Star vs.
Just now got to Monster Bash and after that there are... 5/10 episodes depending on how you count them.
and they are all really good. None of them are really filler which is good. Even SU is getting better with writing filler like episodes. What did you think of monster bash?

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

Begin.
>No Magnus

What the hell kind of joke of a poll is this?

D

Deleted member

and they are all really good. None of them are really filler which is good. Even SU is getting better with writing filler like episodes. What did you think of monster bash?
I don't think Monster Bash really needed to be a half-hour special but I liked it.
I find it interesting they're tying Ms. Heinous to the overarching plot though. Or should I say: Meteora.

I just finished Total Eclipsa of the Moon and now I'm starting to come up with a lot of theories. Either Festivia never existed or they made someone unrelated to Eclipsa the next queen and restarted the royal family, essentially.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Based on the title, it seems that this thread is anticipating Waluigi Fools Day. Looks like Brawl in the Family's legacy is still alive, even though the comic series is over.

Anyway, on a different subject, I apparently came across something at DeviantArt, where someone wants to boycott Nintendo for taking away the ability to add any more Wii points for the Wii Shop Channel. The Wii's lifespan has been over for a long time, so it's to be expected that the Wii Shop Channel will eventually close its doors. But boycotting Nintendo for doing that feels rather dumb if you asked me.

Of course, I'm probably just saying this, since I rarely use my Wii system now; I never use my Wii U to play Wii titles, since my Wii has everything it needs to properly run WiiFlow.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The assist trophy could be removed fin it becomes part of his move set. Advance Wars isn't big enough to have both honestly.
I don't think franchise size has anything to do with it. Donkey Kong has none, EarthBound has two, and Xenoblade got a character AND Assist when it only had one game...and the Assist was also part of Shulk's moveset.

It kinda throws your argument out completely. :p

D

Deleted member

I have a question. What character do you dislike fighting the most in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS / Wii U?
I dislike fighting :4bayonetta:the most out of everyone else.

I am not saying get rid of Bayonetta or ban her, just.... she is so strong. :p

Bayonetta should never be banned nor removed from Smash for Switch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have a question. What character do you dislike fighting the most in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS / Wii U?
I dislike fighting :4bayonetta:the most out of everyone else.

I am not saying get rid of Bayonetta or ban her, just.... she is so strong. :p

Bayonetta should never be banned nor removed from Smash for Switch.
Sonic. For the love of god, Sonic.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Even series that are considered big by Nintendo like Pokemon and Fire Emblem are very scarce when it comes to AT's; the former having no AT's at all. I wouldn't look in to that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom