• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I am not fresh enough and even if I were, Splatoon fans are a bit too cringey for my taste.
They are not if you actually get to know the better side.
Every fandom is going to have a cringe-side and a good side, remember. Even Minecraft, Roblox and FNAF have good-sides ( despite me never playing FNAF in my life ).

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
That is basically the only reason I would consider it (co-op); however, last time, I tried Yarn Kirby or whatever, yeah, the crushingly easy difficulty turned me off from the series permanently, I am afraid.
Kirby is the kind of series that's supposed to be on the easy side. It's not until you unlock the extra mode where the difficulty starts to spike; for an example, Return to Dream Land's Extra Mode made Kirby and his allies have only 2/3 of their maximum health.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
They are not if you actually get to know the better side.
Every fandom is going to have a cringe-side and a good side, remember. Even Minecraft, Roblox and FNAF have good-sides ( despite me never playing FNAF in my life ).
Yeah, I am just talking about surface level cringe. I steer clear of Minecraft and Roblox; however, I enjoyed Five Nights, so I definitely understand where you are coming from. It was not meant to be an offense, really.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hoooooo boy.

So...the coffee thing is stone cold imbecillic. I get where the judge is coming from - too much caution versus not enough - but stone cold imbecillic nonetheless.

But, uh.

Cancer jokes falling just a little flat today, won't lie.

That's what they've been taking out of my girlfriend for the last few hours.

Sidenote, ain't trying to single you out per se Ivander, yours was just the first I scrolled to.
I was trying to go more for the Oprah response/joke rather than a cancer joke, but regardless, just involving cancer in it was in poor taste, even if I wasn't trying to have cancer as the focus, when more than likely there are people having to deal with it regarding them or their loved ones. I apologize.
I think this year's April Fools should be a massive swerve and have no April Fools joke at all.

Then throughout the entire day people will be wondering what the joke is and why it hasn't started.
I still think it should be Corrinboards. Cause that'd mean you would have to live with Corrin as your Avatar for one more day. :laugh: Bonus points if it's Male Corrin. :demon:

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I would laugh and feed off on the people's paranoia. :evil:
Sinister indeed. :demon:

And speaking of sinister...
I still think it should be Corrinboards. Cause that'd mean you would have to live with Corrin as your Avatar for one more day. :laugh: Bonus points if it's Male Corrin. :demon:
Even evil doesn't do this justice. Absolute cruelty right there.

Why are you like this? :confused:

D

Deleted member

It's to the point where I'm almost rooting for her at this point.

Poor Gemini though...
#JusticeForGemini
Seriously, the guy's been nothing but supportive of her he deserved better :^(

I'm really excited to see what direction they'll go from here. I really just want to see more Eclipsa though, she's honestly my favorite character in the series.

Also, on the latest episode: OH ****ING NO THEY KISSED WHY DID THEY EVER START THIS GODFORSAKEN DRAMA

D

Deleted member

#GiveMeFallenFemaleRobinFireEmblemHeroesPlease
This video sounds like something. I think it is the games that were released in March or something, go watch it. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't think Monster Bash really needed to be a half-hour special but I liked it.
I find it interesting they're tying Ms. Heinous to the overarching plot though. Or should I say: Meteora.

I just finished Total Eclipsa of the Moon and now I'm starting to come up with a lot of theories. Either Festivia never existed or they made someone unrelated to Eclipsa the next queen and restarted the royal family, essentially.
Tom: "So, did I do better than Marco?"
PHRASING PLEASE.

Also, a human character from Pokemon as an AT would be completely pointless. The whole game is designed around the Pokemon and not even Pokemon Trainer fought in Brawl. Like, what can trainers even do besides ordering Pokemon around?
Star vs spoilers
How the **** did Ms.Heinous go from "evul arc villain" to "saturday morning villain" and now to "tragic backstory villain"? I mean, damn, kinda hard to not feel sorry for her even though she's being a huge ****ing ****
well those theories are gone fast I’m sure lol. But yeah meteora went from joke to all powerful pretty fast. I loved rasticore I’m the episode though. Especially when he bust in through the portal “did you miss me?”. That made me laugh hard. Tomorrow’s episodes are about to get intense though. As for Tom that line is certainly something. I’m 50/50 on his character right now. He’s kind of an *** but he can be good too. Also did you watch booth buddies?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I was trying to go more for the Oprah response/joke rather than a cancer joke, but regardless, just involving cancer in it was in poor taste, even if I wasn't trying to have cancer as the focus, when more than likely there are people having to deal with it regarding them or their loved ones. I apologize.
Nah man I feel you. Can't even call it poor taste per se - even if the idea of cancer itself ain't funny to me right now, the coffee situation is still absolutely a joke, and that's really more where the focus was.

Plus it's the first time I mentioned cancer was in play. Y'all ain't psychic, you know?

And like I said, ain't nothing on you personally, or anyone else personally either.

Threw my feelings in the hat, no more no less. No apologies necessary.

#GiveMeFallenFemaleRobinFireEmblemHeroesPlease
Real talk, mine's performed underwhelmingly so far.

There's definitely potential but this build ain't gonna be as set it and forget it as M!Grima was.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Heyyyy, double post.

Ain't done that in a while. Here, I mean.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
#JusticeForGemini
Seriously, the guy's been nothing but supportive of her he deserved better :^(

I'm really excited to see what direction they'll go from here. I really just want to see more Eclipsa though, she's honestly my favorite character in the series.

Also, on the latest episode: OH ****ING NO THEY KISSED WHY DID THEY EVER START THIS GODFORSAKEN DRAMA
Oh yeah, definitely. Eclipsa is the best part of the show right now.

Also that Blood Moon though. :p Goblin Alex Hirsch and his love of (love) triangles

Morbi

Scavenger
Nah man I feel you. Can't even call it poor taste per se - even if the idea of cancer itself ain't funny to me right now, the coffee situation is still absolutely a joke, and that's really more where the focus was.

Plus it's the first time I mentioned cancer was in play. Y'all ain't psychic, you know?

And like I said, ain't nothing on you personally, or anyone else personally either.

Threw my feelings in the hat, no more no less. No apologies necessary.
Honestly, cancer jokes always bothered me despite never having anyone in my life affected by it. But, I just think, "what if I had cancer" and that thought that has always disturbed me, deeply. I used to joke about depression, well, not necessarily "joke;" however, I always figured it was not real until my sister actually got it. It just makes you think that it is better not to tread near any sort of condition for humor because it is realistically not very funny.

D

Deleted member

There's definitely potential but this build ain't gonna be as set it and forget it as M!Grima was.
I heard some people say Male Grima was better.
I just want Female Grima, because she seems cool.

D

Deleted member

well those theories are gone fast I’m sure lol. But yeah meteora went from joke to all powerful pretty fast. I loved rasticore I’m the episode though. Especially when he bust in through the portal “did you miss me?”. That made me laugh hard. Tomorrow’s episodes are about to get intense though. As for Tom that line is certainly something. I’m 50/50 on his character right now. He’s kind of an *** but he can be good too. Also did you watch booth buddies?
Well, my second theory was right at least.

And yeah, I watched Booth Buddies, it's why I was freaking out iver the kiss. I still hate that they went in this direction with it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Next on the list of characters I’m working on is... mother****ing Hector.

B: axe spin- he spins his axe over his head, it deals damage and can reflect projectiles.(based off part of his critical hit)
B side: tomahawk- he tosses a large tomahawk, it goes not nearly as far as Link’s boomerang but deals much more damage and deals knock back
B up: Axe jump- does a jump upwards while doing an uppercut with his axe.(based off the end of his critical hit)
B down: Counter(probably change this eventually)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Wait... when you said you had a +Atk/-Spd Grima, you meant her?

I take back the "MOST OPTIMAL IVS?!" post then. She needs that speed.

It's debatable.

In actual combat, Male Grima is much better without a doubt. Second highest BST, high HP, highest attack, high defense, decent res for an armored unit.

The only bad things about him is his low speed (but even then, some builds patch that up stupidly well) and the armor/dragon double class.

When it comes to mobility, definitely Female Grima due to being a flier. And she has some pretty decent stats to make her combat capable. Decent HP and attack, fast speed (fastest dragon too!), good def and res.

Dragonskin also patches up her weakness to anti-fliers and being colorless means she gives no **** about the weapon triangle, so she only really needs to worry about Falchions.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Even evil doesn't do this justice. Absolute cruelty right there.

Why are you like this? :confused:
Well, I do have both Grimas in my Avatar. :laugh: Obviously, something about me is evil at the moment. :evil:

Also, it's reminds you of the fact of life that deduces you will never get 'everything' you want.

Mostly because she's not meant to be M!Grima. M!Grima is meant to be a tank and powerhouse. F!Grima is more for Speed and baiting the units you use her to defeat, like Raventomes, Archers and whatnot.
Regardless, part of it also comes from F!Grima's really balanced stats. Basically, she wants a Bane in none of them except her HP, since she wants her Bulk intact. On the plus side, besides HP, her Boon can easily be anything.
-+SPD makes her less likely to be doubled and allows her a better chance to double against faster foes
-+ATK allows her to get some necessary damage in
-+DEF allows her to tank physicals easier
-+RES allows her to tank Mages more easily

The other thing that's good about her is her Blessing. She gives those with an Earth Blessing +3 SPD, much like Fjorm with Water Blessings. The biggest difference is that because F!Robin's colorless, it allows her to team-up with alot of suitable allies very easily. With Fjorm, it means you can't really use another Lance character and using another Blue means a not-so-good disadvantage if most of the foes are green. With F!Robin, she can work well with all colors, including another colorless.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Next on the list of characters I’m working on is... mother****ing Hector.

B: axe spin- he spins his axe over his head, it deals damage and can reflect projectiles.(based off part of his critical hit)
B side: tomahawk- he tosses a large tomahawk, it goes not nearly as far as Link’s boomerang but deals much more damage and deals knock back
B up: Axe jump- does a jump upwards while doing an uppercut with his axe.(based off the end of his critical hit)
B down: Counter(probably change this eventually)
Kind of a bland set of specials, honestly. Your neutral special seems more like an up tilt. How would you differentiate these from his non-special moves?

Morbi

Scavenger
Kind of a bland set of specials, honestly. Your neutral special seems more like an up tilt. How would you differentiate these from his non-special moves?
Bland specials for a bland character. That being said, it does reflect projectiles, so that is a special property and most characters do not have projectiles for normals. It is better than most of the existing Fire Emblem cast, to be honest.

D

Deleted member

I think most people tend to forget Armads is the THUNDER Axe a lot. There's a lot you can do with an Axe Mjolnir for a moveset.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Honestly, cancer jokes always bothered me despite never having anyone in my life affected by it. But, I just think, "what if I had cancer" and that thought that has always disturbed me, deeply. I used to joke about depression, well, not necessarily "joke;" however, I always figured it was not real until my sister actually got it. It just makes you think that it is better not to tread near any sort of condition for humor because it is realistically not very funny.
It ain't a funny thing when you're dealing with it, yeah. Sometimes humor's an effective response, though.

First surgery she had back in November, when we just suspected UC complications, they took out about a third of her colon.

Her FB profile pic has been a semicolon ever since.

I just want Female Grima, because she seems cool.
F!Grima still hits reasonably hard and comes out of nowhere relatively well. And her default kit makes bows **** their pants.

But M!Grima still hits harder and tanks more. For everything but non-Falchion reds, anyway.

Wait... when you said you had a +Atk/-Spd Grima, you meant her?

I take back the "MOST OPTIMAL IVS?!" post then. She needs that speed.
Oh no.

No that was in fact M!Grima.

You may resume frothing at the mouth.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Aquaman.gif

SUP, BOIS!

Was absent yesterday thanks to my internet provider taking forever to fix the service all day. But I'm gewd now.

And always good to see it's Γuigi time!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, my second theory was right at least.

And yeah, I watched Booth Buddies, it's why I was freaking out iver the kiss. I still hate that they went in this direction with it.
I’m not sure how I feel about it. It’s ok, I don’t care for shipping but this didn’t feel fully needed. Yes it should have been addressed what star said and how Marco has been acting but I don’t think Alex hirsch needed to capture two kids for this lol. I do like that at least it’s leading more to the blood moon answers.
now onto Steven universe:
looking at the bingo card if it’s right then we get two big characters to return by the end of the season. Also I’m betting the new fusion will be of garnet and steven. We shall see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom