• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't why that fact kind of scares me...
It's ok to be afraid of god

Made an account back when it was fresh, messed around with it for a month, never came back.
So are you saying it didn't... stay fresh?

View attachment 140021
You need to learn more about Fire Emblem my guy. :p
You're no one to talk.

Hoooooo boy.

So...the coffee thing is stone cold imbecillic. I get where the judge is coming from - too much caution versus not enough - but stone cold imbecillic nonetheless.

But, uh.

Cancer jokes falling just a little flat today, won't lie.

That's what they've been taking out of my girlfriend for the last few hours.

Sidenote, ain't trying to single you out per se Ivander, yours was just the first I scrolled to.
Cancer jokes are not funny, no matter when and how they're used.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sleeping in a hospital waiting room sucks, but man, I needed it.

Good news so far though. Surgery part one went well, surgery part two to follow.

Shout-outs to the people who've sent support over the last few hours. I'd tag you all if I weren't mobile and hug you all if it weren't through the internet.

Hoooooo boy.

So...the coffee thing is stone cold imbecillic. I get where the judge is coming from - too much caution versus not enough - but stone cold imbecillic nonetheless.

But, uh.

Cancer jokes falling just a little flat today, won't lie.

That's what they've been taking out of my girlfriend for the last few hours.

Sidenote, ain't trying to single you out per se Ivander, yours was just the first I scrolled to.
Bro, ive had 5 people in my family that has had cancer, lung, thiroid,breast, another breast and ovarian( rabbit but thats family)
I must be a bad person beacsue I was laughing at the jokes because Im not laughing at the people with cancer, Im laughing at the fact the things they have cancer warnings for, everything we eat and drink has.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
Bro, ive had 5 people in my family that has had cancer, lung, thiroid,breast, another breast and ovarian( rabbit but thats family)
I must be a bad person beacsue I was laughing at the jokes because Im not laughing at the people with cancer, Im laughing at the fact the things they have cancer warnings for, everything has.
Nah, humor is subjective and dark comedy is often really funny. I, personally, do not find condition related jokes funny, however. It is not as though it is offensive or anything to that effect. It is just, "meh." Indifference is what I feel.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nah, humor is subjective and dark comedy is often really funny. I, personally, do not find condition related jokes funny, however. It is not as though it is offensive or anything to that effect. It is just, "meh." Indifference is what I feel.
as someone who jokes about crawing from a window as a baby and fallin, you can say I have very dark humor

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually play FEH, and I know Hector has character judging from the story between his daughter and some sort.
SO YEAH.
You sound like those people who think they know Pokemon from playing Pokemon Go.
You still have a lot to learn about Fire Emblem yourself.

I do need to play more FE games though.
That you should

Morbi

Scavenger
You sound like those people who think they know Pokemon from playing Pokemon Go.

That you should
Pocket Monsters Go? Charmander was my favorite, you know, the one with the wings? Oh, and I love Mew. He was so badass in the movie where he fought that pink cat thing-y.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone think they know Pokemon more than me? :p

That you should
Oh, I get it. I still understand some of the characters.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Something I never noticed on the Kirby Star Allies title screen when you are seeing the partners and Kirby wondering the screen, you do get Helper combinations with their own unique moments among the generic moments with generic Helper combinations:

-There's a little scene of Dedede rallying Bandana Dee, Parasol Dee and Waddle Doo. There's a similar one with Meta-Knight and 3 Blade Knights.(Axe Knight, Mace Knight and Sword Knight when, Hal?)
-One of the other scenes is Kirby, Poppy Bros. and Parasol Dee with Marx, like on his trailer and the beginning of Milky Way Wishes.
-There's a moment in which you see Kirby riding Rick being followed by Gooey and the Broom Hatter doing ChuChu's Broom flight.
-There's another moment where Kirby, Rick, Kine and Coo appear at the front of the screen.
-There's one where Kirby tries to grab onto Kine underwater, but Kine keeps slightly moving away from him before Kirby can grab onto him.
-There's a rather hilarious one where Kawasaki tries to catch Coo. Which is similar to another one where a Birdon runs away from three Kawasakis. But the one with Coo actually shows Kawasaki scheming before trying to catch Coo.

Either way, cute and interesting. Hope they do more with any more upcoming Helpers.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
In his defense, the lv40 conversations, paralogues, and general character quips in FEH go miles towards fleshing out the cast.

It ain't the same as playing the games, but it teaches you a lot.

D

Deleted member

In his defense, the lv40 conversations, paralogues, and general character quips in FEH go miles towards fleshing out the cast.

It ain't the same as playing the games, but it teaches you a lot.
Fair enough
I don't play FEH so I wasn't aware of that

Morbi

Scavenger
Does anyone think they know Pokemon more than me? :p

Oh, I get it. I still understand some of the characters.
You are, what, 14? I can guarantee I know more about Pokemon than you. I have been playing it since before you were born. This is actually the first time I have ever been able to use that line, btw.

D

Deleted member

It's worth a look.

Just keep it as far from your wallet as possible.

Take out a restraining order if need be.
It's not available in my country and I wouldn't really have much time for it if it was.

Yep...

**** Discord sometimes lol
Someone did that on a Discord server I'm in.
I'm gonna instantly ignore anyone who does that from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven my power goes out to you and your girlfriend. I hope all goes well, and that she recovers ASAP.

#JusticeForGemini
Seriously, the guy's been nothing but supportive of her he deserved better :^(

I'm really excited to see what direction they'll go from here. I really just want to see more Eclipsa though, she's honestly my favorite character in the series.

Also, on the latest episode: OH ****ING NO THEY KISSED WHY DID THEY EVER START THIS GODFORSAKEN DRAMA
well those theories are gone fast I’m sure lol. But yeah meteora went from joke to all powerful pretty fast. I loved rasticore I’m the episode though. Especially when he bust in through the portal “did you miss me?”. That made me laugh hard. Tomorrow’s episodes are about to get intense though. As for Tom that line is certainly something. I’m 50/50 on his character right now. He’s kind of an *** but he can be good too. Also did you watch booth buddies?
Oh yeah, definitely. Eclipsa is the best part of the show right now.

Also that Blood Moon though. :p Goblin Alex Hirsch and his love of (love) triangles
I CAN'T MISS STAR VS TALK

I hope Gemini gets revived somehow. Like getting a replacement mechanical heart or something. Not sure who would do that for him, though. Poor guy's gotten little else but neglect and verbal abuse, yet he never holds Miss Heinous against it.

Also I'm just gonna say that I'm mad that Rasticore got reduced to an arm. AGAIN. RIGHT AS HE FINISHES FULLY REGENERATING. At least he got to be awesome this time, but sheesh. I was just anticipating him to get destroyed again every second he spent trying to awkwardly weasel his way out of staying by Heinous any longer.

As for the kiss, tbh, I like this direction a lot more than what they could've done. From the start of the show, I was never really a Starco shipper, thought just having them remain friends would be a nice change of pace, but I wouldn't have minded them being a couple, either. Instead of either, the writers are handling the difficulty of relationships and romantic feelings in a more complicated and fairly realistic manner, which I personally appreciate.

In any case, I look forward to the end of this season and where it's all gonna go. I still have no idea what Eclipsa's role in all this is gonna be, but I like her character a lot too, so more of her is always good. :p

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gosh I only have one more term of college.

Then the real job hunt begins...

Really nervous.

D

Deleted member

Well, got Kirby Star Allies. My siblings are playing it already, me just hanging out in this website.
Gosh I only have one more term of college.

Then the real job hunt begins...

Really nervous.
I really hope you get that dream job. :)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last poll was Viridi, still maintaining her popularity after so long. Hades was at least half as popular as her, though the Fighter and Phosphora fell hard.

Next may be the last Kid Icarus themed poll, featuring the more minor characters of the game. Your choices are Magnus, Dyntos, Pyhrron, and Arlon.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom