• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Gotta come back when the new season starts airing.
Oh boy, vannroose?!

So nice to see another old face from the old Leaks group. :)

STOP THE PRESSES! ROY IS GETTING A WEAPON REFINEMENT!
inb4 the refinement sucks :p

I'm back at home now and I read the last few pages... I don't think any of Shiny's posts got so many likes before. Not that I have an issue with that because I laughed like a madman when I was reading them.
Shiny was making some funny posts?

Geez, I think I stumbled in an alternate timeline... Will definitely stay here though because it seems better :p

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It will only be good if you like it when movies go "HEY SEE THIS THING? WOULDN'T YOU RATHER BE WATCHING THAT INSTEAD OF THIS?" every 3 seconds
So what you're saying is, if people liked Iron Man 2, they'll like this?

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
So I leave for working on assignments, come back to see Glorious WAAAAppreciation, Shiny delivering the roasts, teasers for Xenoblade 2 DLC (Low-key hoping we might get Metal Face or another Faced Mechon, but that's all just a dream... On the other hand, Fi would suit Xenoblade 2 pretty well, and we've had Xenoblade 2 crossover with BotW, so not all Farfetch'd) and Vaanrose coming back.

Don't think Nintenzone could ask for a better start to Easter.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey y'all.

Girlfriend's having a pretty major surgery today. Removing parts of her liver, gall bladder, and some parts she probably doesn't want me broadcasting.

Gonna be some five to six hours long in the operating room, and even if it all goes as planned it'll be a pretty rough recovery to boot.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.

D

Deleted member

Found the avi unlike ya'll who don't hoard oics on your phones
I can bet 80% of my storage is filled with memes
Hey y'all.

Girlfriend's having a pretty major surgery today. Removing parts of her liver, gall bladder, and some parts she probably doesn't want me broadcasting.

Gonna be some five to six hours long in the operating room, and even if it all goes as planned it'll be a pretty rough recovery to boot.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
Sending it, here's hoping everything goes right.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
I am sending it, I hope the best will arrive!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
I shall send her the combined power of my 61,500 posts!

D

Deleted member

So I made a twitter account for ****ty Smash speculation takes, and I'll appriciate it if you follow and contribute. (Obvious language warning)

Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
Sent.
I hope it all goes well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
*rips shirt open* TAKE IT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!

But for real man. I hope it all goes well.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
Have my hands up in the sky

Sending all my power and hoping everything goes well

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
Sending you and your girlfriend my wishes and energy. Here's hoping the operation goes well for her.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I just did every news sidequest, here is my opinion in order.
– Nopon of Good Tastes:
Sidequest: The sidequest is honestly the dev saying, "yeah, playing Tiger! Tiger! for hours just to get one specific item suck." So I guess they do something about it in the futur. Doing is however is really easy, since you can just buy the item you need, instead of grinding like the sidequest want to.

Reward: Since it's pretty soon in the game, the reward isn't that great. You basically get some chips, a piece of equipement, soem cores and that's it. It's more for those who are early in the game.

-Cleared of All Charges

Sidequest: Seeing all blades justice (Godfrey, Perceval & Perun) interact was quit funny. Although it was a bit short, but what is here is good imo. The sidequest need you have every personal skill field to lvl3 to finish mercenary mission tho, so you need to do fill your blades affinity chart before being able to continue. Afterward, you fight a unique monster, who was a piece of cake for me since I'm lvl99.

Reward: The rewards are better, you get better core,chips, equipement, but you also get a mercenary mission that apparantly let you build your affinity faster. I should test it before saying if it's worth it

I will talk about the last 3 latter, I'm hungry right now.:4bowser:
Well, I was watching "Ready Player One" once I start these quests....
– Nopon of Good Tastes:
That Nopon speak the truth! Tiger! Tiger! Sucks!

Actually I'm just half joking.... that Nopon literally spend all of his money and only manages to play for every 15 second (I give credit for Tora having a good math actually)

Still yet going to Argentum... gonna do it later.

-Cleared of All Charges:
This is really a quest that we should have more later in the game! The more Blades we get the more quest should be available to do. Even though this technically isn't a Blade quest, but I want quests that requires more than one Blade...

I do aware and actually got spoiled that Praxis and Theory has their own quest together after we finish each of their own (Which makes sense because the fact that we have to complete their quest in order to get them was pretty dull, predictable and unintrigued) I have yet to get Theory for now though... but still...

I hope there's Blade quest that has actual cutscenes where they interact with each other, it will be awesome.
Huh, yeah, that's why I said, "I talk about the last 3 latter".
Yep, there's one once reached to chapter 6

another one after chapter 8 and last one is until chapter 10... I think.

I will also make my review on Ready Player One... not for now because I am actually a bit dizzy thanks to those CGI effects in the movie...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what's complete bull****? Pokemon Moon's reversed time periods. Like, since it's night when there's sun out, I can't see a goddamn thing.

Currently in Po Town, ginna kick ya boy's ass. Also, my Ariados just died rip. I had just caught him but I really wanted to use one.
Current team is
Pangoro(Ochako)
Stoutland(Joseph)
Masquerain(Reaper)
Tentacruel(Scylla)
Decidueye(Gilgamesh)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Sending it, here's hoping everything goes right.
I am sending it, I hope the best will arrive!
I shall send her the combined power of my 61,500 posts!
Sent.
I hope it all goes well.
*rips shirt open* TAKE IT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!

But for real man. I hope it all goes well.
Have my hands up in the sky

Sending all my power and hoping everything goes well
Sending you and your girlfriend my wishes and energy. Here's hoping the operation goes well for her.
Bless you, fam.

Pre-op is wrapped up, suppose she's just waiting her turn now. I'll let y'all know how it shakes out.

Meantime I'll quip as per protocol. Gotta keep myself sane somehow.

D

Deleted member

Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
I will giver her all my power.
I feel so bad for you!
I hope it goes out really well for her! :)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
sending some here! Hope everything goes well!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
Yikes. I’m hoping her surgery goes well.

D

Deleted member

What does it mean when a cat rubs all over you and headbutting me? He is purring constantly as well.

Edit: I heard it means a respect/social gesture aor making their scent everywhere as a way to claim their territory.

D

Deleted member

Cat likes you.

He's claimed you as his hoomin.

It's an honor. Pet the cat.
I pet him many times already, do not worry.
He also headbutts me and he does not want to get out of my room. :p
Edit: Petting him right now. He is purring constantly.

D

Deleted member

I don't know why, but this cat talk suddenly reminds me of that one time AntDude compared Gooey to a cat in his Kirby's Dream Land 3 review.

D

Deleted member

Grats.

You've been adopted.
I do not care my cat is trying to put me below him, glad to hear I am part of his clan.
This is not the first time my cat does this. My cat does quite amount of times.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
Hope all goes well, consider the power sent.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yesterday I could see grass and the sidewalks.

Now I’m looking outside and everything is the same colour as my skin tone.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
Activating aura and sending powers to my boy Red... ... ...

Yo I hope this whole situation turns out for the better. I'm with you for back up, Red.

D

Deleted member

It's all fun and games until you realise 3/5 of your team is weak to flying and the rest are neutral to it. I remember Guzma's Masquerain being a pain in the ass in my normal playthrough so I feel like this thing is gonna murder my entire team when I get to it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Man last night was really frigging scary.

Went to bed at 2AM today and then I abruptly woke up 2 hours later feeling like I was going to choke. It felt like my throat was dry and had some sort of mucus inside of it that was going to make me choke. Breathing felt a bit labored and I had a feeling of impending doom. Looked the issue up online and they mentioned sleep apnea which i'm really hoping is not the case (that's some scary **** right there). Anxiety was also an issue they cited which I have a pretty good feeling what that was. Went back to sleep and thankfully nothing horrible cam out of it. Still feeling pretty bad from that incident though.

If any of you guys have some similar experiences let me know. I'd like to hear them.
Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
That sounds really rough. I'm pulling for her to get through.

D

Deleted member

How the hell did I miss this? For those this may interest, 5 new characters have since been confirmed to be playable in MHA: One's Justice
The first three being Tsuyu, Momo and Gijinka Pikachu
The other two are Stain and Sleep Deprivation
Just give me a release date already

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Man, know I feel kind of bad because I recently upgraded Ephiraim's Siegmund and I'm now drained of Arena Medals, Divine Dew, and SP. I suppose it is cool to see him and Hector get the new versions of their weapons though.

I'm also not sure if I want to summon on the legendary banner or not, considering the other recent banner has Delthea, which gives me an opportunity to get a Delthea that's not -Atk.

Hey y'all.

People of Nintenzone.

Send her your power.
Consider my power sent. I hope it goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom