• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I’ve been working on an Andy moveset. What I’ve thought up basically makes him a summoner type character.

:GCB: Troop summon: he summons infantry or mech and they walk back and forth on the platform they are summoned. Infantry moves faster, but mech deals more damage.
:GCB::GCR::GCL: Tank summon: he summons either a tank or anti air. Both stay in place and fire missiles. Tank shoots directly in the direction you were facing when you summoned. Anti air does the same but shoots in the air.
:GCB::GCU: Plane summon: he summons either a copter or a fighter. Copter goes in a more vertical path, fighter in more of a diagonal path, both are about the same speed.
:GCB::GCD: Haven’t really decided yet

D

Deleted member

You know which people piss me off?

The gamers who go to match making in online but aren't there at all.

Know what I mean?
Speaking of annoying gamers, The Gamer is probably one of my least favorite YouTube channels ever.
I do not even watch their videos, because their thumbnails are so stupid it is not funny.
They will sometimes steal someone's image and just plop a red circle and red arrow. The worst part is that you now that they are clearly fake and just an attempt to gain view.

Also I heard their research is trash.

Rant is over.
So I’ve been working on an Andy moveset. What I’ve thought up basically makes him a summoner type character.

:GCB: Troop summon: he summons infantry or mech and they walk back and forth on the platform they are summoned. Infantry moves faster, but mech deals more damage.
:GCB::GCR::GCL: Tank summon: he summons either a tank or anti air. Both stay in place and fire missiles. Tank shoots directly in the direction you were facing when you summoned. Anti air does the same but shoots in the air.
:GCB::GCU: Plane summon: he summons either a copter or a fighter. Copter goes in a more vertical path, fighter in more of a diagonal path, both are about the same speed.
You should go get help from Opossum if you have trouble making your move-set.
Call him for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

I was thinking more among the line of...

Neutral: Artillery/Rockets
Side: Anti Air
Up: T/B Copter
Down: Tank/Md. Tank
Final Smash: Megatank or an all out Air Assault

Although that idea is pretty good though I think Andy should be able to control his tank and he should have a ranged attack like an Artillery.
He should also have a CO Power Meter from his series like :4littlemac:where at 3 stars he can use Hyper Repair; healing 20% damage and Hyper Upgrade at 6 stars; healing 50% damage and a stats upgrade.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was thinking more among the line of...

Neutral: Artillery/Rockets
Side: Anti Air
Up: T/B Copter
Down: Tank/Md. Tank
Final Smash: Megatank or an all out Air Assault

Although that idea is pretty good though I think Andy should be able to control his tank and he should have a ranged attack like an Artillery.
He should also have a CO Power Meter from his series like :4littlemac:where at 3 stars he can use Hyper Repair; healing 20% damage and Hyper Upgrade at 6 stars; healing 50% damage and a stats upgrade.
Hey I’m all ears, it’s a work in progress right now.

Cause I’m working on 30 movesets at the same time lol

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Haven't done an update in a while...
Phoenix
Kawako
Dodongo
Loki
Sahara
Harbinger

ORAS team compree...

Surprisingly Primal Kyogre did not take a lot to catch, even in the remakes the Legends were a bit of a pain to capture...
That said working on pushing forward towards the Pokemon League...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey, if anyone is looking for a game to play, I'm still gonna recommend either Strider 2014 or Metroid Samus Returns. Both of those games are pretty damn good all things considered.
So I bought Samus Returns it was first released, but since I was never able to get invested in Metroid before, I figured it might have been a mistake.

I've since 100%ed the game, and started a second save file.

Samus Returns is a pretty fun game.

D

Deleted member

It’s cause I’m terrible at writing stories.

Good at general concept, bad at actual writing.
I typed stories on online Google Documents ( I think ) that are twenty pages long or even more I think. I am a very good story maker.

I'd love to make another story, but I feel like I am better off where I am now.
If I made another story, it would be a first-person war documentary.

Ivander

Smash Legend
>Roy and Lloyd are getting weapon refinements
Awesome!
>Karel, Fir and Lilina are getting new weapons.
Pretty cool.
>Ephraim and Hector are getting their other version's weapons
Interesting.
>Ephraim gets 2 Refinement options before M!Corrin gets one.

You'll get your chance someday Corrin. Plz give Swift Sparrow Yato with "Goes after the lower of either DEF or RES" as a refinement.

Anyway, it's actually interesting that they gave Ephraim a second refinement. That means that characters with a refinement option could potentially get a 2nd one. Linde, Merric, Julia, Seliph and Eliwood could get a Refinement to their regular weapons even if they have their other version as a refinement, and Chrom could get Sealed Falchion as a Refinement from his Exalted version.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hey I’m all ears, it’s a work in progress right now.

Cause I’m working on 30 movesets at the same time lol
For sure. I just don't think Andy using Infantry & Tanks (the miniature versions) is a good idea with the Assist Trophy existing in the game.

I also need to heavily revise the moveset I did for Andy on Source Gaming. IMO most of the attacks in that moveset are pretty bland and could have been done a lot better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well my cat rubbed himself all over me again, but at least he is out.
I am honestly so bored, it is not funny. Give me something to do, please. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For sure. I just don't think Andy using Infantry & Tanks (the miniature versions) is a good idea with the Assist Trophy existing in the game.

I also need to heavily revise the moveset I did for Andy on Source Gaming. IMO most of the attacks in that moveset are pretty bland and could have been done a lot better.
They’d probably remove the assist trophy if Andy became playable.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
They’d probably remove the assist trophy if Andy became playable.
Ehh...I think they would keep it in. Both have much historical significance to the franchise.

Andy, the playable character representing the CO, character side of the franchise and Infantry/Tanks AT representing the generic units throughout the entire franchise.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ehh...I think they would keep it in. Both have much historical significance to the franchise.

Andy, the playable character representing the CO, character side of the franchise and Infantry/Tanks AT representing the generic units throughout the entire franchise.
Yeah but it’s Nintendo, of course they’d get rid of the AT. Advance Wars wouldn’t get both a playable character and assist trophy.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My phone scared the everloving **** out of me. I was muting it and then it suddenly started blasting the Brawl remix of Meta Knight's Revenge. I didn't have the youtube app opened, it wasn't on twitter which was the only app I had opened and I don't have it as a ringtone

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I heard about Sudoku but never played it. How do I play? :)
You have to put the numbers one through nine in each three-by-three box, along with each row and column, without repeating.

Here's an example of a completed puzzle:

-->

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My phone scared the everloving **** out of me. I was muting it and then it suddenly started blasting the Brawl remix of Meta Knight's Revenge. I didn't have the youtube app opened, it wasn't on twitter which was the only app I had opened and I don't have it as a ringtone
Looks like your phone became part of the Halberd.
:metaknight::4metaknight:
You have to put the numbers one through nine in each three-by-three box, along with each row and column, without repeating.

Here's an example of a completed puzzle:

Dude... that sounds fun actually!
Thanks! :)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So...
Ok, so basically BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle has many anime characters splendid.
Who are is that girl with the red cape? She remunds me if Ruby, weird that she is speaking Japanese though, so it isn't her :troll:

Alright let's be real here...
The online mode looks great... And Chibi Ruby and Weiss characters from Chibi RWBY is also making an appearance! (not really lol)

Standard game is 5,800 ¥ (about 55 US$ without tax) .... Limited edition is 9,800 ¥ (about 92US$ without tax), not sure if the limited edition will include all the DLC pack or it just have something good, and not sure if Nintendo Switch version will have this or not....
I was going to rail that DLC price is going to be the same as the game... But right now I am not very sure what is that DL version means.... Is it Digital Download? Maybe...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Legit. I could never finish any Sudoku I tried. I'm so dumm.
I can never do Sudoku, i get so stressed from it that I end up throwing the puzzle out.

Im not good at math
Preach!
Yeah but it’s Nintendo, of course they’d get rid of the AT. Advance Wars wouldn’t get both a playable character and assist trophy.
I don't think so really. There's a lot of niche series that have a playable character and an AT. If they already have the AT in the game so I don't see why they would remove it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Legit. I could never finish any Sudoku I tried. I'm so dumm.

Preach!

I don't think so really. There's a lot of niche series that have a playable character and an AT. If they already have the AT in the game so I don't see why they would remove it.
They removed Little Mac and Isaac. Them removing the Advance Wars one if Andy beckmes playable is very likely, despite what you think.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So...
Ok, so basically BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle has many anime characters splendid.
Who are is that girl with the red cape? She remunds me if Ruby, weird that she is speaking Japanese though, so it isn't her :troll:

Alright let's be real here...
The online mode looks great... And Chibi Ruby and Weiss characters from Chibi RWBY is also making an appearance! (not really lol)

Standard game is 5,800 ¥ (about 55 US$ without tax) .... Limited edition is 9,800 ¥ (about 92US$ without tax), not sure if the limited edition will include all the DLC pack or it just have something good, and not sure if Nintendo Switch version will have this or not....
I was going to rail that DLC price is going to be the same as the game... But right now I am not very sure what is that DL version means.... Is it Digital Download? Maybe...
I need this game
I need it now

D

Deleted member

Catching up to Star vs.
Just now got to Monster Bash and after that there are... 5/10 episodes depending on how you count them.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sudoku's not really math, though - it's mainly recognizing patterns and using logic.

Take this puzzle, for example.

For example, if you see a 1 at any point, then you know there aren't going to be 1s anywhere else in that row or in that box. So if you rule those out... (red for same row, green for same box)

it becomes a lot easier to figure out where other 1s would be. (they can only be in the white squares) The bottom right one is particularly easy (there's literally only one place it could go), which makes it easier to figure out the rest of them.

If you rule out any cases where 1 is in the same column (which I labelled in blue), it becomes even easier.

Now there's two areas where you only have one option for 1, and that makes it easy to figure out where the remaining two 1s are.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
praline praline the DQB2 protags went super saiyan
Sudoku's not really math, though - it's mainly recognizing patterns and using logic.

Take this puzzle, for example.

For example, if you see a 1 at any point, then you know there aren't going to be 1s anywhere else in that row or in that box. So if you rule those out... (red for same row, green for same box)

it becomes a lot easier to figure out where other 1s would be. (they can only be in the white squares) The bottom right one is particularly easy (there's literally only one place it could go), which makes it easier to figure out the rest of them.
Well then Im not good at math and patterns

Like, ffs, I couldnt even do matrices in Pre Calc and trig without stressing myself to tears

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Should I worry about my like ratio? It seems so low....

I will find time to play Sodoku some time... :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
praline praline the DQB2 protags went super saiyan

Well them Im not good at math and patterns

Like, ffs, I couldnt even do matrices in Pre Calc and trig without stressing myself to tears
But there's literally no math involved, beyond being able to count to nine.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Yo is there some kind of thread on Smashboards where you can exchange fighting game matches?

I feel like playing some Injustice 2 or Dragon Ball Fighterz against someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom