• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Tomorrow is gonna be great. I’m gonna watch the entire season of Lemon Snicket in one day.
Yeah, I'n excited for the second season as well, the first season was great.
Also, while very late to the discussion, yeah I can say there's some posts I regret.
Mostly from my "16 year old with unchecked emotions" phase. Because I was embarrassing.

That being said I forget what I type even from the day before.. Which makes it all the better when someone quotes me on a post I made a week ago and calling me out on it.
The best time this happened was when someone dug up a couple months old how I said I didn't do religion, only to tell me that actually yes I do need the Jesus and they pray I don't go to hell.
I forget stuff that I posted minutes ago
*Posts*
*Leaves for 15 minutes*
*Comes back*
>User quoted your post...
"What the **** did you do, past me?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I forget stuff that I posted minutes ago
*Posts*
*Leaves for 15 minutes*
*Comes back*
"What the **** did you do, past me?"
Oh yeah that's happened as well.
Especially when people want to start **** and here I am like "look I just wanna talk about video games I don't have time to yell about smash characters".

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*chats about Mafia in Mafia graveyard PM*

*tackles a bookcase*

*returns to thread with an oddly frayed wrist and an ice bag on my knee*

Hey guys wassu. . .

. . .I'm too dazed to inquire further on what I'm guessing happened.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
MFW I cannot get people to watch anime I praise and recommend:

You guys need to be cultured with more anime. :upsidedown:
i listen and read your reviews entirely :V
i appreciate an easy to come personal opinion review, more branches out as i basically absorb most genres than slice of lifes and such but still do appreciate
I seem to have appeared at the moment on the board where it's going downhill......if I can maybe try to make things a bit pleasant.

I managed to help a friend of mine who has been suffering from depression and had a pretty rough day today. While they have been with my family for a while now, I've always had a hard time reaching out to them whenever I wanted to help them out whenever they had issues or whatnot, but didn't know exactly how to or when to and it didn't help that I have anxiety and whatnot. They've been trying to do their best to reach and ask for support whenever they can, but today, they just had a very bad day and were threatening to hurt themselves.
Since neither of my parents were around and because I was very worried about them, I got to convince myself to stay with them and listen to them and let them speak to me about their issues. After around 1-2 hours of talking with them, I actually got them to feel much better. And.....has anyone know the feeling of joy in them? Like, after spending time with them and getting them to feel better, my chest has been hurting, but I feel all warm and happy, that I did get myself to do something to help them in this scenario. I just feel so joyful for getting over my fear of possibly messing up or making things worse and being able to help.
hey~ thats great to hear~ glad things are going on the perky end over there ^-^

D

Deleted member

Well, used all my orbs on the Legendary Heroes - Robin event for Fallen Female Robin. I did not get Fallen Female Robin sadly, but I did get a five star!
Screenshot_20180329-204446.png

Morbi

Scavenger
Well, used all my orbs on the Legendary Heroes - Robin event for Fallen Female Robin. I did not get Fallen Female Robin sadly, but I did get a five star!
That is why I never trust RNG. With this Overwatch event coming up, I know I am going to have to grind my ass off because you can leave nothing to chance.

Pretty sure this is why people IRL remain friends with me.

I approve the sentiment.

Wait.

What'd the bookcase do?
Or you could just show them the GIF in your signature and spare them the effort of being weird. That alone would make us IRL friends forever.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I wouldn't rely on her too much.

Imo, she's pretty situational and doesn't really do that well offensively without the enemy getting debuffs. With that said, she's a decent debuffer and I can see some synergy with Brave Lyn's Attack Smoke, so you've got something that can make her work.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Or you could just show them the GIF in your signature and spare them the effort of being weird. That alone would make us IRL friends forever.
Oh they've seen that one for years. It's lost its edge by now.

No, the really fun one was last Sat. I made sure when game night started and people began filing in, this:
- was on the TV.

Even zoomed it in for em a little.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey, if anyone is looking for a game to play, I'm still gonna recommend either Strider 2014 or Metroid Samus Returns. Both of those games are pretty damn good all things considered.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pretty sure this is why people IRL remain friends with me.

I approve the sentiment.

Wait.

What'd the bookcase do?
Existed.

Well I'm trying to remember if it tripped me, but I think most of the blood is going to my knee right now.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh they've seen that one for years. It's lost its edge by now.

No, the really fun one was last Sat. I made sure when game night started and people began filing in, this:

- was on the TV.

Even zoomed it in for em a little.
god is dead
you killed him

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m in the hospital atm but while here I’ve been playing Detective Pikachu. It’s really good. Pikachu has a lot of great personality and moments and the mysteries are pretty interesting so far. I’m on chapter five now. The overworked looks beautiful and I love seeing the pokemopce about in it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y’know... Mona would be a cool addition to Smash.

I’mma move around my roster and put her in their.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I’m in the hospital atm but while here I’ve been playing Detective Pikachu. It’s really good. Pikachu has a lot of great personality and moments and the mysteries are pretty interesting so far. I’m on chapter five now. The overworked looks beautiful and I love seeing the pokemopce about in it.
hold on, in the hospital? i hope that your just visiting or going through a check up right?
not like actually in there for something bad

Morbi

Scavenger
That is great to hear, I was worried because it is a Pokemon spin-off, so it could either be amazing or absolutely terrible. I was skeptical because there were no reviews out when I wanted to make my decision, but I wanted some mystery, so I got into the Ace Attorney series instead. But I will definitely have to check it out if it is genuinely good.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just got a Vanguard Ike in the Legendary banner.

-HP/+Res.

Nice to know I can have a Warding Breath fodder and not lose Vanguard... but which one to use as fodder?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
hold on, in the hospital? i hope that your just visiting or going through a check up right?
not like actually in there for something bad
Well I’m unfortunately admitted. As for what is wrong with me, the doctors are tryitng to figure it out. I have been 3 weeks out of the hospital from a PE. Two days ago I started getting pain in the same leg hat led me to the hospital in he first place and it only got way worse then it’s been in the past and I could hardly walk. Hopefully once I get an mri there will be some answers. If not then I won’t be out of here till they figure it out. Which is good as he hospital I am in is an hour from where I live and they aren’t like the ones I was in before where they just gave me meds and wanted me out as fast as possible. So hopefully things will get better

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I don't think Wario is going to get a second rep, but if they did, I can't see it being Mona.

I'm pretty certain they'd go with Ashley, she's a lot more popular, from what I gather.

And before anyone says "WALUIGI", he's a Mario character. :glare:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

-HP/+Res.

Nice to know I can have a Warding Breath fodder and not lose Vanguard... but which one to use as fodder?
Wait.

I got two spare Ikes with mediocre IVs.

That means I could fodder off an Ike to Grima for Warding Broooooooh ****.

Hooooolyyyyyy ****.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That is great to hear, I was worried because it is a Pokemon spin-off, so it could either be amazing or absolutely terrible. I was skeptical because there were no reviews out when I wanted to make my decision, but I wanted some mystery, so I got into the Ace Attorney series instead. But I will definitely have to check it out if it is genuinely good.
its a simple but fun Detective game. I’ve pieces together certain things fast but there is a lot of details that can go unoticied until you look back after solving a case. Which I really like the commitment they gave to this. It’s got a lot of effort and heart out into. The overall story is interesting to try and figure out too.

-HP/+Res.

I say keep the new one. The res will help and minus hp is usually a pretty expendable iv. So he neutral would be good for fodder.
I have good news, great news and bad news.

The good news is I got another Zelgius.

The great news is that he's not -Spd.

The bad news is that he's -Atk.
thats not to bad. He has good attack and in armored emblem he will still hit hard and outspeed a lot more.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't think Wario is going to get a second rep, but if they did, I can't see it being Mona.

I'm pretty certain they'd go with Ashley, she's a lot more popular, from what I gather.

And before anyone says "WALUIGI", he's a Mario character. :glare:
Honestly I see much more talk about Mona. I haven’t seen anyone talk about Ashley since Smash 4 came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom