• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I say keep the new one. The res will help and minus hp is usually a pretty expendable iv. So he neutral would be good for fodder.
Alright then.

RIP the free Ike.

thats not to bad. He has good attack and in armored emblem he will still hit hard and outspeed a lot more.
Still... 49 attack... :urg:

I mean, it's 55 with Hone Armor, but still...

I'll see after the banner ends, to be honest.

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't think Wario is going to get a second rep, but if they did, I can't see it being Mona.

I'm pretty certain they'd go with Ashley, she's a lot more popular, from what I gather.

And before anyone says "WALUIGI", he's a Mario character. :glare:
Still, Waluigi makes the most sense.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well I’m unfortunately admitted. As for what is wrong with me, the doctors are tryitng to figure it out. I have been 3 weeks out of the hospital from a PE. Two days ago I started getting pain in the same leg hat led me to the hospital in he first place and it only got way worse then it’s been in the past and I could hardly walk. Hopefully once I get an mri there will be some answers. If not then I won’t be out of here till they figure it out. Which is good as he hospital I am in is an hour from where I live and they aren’t like the ones I was in before where they just gave me meds and wanted me out as fast as possible. So hopefully things will get better
still damn ya gotta be admitted back so soon...hope for the best results dude

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Still, Waluigi makes the most sense.
As a Wario rep, no, not really.

He's never been in a Wario game, and if he has, it's gotta be an incredibly insignificant role, because I can't recall it.

Not to mention Smash classifies him as a Mario character in-game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
still damn ya gotta be admitted back so soon...hope for the best results dude
true, I’m happy that the doctors here seem to really know what they are doing though. I do hope I’m not here long though, thanks :)

D

Deleted member

I’d like Ike for breakfast.

Praline x Ike :troll:
I was waiting for this typo.

And to that I say thank you.
and then you say "You're welcome"
:061:
Thank you for pointing that typo.
I wouldn't rely on her too much.

Imo, she's pretty situational and doesn't really do that well offensively without the enemy getting debuffs. With that said, she's a decent debuffer and I can see some synergy with Brave Lyn's Attack Smoke, so you've got something that can make her work.
Mm hmm. Should I use her over my four star Tharja for now? I need to level up my new five-star if I want to use her. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
YOU GOT THE MOST OPTIMAL GRIMA IV?

I HATE YOU SO MUCH NOW! :mad:

Kidding, love ya~ :3

I hate your luck though.
If it makes you feel any better I had to feed the old one to it and start training again from scratch.

That's, like...mildly inconvenient.

Finally passed him Pivot as well, because **** armored movement right in the Bartre hole.

[EDIT]: Also got Nowi a +1, jacked her ATK up a point or two.

Dragon Emblem gonna be lit. What the ****'s a Falchion?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Praline x Ike :troll:

Thank you for pointing that typo.

Mm hmm. Should I use her over my four star Tharja for now? I need to level up my new five-star if I want to use her. :p
Why use the troll face when I’d love that. I’d love for him to carry me off with his muscular arms.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, check this out,

Here's to hoping for a 3D DK from Retro Studios containing Kremlings, the dastardly K. Rool, and Animal Buddies.

By the way, Nintendo took this down so it may mean something.

D

Deleted member

Hey, if anyone is looking for a game to play, I'm still gonna recommend either Strider 2014 or Metroid Samus Returns. Both of those games are pretty damn good all things considered.
I've yet to finish the latter. Admittedly, I'm too lazy to get my 3DS out of its box (I keep its box as a way to store it).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

And before anyone says "WALUIGI", he's a Mario character. :glare:
Make him a "Mario Tennis" character.

I mean, if Wrecking Crew of all things can get an arbitrary universe....

.....why not Mario Tennis? :troll:

D

Deleted member

Why use the troll face when I’d love that. I’d love for him to carry me off with his muscular arms.
...I originally was going to ask more questions, but I decided to hold off on them......

Here's to hoping for a 3D DK from Retro Studios containing Kremlings, the dastardly K. Rool, and Animal Buddies.
Interesting. A potential new DK game or something? IDK. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

If this is really DKCR3 then the our Kroc and Savior most return. He's been absent for way too long.

And if DKCR3 as well as the other rumors are really true then Nintendo could potentially have a huge E3 on their hands; quite possibly their biggest and greatest to date.

- Smash Bros 5
- Pokemon Switch
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3
- Metroid Switch
- Animal Crossing Switch
- Fire Emblem Switch
- Pikmin 4
- Link's Awakening Remake (3DS) *
- Advance Wars 3DS *
- Wario Land Remake (3DS) *

*: Rumor. Don't believe it just yet. Here's hoping though.

That's an incredible lineup right there.

The ultimate waifu right here ladies and gents.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I've always found that bizarre, jokes aside.

I mean, they even still classify the Golden Hammer (which came from Wrecking Crew) as a Mario item even though there's a Wrecking Crew universe now.

It makes no sense.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I've always found that bizarre, jokes aside.

I mean, they even still classify the Golden Hammer (which came from Wrecking Crew) as a Mario item even though there's a Wrecking Crew universe now.

It makes no sense.
There's also a Hanenbow universe in Brawl that was axed in Smash 4.

Literally have no idea what that series is.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
For the record I don't think I have ever implied my enjoyment of Skullgirls has had anythign to do with attraction to any characters

I just like it as a fighting game as a beginner. Story is neat.
Indeed, I mean my most favorite playable character in the game ... Is Peacock...
Character designs are just an icing on the cake.
Not sure if it will happen but hope Skullgirls can come to Nintendo Switch ... Eventually....
And yeah, I mention this a lot of time because in my opinion, Skullgirls has no reason for not coming to Nintendo Switch, it will just be the best version if it does.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's from Electroplankton, a DS game from the mid-2000's.
Really out of left field that a very obscure Japanese game would get a stage in Smash.

Unless it did semi-decent numbers in Japan.

Chrono.

Turns out I had missed the links.

First I start an argument, now this.

Today's not my best day.

Man I hated this level the first time I played it. It took me like 40 tries to beat this stupid level. . .

*plays it again*

*beats it first try with absolutely no difficult*

Goddammit. . .

This has pretty much been a trend for the game. A lot of stuf I had trouble with was a cakewalk. I still have a few probelms with the game (FoW is still AWFUL), but I cant say I hate the game anymore. So that's nice.

D

Deleted member

Waluigi is the best. He needs his own game already.
...I originally was going to ask more questions, but I decided to hold off on them......

Interesting. A potential new DK game or something? IDK. :p
The flyer translates the Italian proverb into the following:

• "good things come in threes"
  • "there's no two without three"
  • "never two without three."
This makes me think that Nintendo Switch Italia was teasing a new game. But especially with them taking the post dwon from Instagram, it makes me think they teased something they should have said nothing about. I'll be surprised if we don't get a Retro DK announcement at E3.

If this is really DKCR3 then the our Kroc and Savior most return. He's been absent for way too long.

And if DKCR3 as well as the other rumors are really true then Nintendo could potentially have a huge E3 on their hands; quite possibly their biggest and greatest to date.

- Smash Bros 5
- Pokemon Switch
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3
- Metroid Switch
- Animal Crossing Switch
- Fire Emblem Switch
- Pikmin 4
- Link's Awakening Remake (3DS) *
- Advance Wars 3DS *
- Wario Land Remake (3DS) *

*: Rumor. Don't believe it just yet. Here's hoping though.

That's an incredible lineup right there.

The ultimate waifu right here ladies and gents.
I'm confident that if this is a new DK game, we will see K. Rool return and a lot of the signs point towards there being another DK game. Honestly, this, not Smash, is the main thing I'm keeping an eye out for.

But yes, we're looking at another potentially incredible E3. Don't let us down Nintendo!

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So since I’ve been working on decloning cline and kinda clone characters in Smash for my roster..

Currently I’ve been working on Wolf with making him similr to Ginyu from FighterZ.
Wolf’s B and up B would be the same but his side and down B are changed. I’m having a bit of trouble but they both would involve summoning a Star Wolf member in a specific order Leon > Panther > Andrew > Leon.

The rest of his moves would stay the same too.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So since I’ve been working on decloning cline and kinda clone characters in Smash for my roster..

Currently I’ve been working on Wolf with making him similr to Ginyu from FighterZ.
Wolf’s B and up B would be the same but his side and down B are changed. I’m having a bit of trouble but they both would involve summoning a Star Wolf member in a specific order Leon > Panther > Andrew > Leon.

The rest of his moves would stay the same too.
I think you should only keep it to one move, like how Ginyu's is only tied to the ki blast button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom