• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lmfao, did you seriously just go into the old argument to get involved? Ha ha ha... :laugh:
Yes.

True and I called him out on it, what's your point?

True and it was negative so I called him out on it.

So wait if him going to the other thread to say it looks boring makes him looks like a ******* then why did he say it in the first place, again what's your point.
If you still can't see the point after everyone went in "broken record" mode and repeated it all the damn time, then there's really no point in trying to answer that.

Only way you'd get it is if I actually go to the thread and do it. But I seriously don't want the infraction points for trying to spark a flame war, so...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It is funny you should mention it, I saw those right after. Unpopular opinion: Lion King 2 is better than the first. Especially the music. I love Elton John, but facts are facts.
True fact, Sweet lullaby is my 2nd fav villan song beside Be Prepared

And Can you feel the love tonight is awful

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
I think Lion King 1 and 2 and Mulan are the only two Disney movies I would rewatch over and over
"The Lion King 2"

You insult someone by calling them unfunny?

But you're not starting something.

I'll return the favor by saying that you also should go back to school to learn how to word yourself better since you knew someone could misconstrue your post to be an attack, meaning that you, yourself knew that it was the wrong thing to say, therefore you had to tack that on to safeguard yourself.

What's the saying? Can't say anything nice, don't say it at all?

Ah, yes.
I mean you tried to make a joke about women and it wasn't really funny so I said it wasn't funny but alright if you want to take it like that then sure pal whatever you say.

Plus it's pretty funny that you made that joke but then will type something "What's the saying? Can't say anything nice, don't say it at all?"

Now that is funny. :laugh:

If you still can't see the point after everyone went in "broken record" mode and repeated it all the damn time, then there's really no point in trying to answer that.

Only way you'd get it is if I actually go to the thread and do it. But I seriously don't want the infraction points for trying to spark a flame war, so...
Dude this topic was already dropped, let it go already.

Calling someone unfunny just sounds really stupid honestly.
I think you guys are taking this way to seriously.

Let's just drop OK?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I would say Alfonso but that joke has already ran its course.

Much like the stage he was in.
Silly Baskerville, in the Nintendo fanbase no meme gets gracefully run its course and pass on peacfully.

In this fandom we run our memes into the ground until their a zombie meme of a zomebie meme :evil:

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
As it turns out, I actually know, personally, two of my state's top 10 Smashers.

I played a whole bunch of tourney-style matches against one of them yesterday. I even managed to win two or three.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The thing is I never said anything mean or anything negative about women.

You just read into the post as an attack against women for whatever reason.

Which my follow up post clearly showed it wasn't. If you thought that was a mean or not nice thing to say about women then wow. You really are way too sensitive my friend.

Also ''smug white girl girl gif " tells me everything I need to know about you. You're one of those sensitive little tumblr babies who tries to be progressive but actually just sits behind their computer screen being a keyboard warrior.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Look Roger i'm sorry about what I said but posting a gif of smug white girl telling someone they need to learn how to talk to people isn't winning you any favours.

Let's just chill out and agree that The Lion King 2 is better than first one OK? :)
Smug white girls are definitely the worst, they chill me to the bone.

The thing is I never said anything mean or anything negative about women.

You just read into the post as an attack against women for whatever reason.

Which my follow up post clearly showed it wasn't. If you thought that was a mean or not nice thing to say about women then wow. You really are way too sensitive my friend.

Also ''smug white girl girl gif " tells me everything I need to know about you. You're one of those sensitive little tumblr babies who tries to be progressive but actually just sits behind their computer screen being a keyboard warrior.
She was pretty smug, and white.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I mean it's Marcia Brady. She was by definition smug. And you know they were invented as a white family and have only ever been a white family in all reboots of that franchise.

Still don't see what that has to do or why it had to be brought up though. Just struck me as something only someone who thinks they're overly progressive would say.

Also goes toe to toe with the read in to my prior post.

Yeah i'm gonna take my apology back and ignore you know.

Edit- does any here know how to add someone to your ignore list?
You can do it simply by clicking my name and the screen that it comes up with will have an ignore button.

Have fun ignoring me for possibly the silliest reason I've ever been ignored on a message board.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I mean it's Marcia Brady. She was by definition smug. And you know they were invented as a white family and have only ever been a white family in all reboots of that franchise.

Still don't see what that has to do or why it had to be brought up though. Just struck me as something only someone who thinks they're overly progressive would say.

Also goes toe to toe with the read in to my prior post.

You can do it simply by clicking my name and the screen that it comes up with will have an ignore button.

Have fun ignoring me for possibly the silliest reason I've ever been ignored on a message board.
I am the opposite of progressive, fam. Well, perhaps not the complete antithesis as I am not alt right, but whatever, I cannot stand those pansies either and tumblr is only good for rule 34. But she was ****ing smug and white. No logical contradiction there.

delete this please
I would if I could. Promise.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm just confused as to how that even just happened.

Like I'mma just move on with my life cause I always try to be the most positive source of light and I don't need people throwing that kind of unnecessary read in negativity my way.

D

Deleted member

I actually like Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle ( Rabbits are fine ), but I do not want Rabbids getting in Smash.
The Rabbids are still obnoxious.

Also I am not a man of culture. :p

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm just confused as to how that even just happened.

Like I'mma just move on with my life cause I always try to be the most positive source of light and I don't need people throwing that kind of unnecessary read in negativity my way.
I would not worry about it, when you wake up with a hangover from always being drunk, you will totally forget about it.

Back in my day, we didn't need to press a button to ignore someone. :016:
I usually agree; however, sometimes it is just easier. I am quite difficult to anger, but the ONE person I have ever blocked on any website made me understand why the feature exists.

I actually like Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle ( Rabbits are fine ), but I do not want Rabbids getting in Smash.

Rabbids Peach has more personality than the entire Smash roster combined.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

The rabbids in Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle were the funniest those characters have ever been IMO.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I usually agree; however, sometimes it is just easier.
Lol of course it is. Its a technological crutch. This is part- part mind you- of the reason why people don't talk things out anymore. Why bother when you can just go click and done?

This is why I try to avoid using it no matter what. My social skills are already bad as is.

That being said, I know when its time to use it. But I really do try not to. Even if its easier.

Morbi

Scavenger
Lol of course it is. Its a technological crutch. This is part- part mind you- of the reason why people don't talk things out anymore. Why bother when you can just go click and done?

This is why I try to avoid using it no matter what. My social skills are already bad as is.

That being said, I know when its time to use it. But I really do try not to. Even if its easier.
Eh, I tried talking it out with the mother ******. Some people just cannot be reasoned with. I would love to believe we live in a nice little happy-go-lucky world where everyone gets along; however, there are some demented people out there and no doubt plenty of people believe the same out of me. And to that end, I definitely encourage they just ignore me because I do not really want to deal with them as it is. I am here to have fun, not wipe their little chins from all of that... Pleasuring, they do. I am not Gandhi, fam. I can only go out of my way so much before it genuinely becomes an utter waste of my time.

If one talk to clear the air is not enough, I am done. There are several people I have had strong disagreements with, but we were all able to talk it out unlike that ONE person and none of them have been personal. They just disagreed with my thoughts or ideas. I have to literally live with someone like that, so my tolerance is virtually nonexistent in that regard.

D

Deleted member

I laughed a lot harder than I should have at this.
WELL I KNOW THEY WERE MADE BY THE SAME COMPANY, IT IS JUST SOMEHOW THEY DID REALLY WELL WITH THEM IN MARIO AND RABBIDS BATTLE FOR THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM. I AM POWERING UP! BAAAAAAAAAAA-
Nah, you can keep laughing. :p
Bye everyone.
You seemed to be stressed lately, get some fresh air again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
WELL I KNOW THEY WERE MADE BY THE SAME COMPANY, IT IS JUST SOMEHOW THEY DID REALLY WELL WITH THEM IN MARIO AND RABBIDS BATTLE FOR THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM. I AM POWERING UP! BAAAAAAAAAAA-
Nah, you can keep laughing. :p

You seemed to be stressed lately, get some fresh air again.
It is because of Rabbids Peach, you just fail to comprehend the greatness of her.

Wow, that went to a dark place for apparently no reason. I guess people just need more Rabbids Peach in their lives.

D

Deleted member

Thanks for editing that post, moderators. :)
Apologies for getting a bit too personal there.
It is because of Rabbids Peach, you just fail to comprehend the greatness of her.
I heard Rabbids Peach is a funny character. Tell me more. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Look man I just had a nice day. I had a job interview, thought I did all right in my classes, this isn't how you brighten up a day.
Drama isn't needed, especially over **** this. I digress though...

You know, I agree.
People **** on characters like Rabbids Peach, Tingle, god knows who else. But **** them. I'd rather have weird than boring.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh, yeah, I am not into the handheld functionality. I am a filthy console peasant. Beyond that, as I stated, the only game I own for it is Odyssey, not the best travel game. Or is it? I have no idea because I am not into that sort of nonsense.
And I am also in the holy PC master race. :troll:
I own Odyssey as well and I have play it a lot until Xenoblade Chronicles 2 arrives.

D

Deleted member

Look man I just had a nice day. I had a job interview, thought I did all right in my classes, this isn't how you brighten up a day.
Drama isn't needed, especially over **** this. I digress though...
I hope you get the job you want! :)

D

Deleted member

Tomorrow is gonna be great. I’m gonna watch the entire season of Lemon Snicket in one day.
Glad to hear! I have no idea what tomorrow is going to be like for me.

Morbi

Scavenger
Thanks for editing that post, moderators. :)
Apologies for getting a bit too personal there.

I heard Rabbids Peach is a funny character. Tell me more. :p
It makes me look idiotic as though going outside is a dark ordeal. I guess that is not far from the truth, eh?

There is nothing more I can tell you. All you need to do is watch the e3 introduction trailer to see her in all of her magnificence. I, too, hated the Rabbids almost as much as the Minions. Okay, not even close. But still I strongly disliked them. Peach Rabbids is the trope that still subverts your expectations because whoever designed her character was genius. Ironically, earlier, we were talking about smug white girls, well, that is an element of Rabbids Peach; however, it never gets to the point where you want to smack a *****. Let us just say, I have seriously considered purchasing the game despite disliking Rabbids and "Xcom-esque" games solely for her. She needs an amiibo because I do not want to buy the Ubisoft figure. I will if I have to, but seriously, Nintendo, throw me a bone, yeah?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I seem to have appeared at the moment on the board where it's going downhill......if I can maybe try to make things a bit pleasant.

I managed to help a friend of mine who has been suffering from depression and had a pretty rough day today. While they have been with my family for a while now, I've always had a hard time reaching out to them whenever I wanted to help them out whenever they had issues or whatnot, but didn't know exactly how to or when to and it didn't help that I have anxiety and whatnot. They've been trying to do their best to reach and ask for support whenever they can, but today, they just had a very bad day and were threatening to hurt themselves.
Since neither of my parents were around and because I was very worried about them, I got to convince myself to stay with them and listen to them and let them speak to me about their issues. After around 1-2 hours of talking with them, I actually got them to feel much better. And.....has anyone know the feeling of joy in them? Like, after spending time with them and getting them to feel better, my chest has been hurting, but I feel all warm and happy, that I did get myself to do something to help them in this scenario. I just feel so joyful for getting over my fear of possibly messing up or making things worse and being able to help.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, while very late to the discussion, yeah I can say there's some posts I regret.
Mostly from my "16 year old with unchecked emotions" phase. Because I was embarrassing.

That being said I forget what I type even from the day before.. Which makes it all the better when someone quotes me on a post I made a week ago and calling me out on it.
The best time this happened was when someone dug up a couple months old how I said I didn't do religion, only to tell me that actually yes I do need the Jesus and they pray I don't go to hell.

Morbi

Scavenger
Also, while very late to the discussion, yeah I can say there's some posts I regret.
Mostly from my "16 year old with unchecked emotions" phase. Because I was embarrassing.

That being said I forget what I type even from the day before.. Which makes it all the better when someone quotes me on a post I made a week ago and calling me out on it.
The best time this happened was when someone dug up a couple months old how I said I didn't do religion, only to tell me that actually yes I do need the Jesus and they pray I don't go to hell.
If someone told me that I needed religion, I would go ahead and tell them all about the almighty goddess Rabbids Peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom