• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
The Tharja / others DLC made me want to buy FEW again. I still want the game, but backlooogggg. -.-

I went overboard with buying games last summer, theres some I'm not gonna bother trying to finish this year. Got all PC big ones out of the way tho, but 1 more 3DS & 1 Wii U game left.

Hopefully I finally finish TP HD this holiday so can move back to BotW....and ACTUALLY PLAY MY SWITCH!!!!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've been rapidly coming to the conclusion that gravitypuff is the manifestation of every instinct I have to beat people with a paddle every time they spout off something insensitive without any of the motivations I have to hold back or simply ignore it. Most of the time I can't actually find a reason to disagree with their opinion, it's just that they have the personality of a honey badger and I have the personality of a distressed housecat.

With that in mind, whenever a brawl pops up between them and the rest of the thread I honestly just end up hoping they're able to calm down more for their sake than anything, because in the back of my mind I know all the reasons I'm not making those callouts myself.

D

Deleted member

Nah, fam, I have never done that and I have only ever witnessed two students that accidentally did so. Albeit, I ditched school as often as humanly possible without courts getting involved.

That being said, I did accidentally call my Grandma "Mom" and my mother "Grandma" temporarily after visiting her. Constantly, actually. To that end, I am surprised I never called a teacher "mom" or that so few people, in my experience, have.
I didn't. Mostly because back then, I was one of those people who had to be so literal. You'd be amazed at how many people I got ticked off because I was so literal back then.
You're both cowards for not accepting your old shames. Chickens.
Can't ever call your teacher Mum, if you only ever had male teachers :troll:

Go on, Shishoe, I dare you to make the obvious joke, I DARE you
Did you call them "father" or the D-word?

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
I've been rapidly coming to the conclusion that gravitypuff is the manifestation of every instinct I have to beat people with a paddle every time they spout off something insensitive without any of the motivations I have to hold back or simply ignore it. Most of the time I can't actually find a reason to disagree with their opinion, it's just that they have the personality of a honey badger and I have the personality of a distressed housecat.

With that in mind, whenever a brawl pops up between them and the rest of the thread I honestly just end up hoping they're able to calm down more for their sake than anything, because in the back of my mind I know all the reasons I'm not making those callouts myself.
The thread can't really claim down if you keep bringing it up.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We are cultured. That's why we dont watch anime.

MOOOOODSSSSS!!!!
:062:
Excuse me sir, are you implying that this music isn't a part of culture itself?

Because if this is the case, I have to disagree here.:4drmario:

Morbi

Scavenger

I am slightly offended, I am supposed to by the manifestation of insensitivity. I do not care about your feelings. Beat ME with the paddle... Daddy.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What does being "overly literal" have to do with accidentally referring to your teacher in a name that is not their own?
Because I was one of those kids who took everything literally(basically, for example, there was a time when I cried alot when my dad said he was "melting" when it was just really hot outside during Summer) and was very literal as well that basically, referring to the teacher as "Mr. _____" or "Miss or Mrs. _______" was practically a religion. Would you believe back then for some of the teachers I had, I got ticked off at other kids or even some adults for calling the teacher by their first name? :laugh:

Yes, I was so literal in every sense of the word back then.
You're both cowards for not accepting your old shames. Chickens
Can't be shameful of something you didn't do.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Because I was one of those kids who took everything literally(basically, for example, there was a time when I cried alot when my dad said he was "melting" when it was just really hot outside during Summer) and was very literal as well that basically, referring to the teacher as "Mr. _____" or "Miss or Mrs. _______" was practically a religion. Would you believe back then for some of the teachers I had, I got ticked off at other kids or even some adults for calling the teacher by their first name? :laugh:

Yes, I was so literal in every sense of the word back then.
I was the opposite. Or perhaps it was the same from a different perspective. I hated being called by my first name. I wanted them to just use my surname and the teachers that did were among my favorites. If they were not the type to use my last name, I just lied and told them that I went by my middle name. So it created some weird problem where half the kids were using the wrong name and they (teachers included) thought I was always zoned out because I was not paying attention to them.

D

Deleted member

Off-Topic: But here it is....
As time progresses, I am beginning to like Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. She is cute. :)

Morbi

Scavenger
Off-Topic: But here it is....
As time progresses, I am beginning to like Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. She is cute. :)
I loved her without time progressing. She is clearly the best XC2 character and her rabid fan-base only proves it as far as I am concerned. You never see people going crazy about Rex, unless by "going crazy," you mean adorning their bodies with religious artifacts praying that he does not make it into Smash.

D

Deleted member

I loved her without time progressing. She is clearly the best XC2 character and her rabid fan-base only proves it as far as I am concerned. You never see people going crazy about Rex, unless by "going crazy," you mean adorning their bodies with religious artifacts praying that he does not make it into Smash.
Rex is just.. "eh".
It is all about Pyra, Mythra and Nia.
Rare-Blade females are just fan service in a disgusting bag. :mad:
KOS-MOS is coolio though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Rex is just.. "eh".
It is all about Pyra, Mythra and Nia.
Rare-Blade females are just fan service in a disgusting bag. :mad:
KOS-MOS is coolio though.
Yeah, look at this rare blade!

So much fanservice, like, URGH!! They really don't respect female those japanese devs.

And look at this!
She is like, what? 75% naked? And you can see her crotch? What the person who drawn her was thinking?!

Also, you like Pyra/Mythra but then you complain about fanservice.

Never change Shiny, never change.

Last edited:

Chrono.

The Xenoblade sub is pretty much all in on Rex (w/ Pyra) in Smash.

Also maybe it's just me, but Pyra (or Mythra) on her own would be bland af.

She'd just be 'gurl with sord' and it'd be missing the whole point of Xenoblade 2 which is Drivers and Blades fighting together.

D

Deleted member

So much fanservice, like, URGH!! They really don't respect female those japanese devs.

And look at this!
She is like, what? 75% naked? And you can see her crotch? What the person who drawn her was thinking?!

Oh, well..... some female Rare-Blades are not fan-service.
But... most of them!
And generally and I am not a fan of fan service!

Morbi

Scavenger

And look at this!

Seriously, that second one is legit spreading her legs. Like, fam, this might be against the rules. I have gotten warned for less.

Seems that I had missed literally nothing at all here.
It is a social thread. You can come back a century from now and still not miss anything. It's MA-G-IC!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, well..... some female Rare-Blades are not fan-service.
But... most of them!
And generally and I am not a fan of fan service!
And? There is good fanservice and then there is bad one. Zenobia being a good exemple of good fan service since it fit with her hot-heated nature and her godlike appareance.

So, again, play the game or inform yourself better before saying things you will regrets.

Also, this is fanservice to you?

Seriously, that second one is legit spreading her legs. Like, fam, this might be against the rules. I have gotten warned for less.

It is a social thread. You can come back a century from now and still not miss anything. It's MA-G-IC!
If this image of all things is against the rule, then right now, that god strike me with thunders as I stand right here.

D

Deleted member

And? There is good fanservice and then there is bad one. Zenobia being a good exemple of good fan service since it fit with her hot-heated nature and her godlike appareance.

So, again, play the game or inform yourself better before saying things you will regrets.

Also, this is fanservice to you?
I SAID....~sorry~
I said that there are some that are not fan-service. Just a lot of Rare-Blade females are fan-service.
Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Did you call them "father" or the D-word?
...Well I wasn't expecting that. I thought you would go for the easy and obvious joke.

And no, I never did that, I didn't have many male teachers. I mainly had female ones. And you can't say I lied you cause I never said I didn't have female teachers. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I SAID....~sorry~
I said that there are some that are not fan-service. Just a lot of Rare-Blade females are fan-service.
Sorry.
It's fine, you don't need to be sorry. Just be careful, some peoples on the internet aren't going to be nice to you if you say somethings like that. Or rather, some are going to tease you like I did but aren't going to stop there.

So, again I'm sorry to say that again, inform yourself better on what you are talking or play the game for yourself to have a full opinion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

...Well I wasn't expecting that. I thought you would go for the easy and obvious joke.

And no, I never did that, I didn't have many male teachers. I mainly had female ones. And you can't say I lied you cause I never said I didn't have female teachers. :p
Ok, just answer the question you chicken: did you or did you not call your teachers "daddy"?

Morbi

Scavenger
It's fine, you don't need to be sorry. Just be careful, some peoples on the internet aren't going to be nice to you if you say somethings like that. Or rather, some are going to tease you like I did but aren't going to stop there.

So, again I'm sorry to say that again, inform yourself better on what you are talking or play the game for yourself to have a full opinion.
Nah, three examples to the contrary does not discredit his point. There are plenty that are fan-service based. If you just look up the video or wiki, nearly 80% are reminiscent of fan-service. One of the examples you provided was off, for ****'s sake.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sure thing, as long as you admit Froppy is the worst MHA girl and bully her in torture for years to come. :smirk:
I have never seen a worse opinion in my life.

I am looking into the face of evil and I don't like it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah, three examples to the contrary does not discredit his point. There are plenty that are fan-service based. If you just look up the video or wiki, nearly 80% are reminiscent of fan-service. One of the examples you provided was off, for ****'s sake.
That wasn't the main point of my post, my point was more that he said all rare blades were digsuting fanservice bags. While at the same time saying that he really liked Pyra & Mythra, which are like worse when it come to fanservice. Me showing the 20% was more a joke, while also showing to Shiny that he actually didn't know every blades in the game.

Also, I don't think I said that there wasn't alot of fanservices. I just said that not all the rare blades that had fanservices were 100% bad, like Vale, Vess & Herald have some elements of fanservice, but not much compared to say, Perun or Newt, who can I hardly defend.

Finally, does that mean that I am going to get a warning for posting this?

After all, he doesn't seem to wear any outfit or anything. stupid sexy Wulfric.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
That wasn't the main point of my post, my point was more that he said all rare blades were digsuting fanservice bags. While at the same time saying that he really liked Pyra & Mythra, which are like worse when it come to fanservice. Me showing the 20% was more a joke, while also showing to Shiny that he actually didn't know every blades in the game.

Also, I don't think I said that there wasn't alot of fanservices. I just said that not all the rare blades that had fanservices were 100% bad, like Vale, Vess & Herald have some elements of fanservice, but not much compared to say, Perun or Newt, who can I hardly defend.

Finally, does that mean that I am going to get a warning for posting this?

After all, he doesn't seem to wear any outfit or anything. stupid sexy Wulfric.
Probably not. I was warned for posting a shirtless dude. I should mention; however, that the moderators blatantly hated me back then. I even got back to back infractions for the same offense and they claimed I threatened someone when I just did not. I doubt you need to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom