• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
There was a problem fetching the tweet

As usual, Pit of the Day offers biting social commentary on our life and times.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Man I hated this level the first time I played it. It took me like 40 tries to beat this stupid level. . .

*plays it again*

*beats it first try with absolutely no difficult*

Goddammit. . .

This has pretty much been a trend for the game. A lot of stuf I had trouble with was a cakewalk. I still have a few probelms with the game (FoW is still AWFUL), but I cant say I hate the game anymore. So that's nice.
:061:
but I cant say I hate the game anymore. So that's nice.
Achievement Unlocked: Make Zeb not hate AW anymore. :)

No but for real i'm glad you came around on AW. BTW that mission you're doing is actually harder when you're doing the Sami version VS the Andy or Max one. Especially Andy's who's version of that mission has no Fog of War (expect in Advance Campaign) The Green Earth missions all have different missions/objectives for each CO you choose and will influence the CO's you have for the last mission. If you mixed the CO's for the Green Earth missions, you'll get Sami in the last mission.

And yeah I know exactly what you mean dude. When I first played AW the game always seemed to find a way to kick my ass. Overtime as I became more savvy to the game's mechanics and AI, the missions became a lot more easier. If you're able to do AW1's Campaign then the rest of the series won't be that hard.
I'm confident that if this is a new DK game, we will see K. Rool return and a lot of the signs point towards there being another DK game. Honestly, this, not Smash, is the main thing I'm keeping an eye out for.

But yes, we're looking at another potentially incredible E3. Don't let us down Nintendo!
I mean with all the outcry for K. Rool and the Kremlings to return I don't see how Retro (or another company if Retro's not doing the game) can omit these iconic characters. People prefer those villains as opposed to the ones we got in the newer games.

Not to mention if this game is timed well enough, this could be the last ingredient needed to get the Kroc in Smash. Relevancy won't be an issue for K. Rool anymore.

Yeah this E3 is shaping up to be absolutely gigantic just accounting for Nintendo. Then you have potential reveals of next gen Sony/Microsoft consoles this year and this E3 is shaping up to be the biggest by a landslide.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Finally, something Andrew might not suck at :troll:
Was Andrew really that bad? I remember the fight on Fortuna being relatively easy but the one on Venom 2 was absolutely brutal. The Star Wolf team would deplete your health before you even knew it and it's nearly impossible to hit Wolf.

Although I do recall Andrew being a joke character in the first mission of Star Fox Assault.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm not the creative kind.
I mean I am, Falco was easy enough but I’m not really super knowledgeable about Star Fox games outside of 64, Adventures and a bit of Assault.

Falco btw is mostly unchanged. But his specials:
:GCB: Blaster: same as it always was
:GCB::GCU: Rocket Launcher: he shoots a rocket downwards(it’s not a projectile, the end of the rpg launcher has an explosion effect) and he gets a small boost upwards and it is a meteor attack if the end of the launcher touches an opponent, can be used 3 times.
:GCB::GCL::GCR: Reflector Kick: literally just his old reflector move but on the side b
:GCB::GCD: Reload: He does an animation and reloads his rpg launcher, takes longer the more rockets he loads. Only works on the ground.

D

Deleted member

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Off-Topic: But here it is....
As time progresses, I am beginning to like Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. She is cute. :)
You have a late taste lol.
Rare-Blade females are just fan service in a disgusting bag. :mad:
Hahahahahaha
No...
Yeah, look at this rare blade!

So much fanservice, like, URGH!! They really don't respect female those japanese devs.

And look at this!
She is like, what? 75% naked? And you can see her crotch? What the person who drawn her was thinking?!

Also, you like Pyra/Mythra but then you complain about fanservice.

Never change Shiny, never change.
To be fair....
There are way more "fanservice" female Blades.... I'll give you that....
Oh, well..... some female Rare-Blades are not fan-service.
But... most of them!
And generally and I am not a fan of fan service!
Come at me when I said this....
I like Fan service designs when they aren't the main focus (I get that might not makes sense but you get what I meant. ..) , I don't like pure fan service.... Especially pure fan service games.

And? There is good fanservice and then there is bad one. Zenobia being a good exemple of good fan service since it fit with her hot-heated nature and her godlike appareance.
Bad one, hands down is Dahlia....

Here are just my opinion:
Good ones too: Brighid, Newt, Praxis, and Perun.

So, again, play the game or inform yourself better before saying things you will regrets
This reminds me how I got biasly bashed when saying that back when I criticize those who said that similar opinion a while ago when XC2 just came out lol.

Also, I don't think I said that there wasn't alot of fanservices. I just said that not all the rare blades that had fanservices were 100% bad, like Vale, Vess & Herald have some elements of fanservice, but not much compared to say, Perun or Newt, who can I hardly defend
Don't forget your girl Praxis too... And my fav Brighid.
And most heated ones.... Pyra and Dahlia.... Where the former was bring discussed a lot and unfairly....

I can understand people disliking fanservice, but taking them very seriously though.... Sigh...
Tbf heaint lying that most of the blades are TnA
I.... I don't get it...
Better check Urban Dictionary....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Memeblade Chronicles X progress report:

Spoilerless:
-When Tatsu is talking and you haven't done a joke about eating him in the last 5 seconds:
-Exploration wise this game blows out of the water the other 2 XCs, but yeah, you already know that
-Steamed Hams but the aurora borealis is the gorgeous Crimson Aurora of Sylvalum
-I managed to reach Cauldros before stepping a damn foot on Noctilum and Bolivia
-Onaseaofdarkmatter everyminutematters livingwhileotherlivesshatter
-Managing to place a probe at FN 503 at Lv. 12 counts as bragging rights?
-I accidentally and successfully used the Rainbow weather to smack a Tyrant in Primordia
-Why the heck I need Telethia **** to get the Sakuraba Playboy costumes?

sRpAoiNDlOerMs:
-Elma gets mad at me for not wanting to negotiate with the Prones, c'mon, you know the cliché "we come in peace" never works
-Guess what? Didn't worked.
-Lv. 10 Prone was damn easy despite the fact my weapons are trash
-Ignore the Nopon screaming in that box
- I S T H A T T H E B I T E R O F T H E L E G E N D A R Y H E R O P O N ?
-Choosing the dialogue options to **** on Tatsu was a good idea
-Yeah, this Follow Ball thing is confusing
-Elma being serious af when talking about survival while the camera zooms on Mythra's bare butt killed the seriousness of the scene hilariously hard. Thanks, Fashion Gear
-I have 16.23% of Primordia explored but I can't find the sidequests kek.

>blancofeatherraven

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
There's one unfortunate truth about Waluigi.

he's not even half the man wario is

D

Deleted member

Ike isn’t real Shiny. He couldn’t date me no matter how much I’d want him to so this doesn’t bug me.
Well you are not real too because I do not know how it is possible for a human to not want Waluigi in Smash Bros.
You can not even dream of getting in Waluigi's top tier status.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Well of course he isn't...

Waluigi's like a twig compared to Wario....:p

D

Deleted member

An Amazing of World Gumball Movie is being hinted.
I think this movie is going to mark the end of the series.
Also the fact that TTG got a movie sooner than Gumball hurts me.

I mean if that were true he’d already be playable.
GUZMA.gif

He is an assist trophy, so he already is in Smash Bros. Nice try, Praline.
Score:
Shiny: ∞
Praline: -∞

Chrono.

>Gets on Twitter

>Creator of Ren & Stimpy outed as a molester
>Chloe from Smallville turns out to be second in command of a brainwashing sex cult

Just another day? Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom