• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Magazine released info on Jurassic World Evolution early, but tomorrow is when the embargo drops for it. I'm pretty hyped for it.

D

Deleted member

Off-Topic, but I forgot to mention that I got some sad news...

My grandfather blacked out due to a lack of oxygen a week ago, and he is close to dying. He is currently being cared for in the hospital I think.

:(

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Wasn't that his last appearance too?

Must've gotten 3 strikes and an out then.
Last appearance in the flesh, yeah.

His last appearance of any kind was actually Smash 4, unless you count the street signs in Odyssey.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

My grandfather blacked out due to a lack of oxygen a week ago, and he is close to dying. He is currently being cared for in the hospital I think.

oh....**** dude....is it his time coming? -hugs-

D

Deleted member

I will continue to stay positive though.
Thank you all for being such good friends to me. It really does make a good impact on me. :)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Real talk. I loved the Mario Baseball games. That and Super Mario Strikers defiantly needs to make a return.
In the name of Smash Bros hypedom, I've started compiling a YouTube playlist full of. . .at least 50% crap that I don't dare post here directly, LOL.

But since the first video in the playlist is 100% innocent, I figure I'm probably fine to link it. I mean. . .probably, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEpLxGla5R0&list=PL3JEY32H5yVEoS_P6EJXLqRQf8SD_fIKc

Will probably be added to as time goes on. No promises.
I've been meaning to binge all the newcomer trailers actually.
>When someone says Dragon Quest is mostly on Sony consoles
Yeah you're right.

It's mostly on Microsoft consoles. :troll:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last appearance in the flesh, yeah.

His last appearance of any kind was actually Smash 4, unless you count the street signs in Odyssey.
It’s sad that his street sign got more action then himself these past few years. At least Mario used it for getting around and tricks. K. Rool on the other hand hasn’t done anything

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
You guys are going full DCEU fanboy. Never go full DCEU fanboy.

I mean I take a metric *** ton of issues with the source material, but hey, maybe it might actually be good in film form. I doubt it, but hey.
Reminder that the first Godfather movie and Jaws were both based on books that aren't generally well regarded. The quality (or lack thereof) of source material doesn't mean adaptations of it can't be good.

Some people are just way to eager to bust out the tinfoil.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You might need to drink some water because I'm seeing a lot of salt right now. :laugh:
I don't wanna be that guy, but...
  1. Shoe was ****posting
  2. When the book the movie is based on has some really bad writing and has some moments that, in a movie, would probably lead to some really bad situations (like the potentially offensive line about whether or not a girl character is really a girl), it's justified to not really be optimistic about the movie version's potential success.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Mario Baseball at E-3 confirmed
I would absolutely LOVE a sequel to Super Sluggers. You have no idea how much I adored that game.

Sure, it was a little difficult to get a hang of the motion controls, and it had some problems, sure, but that game was so fun to play with my brother. Definitely a great time.

I'd also like sequels to Air Ride and Nintendo Land, but I don't really ever see that happening. City Trial, Mario Chase, and the Luigi's Mansion game were so great with friends.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I’m sorry to read that Shiny. I don’t know what to say, I hope he’s alright.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I would absolutely LOVE a sequel to Super Sluggers. You have no idea how much I adored that game.

Sure, it was a little difficult to get a hang of the motion controls, and it had some problems, sure, but that game was so fun to play with my brother. Definitely a great time.

I'd also like sequels to Air Ride and Nintendo Land, but I don't really ever see that happening. City Trial, Mario Chase, and the Luigi's Mansion game were so great with friends.
I'm a simple man.

I see "Nintendo Land sequel", I like.

Seriously, that game is hella underrated and probably the only game that really understood what the hell the GamePad was.

D

Deleted member

You, an uncultured swine: Nintendo Land sequel
Them, a bunch of fake gamers: Wii Sports sequel
Me, an intellectual: 1, 2 Switch sequel

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Damn... There seems to be a bug in the Nintendo eShop for people who didn't buy the Seasonal Pass for Fire Emblem Warriors DLC.

Game updates, says the new pack is available, but it's nowhere on there for purchase. Suppose I might be able to get it if I cave and get the seasonal pass, but the Shadow Dragon characters are all strangers to me.

Guess this is not happening tonight.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Nah, I'm not desperate

And I think you need glasses because this ain't salt, sweetie
Don't call me sweetie, only Shiny can call me that. ;)

I don't wanna be that guy, but...
  1. Shoe was ****posting
  2. When the book the movie is based on has some really bad writing and has some moments that, in a movie, would probably lead to some really bad situations (like the potentially offensive line about whether or not a girl character is really a girl), it's justified to not really be optimistic about the movie version's potential success.
1.****posting or not it was pretty salty.
2.If people enjoyed the movie then they enjoyed the movie, don't attack them for liking.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
2.If people enjoyed the movie then they enjoyed the movie, don't attack them for liking.
  1. If it was ****posting, then it can't really be salty because it's not meant to be taken seriously.
  2. I wasn't attacking anyone. I was just saying that some people have every right to be pessimistic considering what the source material is.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Don't call me sweetie, only Shiny can call me that. ;)

If by pretty salty, you meant not salty at all then sure.

D

Deleted member

I'd be cool with a Nintendo Land sequel as long as my sister wouldn't know about its existence

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
How old are you again?
How is this relevant?

Wait, hold on... Ah I see, you never participated in Smash speculation, you don't know what salt truly looks like then.
I see smash speculation and trust me and see a lot of salt in my day.

1. If it was ****posting, then it can't really be salty because it's not meant to be taken seriously.
  2. I wasn't attacking anyone. I was just saying that some people have every right to be pessimistic considering what the source material is.
1.To be fair it really didn't look like ****posting.
2. And? just let people enjoy the movie regardless of the source material.
If by pretty salty, you meant not salty at all then sure.
I meant salty like a bag of Funyuns, or whatever salty snack you guys like to eat. :p

I have only one thing to say...

Just replace "lolicon" with "shotacon"
I'm a giant monster, no blonde white girl is taking me to jail. :demon:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
How is this relevant?

I see smash speculation and trust me and see a lot of salt in my day.

[
QUOTE="praline, post: 21983483, member: 237484"]If by pretty salty, you meant not salty at all then sure.
I meant salty like a bag of Funions, or whatever salty snack you guys like to eat. :p

I'm a giant monster, no blonde white girl is taking me to jail. :demon:[/QUOTE]
Your age is relevant when you want a 14 year old to call you sweetie.

Also wtf are funions?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Once you get used to Shishoe, you'll realize that 90% of anything he writes is a ****post :p

Those people can enjoy it all they want.

All I'm saying is that there are people who are pessimistic because they saw the source material.

If you see this as me attacking the people who actually like the movie, then I honestly don't know that to say.

That blonde white girl once took down a giant monster.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I meant salty like a bag of Funions, or whatever salty snack you guys like to eat. :p

Also wtf are funions?[/QUOTE]
They're puffy Cheeto-like snacks but they're flavored with onion powder. They look like puffy onion rings.

D

Deleted member

Did someone say Nintendo Land Sequel?
WE NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
I am also hoping for a stage of Nintendo Land in Smash Bros.
I know the Wii U was a flop, but give Nintendo Land another chance.
Who agrees with me?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Nah, I'm not desperate
I'd like to think no one is, but I get the feeling that if I didn't mention it myself, it would've been brought up later afterward.

Counting Smash 4 was questionable enough, but I think the fact that effort was put into making a Mii Costume of him made it noteworthy enough.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

Also wtf are funions?

I was cleary joking, also I misspelled, I meant to type Funyuns, there really good onion like chips, just had some today.

Those people can enjoy it all they want.

All I'm saying is that there are people who are pessimistic because they saw the source material.

If you see this as me attacking the people who actually like the movie, then I honestly don't know that to say.

That blonde white girl once took down a giant monster.
I mean the way that the post was written it hard to tell so it really isn't fault.

That's right they can.

And that's fair, just let people enjoy the ****ing movie.

Meant in general.

Now you see here this is ****posting. :joyful:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Ready Play One was so fun and nostalgic while also resonating with a really great story.

Loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom