• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Is this the legendary banner event you users talk About?
No. That's a regular banner. The Legendary Banner will have Female Robin on the front, since she's the new Legendary Hero.
I saw one of them brackets going around on Twitter so I grabbed a shonen one and filled it.

Call out my taste.
Hello there, fellow Silver balls fan. You have good taste for having that high in your list.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just threw up. I think I'm sick

I was feeling good all day though. Until I ate something

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
"We just have to wait" on blind faith for a port that could turn out to be shoddy as all hell. Or maybe it's not even a port and it's just an updated 3DS version.

The point is we don't have a lot to go off on.
Hm, you might miss the news, Square Enix confirmed DQ XI on Switch is the same as PS4 version... so no I am not being blind faith.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/10/08/dragon-quest-xi-on-nintendo-switch-will-use-unreal-engine-4/

But yeah, DQ XI on Switch isn't even shown is a bit concerning.
Using Blade Combos to Full Burst actually is pretty ineffective to farm stuff :p
I aware that doing chain attack to KO a certain monster can actually give your more rewards... but it seems that for Super Bosses this might not be the case.

Use Driver Combos only to smash the boi; pre-patch that gave me around 4-6 Chips per battle, now it gives me 1-3
If I can driver combo super bosses... I will definitely do it...

For Rex I always use Mythra and only switch to Dagas and Roc to Launch and Smash. I tend to die a couple of times, but it is not a big deal as having S+ Trust with Mythra gives me a golden link pretty quickly.
For some reason I always survive Murder Ray, but I Chain Attack Ultra Annihilation Flare just in case
So how can you do driver combos on that Kurdoil? Because it is at level 130, doing driver combos is almost out of the question, unless I am missing something. Is it the matter of critical rate on your Blades and equip Aux cores that reduces shackle Blade?
>When someone says Dragon Quest is mostly on Sony consoles
Well, unfortunately,if it's Final Fantasy...... well, they aren't wrong....
PS4 is getting DQ11 a year+ earlier though so who's the real loser here.
Western gamers... Japanese already have DQ 11 on PS4 and 3DS...

Chrono.

Hello there, fellow Silver balls fan. You have good taste for having that high in your list.
Gintama was my fave anime for the longest time.

Actually, the only reason it didn't outright win is because... I haven't caught up. I've watched up until the Ikkoku Keisei arc and haven't watched since.

In fact I've missed some episodes before that too, so I plan to restart the whole thing from scratch at some point.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Nah he’s an annoying ******* that screams for no reason.
No, he only screams when Smash Bros Switch gets released...

What's annoying is his fanbase... especially those that gives him money.

D

Deleted member

No, he only screams when Smash Bros Switch gets released...

What's annoying is his fanbase... especially those that gives him money.
I feel he's a cool guy who makes very chill streams. I've been watching his videos since he made that "Why Ridley is going to be in Smash + Proof in Photoshop" (not actual title) video in 2014, but sometimes I get the impression that he worships anything Nintendo announces on his streams.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
MAN it's nice to be able to remember how much I love Awakening.

Olivia is a precious jewel that can apologize genuinely and profusely to an army of hundreds as she mows them down with literal dancing blades.

I want Owain to shut up yet never, ever shut up you glorious hero.

I do hope we get more content, problems with the roster aside I do really like this Warriors game. I have a gut feeling Awakening is going to be the last of it, though.

But man... Why can we STILL not choose our music for battle? Hyrule Warriors did it. Hell, actual Fire Emblem does this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You all have good like ratios, but my like ratio is trash compared to all you active users.
Some like ratios are even worse than mine though, and that was because back then socials like this did not exist. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently Beatley can work as a hammer so King Bugzzy with his Beatley army is the perfect force

Too bad you can't give any of them elements though

Ivander

Smash Legend
So we have Celica as the main character, and the supporting cast consists of Snake, Alfonse, Joker, Soldier 76, Saber, Azura, Frenzy and....whoa, the original Castlevania Alucard? Man, this is a nice cast.

English Voice Acting Directed by Jamie Mortellaro
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

Okay, my expectations for the voice acting just went up another notch.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I actually enjoy Etika's playthrough of XC2 because he likes to **** on Rex like me.
And knows Mythra is best girl.

So how can you do driver combos on that Kurdoil? Because it is at level 130, doing driver combos is almost out of the question, unless I am missing something. Is it the matter of critical rate on your Blades and equip Aux cores that reduces shackle Blade?
Beta Scopes yo; those accessories reduce enemy Break resistance.
The main sources of them are locked in Chapter 9 tho, but you can farm them from Insectivore Malcolm in Gormott.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I actually enjoy Etika's playthrough of XC2 because he likes to **** on Rex like me.

The main sources of them are locked in Chapter 9 tho, but you can farm them from Insectivore Malcolm in Gormott.
Hasn't he lately be more welcoming to Rex lately? Especially after the event of chapter 6-7?

Also, stop bullying mah boi. He did nothing wrong, I swear.:011:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
YESSSS

ROBIN AND OLIVIA HAVE IN BATTLE LINES WITH EACH OTHER

HUSBAND AND WIFE TOGETHER FOREVER.

...I really like these two together. :V

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I feel he's a cool guy who makes very chill streams. I've been watching his videos since he made that "Why Ridley is going to be in Smash + Proof in Photoshop" (not actual title) video in 2014, but sometimes I get the impression that he worships anything Nintendo announces on his streams.
Not anymore, if you did not know he wasn't expecting for Smash Switch back at March Direct, and so was I. lol

Well, I treat Rex as... any protagonist... don't like him but don't hate him either...

I knew I was missing something. And I could have check how to do driver combo on super bosses but I didn't because again, spoilers...
I already killed that UM way back when I was only around level 65 lol...
Let me see if I actually have it.
Well... I actually got 3 of it already LOL............

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Tharja isn't just into Robin confirmed.

Tharja is into avatars.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hasn't he lately be more welcoming to Rex lately? Especially after the event of chapter 6-7?

Also, stop bullying mah boi. He did nothing wrong, I swear.:011:
Is more like a playful tease; I truly respect his devotion for his waifus.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is more like a playful tease; I truly respect his devotion for his waifus.
Hmm....

If this is the case, then I am OK with that.

Still, me, the Zekennnnn......wait, I need to change my avi first, I be right back.

EDIT: There you go.

Me, The Zekenator, will keep an eye on you Aegis so that you don't bully mah favourite chum on Alrest too much, m'kay?

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Honestly, I kinda like that Female Corrin wasn't very creeped out by Tharja's advances. She actually seems flattered and a bit intrigued.

She is bisexual after all. And Tharja does look like Rhajat. Maybe she thinks she's cute.

She takes it better than Female Robin anyways.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I always forget that the Corrin’s are bisexual. Nice to be reminded.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
...Tharja keeps telling me she'll put my weapons "to good use" every time I sell her some.

I'm very afraid.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
****, I wanted to change my username to Zeke von Genbu for the lulz. But I have to wait 5 days before that.

Well, time to wait on the ground.:4gaw:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The first confirmed ones.. there could be some still in the closet. ;)
Fair point.

I know there are debates about Ike. :4myfriends:

But all the other Fire Emblem characters in Smash are confirmed straight at least. :4marth::4feroy::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This was actually a really good support. Tharja as a character is hit or miss for me a lot of the times. There are parts of her I find really neat and other parts that are pretty bleh, but this one highlights some of her better aspects. And Linde is Linde, so she's great too.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah they are Smash's first LGBTQ character.

:4corrin::4corrinf:
Bayonetta is arguably bisexual as well. I do think that her and Jeanne are more than friends and ''sisters".

They're that line from Rent where the two lesbians kiss and go ''Hey mister. She's my sister."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom