• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Meanwhile I got four three star units and a Bartre.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Holy ****.

Owain has the hots for Camilla.

LMAO!

Odin x Camilla confirmed.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Screenshot_20180329-034752.png

O R B S F O R T H E O R B G O D

[EDIT]: +HP/-DEF, it turns out. Not optimal - losing any DEF really hurts here - but I doubt it's unworkable.

Bet that's giving his sword hand a workout.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
After seeing some of this Awakening content for FE: Warriors, I'm almost convinced I might save up for getting a copy for myself at some point. Granted I'm still going to be disappointed about no Tellius or more Elibe characters outside of Lyn, but this Awakening pack is doing quite a bit to sell me on the game.

Meanwhile I got four three star units and a Bartre.
I think reading this made Tharja curse me... Upon realising the new banner's up, I ended in a similar situation... Three repeat 4-star Axe Users - Hawkeye, Barst and Bartre. Must be the work of a Buff Bara Curse... Or an enemy Stand. ...Or thinking I'd end up getting Summer Elise and the game punishing me for thinking so...

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The new XC2 DLC Blade is looking nic-*shot*
XC2 ah, criticizing this game's many female Blade design is already something that will make people's finger numb.... Lol.

Anyways I did what you said @Mythra however I actually go with using Zeke because he can do topple and launch, problem is with No. 4 who has hard to doing Smash sometimes....

And also some of my rare Blades are doing merc missions so I just went with other Blades ...

But I did manage to Smash that Kurodil many times, but. ...... No Taychon chip..... Only coins, And I did not finish the Kurodil with a chain was also a miss....

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So someone had besser a proper explaination on why third party docks are breaking Nintendo Switch ...

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/03/...endo-switch-docks-could-be-bricking-consoles/

I can take that I have to use official third party docks but if I can only use the official Nintendo Switch charger after 5.0.0 update then that's on you Nintendo.... What is the point of offering USB type C port if you unable to charge your Switch with other USB type C charger without bricking the console?

Edit:are you trying to make me banned SwiftKey?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have only one thing to say...

Just replace "lolicon" with "shotacon"
Hey, that's my pic! I'mma sue yo ass
Once you get used to Shishoe, you'll realize that 90% of anything he writes is a ****post :p
Is this a callout post?

And there it is: the J in her name is pronounced the same way Rhajat's is.

Thar-ja (like in Taj Mahal or Vision), not Thar-ya.

A historic day indeed. We can finally put the debate to rest.
I mean, I never considered it a debate, I had always, and would continue to, pronounced her name with a J so...
Tharja is into avatars.
*Hides Aang*

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Is it bad I want Rabbid Peach just because she'd have a selfie as an attack and I can't think of anything more embarassing.

Plus there'd be combo videos on Youtube for her set to this stupid stupid stupid stupid song:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
XCX had a cliffhanger, though.

I'd half expect them to White Knight Chronicles it and make a sequel off a slightly revamped version of it while also packaging the entire original game in.
nah they are working on something fantasy this time around. but i can see xcx 2 on a platform after the switch, if xcx port does well. next year would be good for it because larger install base and xc2 fans might wanna try it.

D

Deleted member

Can she summon Legendary Pokémon with those sleeve rings? Jesus.
No, but Sonic is going to steal them. :4sonic:
I've seen worse. I mean....

Yeah...

Anyway, here's Grima F!Robin stats.

Basically, super fast compared to Grima M!Robin, but her Defensive stats are lower and her ATK is alot lower. For those curious, here's M!Robin's base stats at 40.

M!Robin: 48HP / 40ATK / 24SPD / 35DEF / 27RES

M!Robin's in the tank department due to being armored, but F!Robin has the speed and at least pretty good ATK to deal big damage. Her bulk isn't bad for a Flying unit, as she does get an additional 4 DEF/RES when attacked, making her DEF & RES 34/29 and her HP is decent. Either way, she looks to be a good unit, especially for our first Colorless Legendary Hero.
I am going to fish for Grima Female Robin as soon as the event comes. Looks like someone worthy of my team for now! :4diddy:
Holy ****.

LMAO!

Odin x Camilla confirmed.
I mean, what low ranking FE character would not want to date her?
Yet you keep saying that you don't want Pyra's outfit to be censored in Smash.
Okay, one instance.
Still, I am not that much of a fan of fan service overall. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
WE ARE GETTING DLC SIDEQUEST TOMORROW.
And some of them involves rare blades apparantly. (like Finch)

Interesting.

D

Deleted member

WE ARE GETTING DLC SIDEQUEST TOMORROW.
And some of them involves rare blades apparantly. (like Finch)

Interesting.
Wow! That sounds really cool!
...If I had the game! :/

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can decide? I am going to love this. :yeahboi:

I will once when I get the hang of XC2 or at least when I get the game.
...doesn't that mean the same thing?

I mean, it's kinda hard to have the hang of a game if you don't have said game.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hey, that's my pic! I'mma sue yo ***
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery, Shoe.

As such, me using your pic can be considered a compliment.

Is this a callout post?
Nope. But if you wanna see it that way, be my guest.

Where is the nearest bathroom?
That outfit looks disgusting indeed.
That is fanservice for you.
Overall fanservice is not my thing. :p
Um... That's not why we're complaining, especially since Olivia's default outfit shows even more skin than this one.

We're complaining because the outfit looks ridiculous and stupid.

D

Deleted member

Um... That's not why we're complaining, especially since Olivia's default outfit shows even more skin than this one.

We're complaining because the outfit looks ridiculous and stupid.
Exactly. I know it looks ridiclous and stupid. They made a stupid outfit, clearly only caring about fan service.
I am not a fan of fan service overall, it can make characters look weird. :p

Off to school I go.

D

Deleted member

Olivia is the kind of fanservice done right. It's not out of character and the outfit isn't stupidly designed just to show skin, it's just a Dancer's outfit. And I'd say something about Regna Ferox being a cold ass place but looking at Basilio I'm pretty sure Feroxians just don't feel cold.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Decided to go on to the legendary banner to see if I could summon a L!Ike to fodder him for my Fae, or get a Halloween Nowi that it's not -Atk, and...
I think the game is broken hahaha. One is +Atk -Spd and the other +HP -Def. Guess I'll use the last one, I don't want either the attack or the speed lowered. I don't know if I should merge her or keep her for fodder... I'll see.

By the way, there's a new map featuring this new Robin, and it's absolutely nuts. I can't even beat the lunatic difficulty.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Exactly. I know it looks ridiclous and stupid. They made a stupid outfit, clearly only caring about fan service.
Um... the very existence of this outfit is actually part of a universal mechanic in FE called a "promotion class"

It's not in FEH though, so there's probably no point in explaining it to you.

I am not a fan of fan service overall, it can make characters look weird. :p
Says the one who wants an uncensored Pyra and Mythra in Smash. I know Lampy already said this, but dammit, it's an amazing point.

And also, fanservice isn't always just "showing skin" as you may think. Sure, it's the way it's most often used, but anything done specifically as a crowd-pleaser can be considered fanservice too.

FighterZ has a LOT of this variation of fanservice, with an absolute ****ton of manga and anime references that were ultimately not even necessary. Like how Dramatic Finishes exist even though people were already super hyped about the game before they were even revealed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Reminds me of that one Tumblr post about how fanservice can mean various things and is why they were scared for their lives when they heard "Darth Vader fanservice" after Rogue One came out.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Reminds me of that one Tumblr post about how fanservice can mean various things and is why they were scared for their lives when they heard "Darth Vader fanservice" after Rogue One came out.
Did people seriously expect Disney to sexualize Darth Vader when he's Deadpool levels of ugly? :laugh:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I got something at least, even though it's not what I wanted lol

First pull too. Never had that happen since I first pulled Soren in that first Path of Radiance banner. Welp time to look up her IVs, build her up and learn how good she is!

D

Deleted member

Lyn is getting rated in RTC tomorrow.
I can't wait to log into Smashboards and read salty comments about Fire Emblem while drinking my Tea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Olivia is the kind of fanservice done right. It's not out of character and the outfit isn't stupidly designed just to show skin, it's just a Dancer's outfit. And I'd say something about Regna Ferox being a cold *** place but looking at Basilio I'm pretty sure Feroxians just don't feel cold.
It's ambiguous whether Olivia was born in Regna Ferox though. She was part of a traveling dance troupe before joining Basilio, after all, so she could be an immigrant. Plus it'd fit too since Lon'qu is an immigrant from Chon'sin, so maybe Ferox is just a cultural melting pot. :p

D

Deleted member

They said avatar not THE Avatar. Pay attention Shishoe :troll:
There's more than one Avatar though.
It's ambiguous whether Olivia was born in Regna Ferox though. She was part of a traveling dance troupe before joining Basilio, after all, so she could be an immigrant. Plus it'd fit too since Lon'qu is an immigrant from Chon'sin, so maybe Ferox is just a cultural melting pot. :p
I mean, she still likely lives in Regna Ferox so she must have an absurdly high amount of tolerance to cold

D

Deleted member

Can someone convince me that Ridley would be an interesting character in Smash?
I really wanna get on board with him, but movesets are the deal breaker for me and I feel like Ridley's potential isn't interesting enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom