• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
This is why I like the FEH reddit so much, regardless of how much salt it generates sometimes. :rotfl:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

And there it is: the J in her name is pronounced the same way Rhajat's is.

Thar-ja (like in Taj Mahal or Vision), not Thar-ya.

A historic day indeed. We can finally put the debate to rest.

D

Deleted member

I have a question. How do you get those "ssb5" with a character on them? Like this:
well.png

Thanks guys!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

And there it is: the J in her name is pronounced the same way Rhajat's is.

Thar-ja (like in Taj Mahal or Vision), not Thar-ya.

A historic day indeed. We can finally put the debate to rest.

I’m not gonna pronounce it in a way that sounds stupid. She’s thar-ya, I don’t give a ****.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Game's telling me to explore 15% of Primordia to progress the story

Swimming to Sylvalum rn

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Definitely, that is why I put usually. I spend a lot of time in modern open-world games just driving around the cities listening to the radio. I sometimes treat them like Burnout, drive really close to the other cars without hitting them. Just a little extra something that pads my play-time in games such as GTA.
Yeah, and those can be enjoying sometimes... but then again I do take time doing some tedious grind... such as getting rare Blades and doing quests (Which compare to past Xenoblade, most of them don't feel like a chore but still pretty lengthy)

I noticed that you found it to be negative, which is why I suggested what I suggested. You can take it or leave it; however, I fail to see the point that you are making. I already told you twice, it was not intended to be negative. Whatever you want to believe is your prerogative, but I have no motive to offend you.
You should check my "refined" post... lol
Besides just negative, your statement was also pretty hollow and I can only reply "So what?" on your statement because whether I play it longer than it should be doesn't affect anyone, nor you can make me change like me quickly finish the game... to sum up I just don't see the point of your statement. I know you weren't trying to be offensive I just found your opinion regarding people playing a certain game too long "unusual" which in general it isn't because as I said, it depends on the games. There games I will play it for hours and there are games I only play it for a few hours and never touch it again.

I love Etika, he is hilarious.
Yeah, but please aware not everyone here likes him though, especially a mod which I won't put his name up. He thinks Etika only do reactions and play games "for view" which I found that reason ridiculous.

How? lol, I play Smash 3DS with my brothers and at conventions for 4 years, so how is my total gametime for Smash 3DS ludicrous? Again, I don't see the point of it being deemed as ludicrous.

but then again if that's just your viewpoint then I don't even.

Eh, not necessarily. I am not a whiner or someone who wants to tick people off, well, perhaps a little bit. However, the Nintendo Switch has objectively had a slow start if you were a Wii U owner. Odyssey was the first and only game I purchased for it and it has been collecting dust. They themselves even admit that there is indeed a drought at the moment, which I have no idea why they would then be angry at people who also noticed this fact, but that is not any of my business. The only reason I am not complaining is BECAUSE Smash, Metroid, and Pokemon, along with an Ace Attorney game, are coming. That being said, having tons of indies and ports was really not what I had in mind when I purchased the console.
Well, the fact that I bought Switch mostly for Xenoblade 2 can also explain why I spend many hours on the game.

Or more exact it was the announcement of XC2 that made me buy the console shortly after the console's launch

And unless you just play Switch only on TV, it's odd for your Switch to "collect dust"... my Switch isn't collecting dust but collecting finger prints...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom