• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Why is the ojou laugh so contagious? I'm crying from laughter at Frieza's laugh.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So how exactly did this Devilish Action started? All we had to do was show how many Delightful Apples we have and boom! Expansion

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
In the name of Smash Bros hypedom, I've started compiling a YouTube playlist full of. . .at least 50% crap that I don't dare post here directly, LOL.

But since the first video in the playlist is 100% innocent, I figure I'm probably fine to link it. I mean. . .probably, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEpLxGla5R0&list=PL3JEY32H5yVEoS_P6EJXLqRQf8SD_fIKc

Will probably be added to as time goes on. No promises.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Destructive Armads? Dragonquestxiwestrernrelease Announcement? DLC2ofKirbyStarAllieswith Adeleine? Don't Acknowledge? Due Assignments? Decisive Assignments? Dubious Alibi? Delirious Applications? DLC Applicability?

(Nintenzone never stops to amuse)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
In the name of Smash Bros hypedom, I've started compiling a YouTube playlist full of. . .at least 50% crap that I don't dare post here directly, LOL.

But since the first video in the playlist is 100% innocent, I figure I'm probably fine to link it. I mean. . .probably, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEpLxGla5R0&list=PL3JEY32H5yVEoS_P6EJXLqRQf8SD_fIKc

>The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

Boy, does that take me back!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

i see mattyburritos videos on there, love that guys stuff

D

Deleted member

"Mr. Rogers in a blood stained sweater."
That is an interesting play list too. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

It's almost like reviewers get paid to give movies better scores so people see them.
What if... critics were bribed or had the illusion that it was good because Spielberg?
I was being sarcastic.

But FWIW some people I know who went to see it said it's a lot better than the book, so that's... something.

Still prolly not seeing it unless something wild like a date happens LOL
>When someone says Dragon Quest is mostly on Sony consoles
PS4 is getting DQ11 a year+ earlier though so who's the real loser here.

:(

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's almost like reviewers get paid to give movies better scores so people see them.
What if... critics were bribed or had the illusion that it was good because Spielberg?
You guys are going full DCEU fanboy. Never go full DCEU fanboy.

I mean I take a metric ass ton of issues with the source material, but hey, maybe it might actually be good in film form. I doubt it, but hey.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I mean I take a metric *** ton of issues with the source material, but hey, maybe it might actually be good in film form. I doubt it, but hey.
I've read the book. It was a slog to get through so I'm expecting the movie to be a pile of horse ****

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I mean I take a metric *** ton of issues with the source material, but hey, maybe it might actually be good in film form. I doubt it, but hey.
Not my fault if I'm pessimistic.

Actually, yeah, that's totally my fault lol

Ivander

Smash Legend
Just like every other movie, book and video game ever? The bad ones? Critics were paid to say bad stuff obviously. The average ones? Obviously either very good or very bad cause half of them were paid to say the opposite or both sides were paid to say something either good or bad.

Seriously, don't be so cynical. If you're weren't going to see it and still not going to see it, obviously it doesn't matter if it's good or bad or average. Obviously, you don't need to care. Like me. I'm still not interested in it, even if it got the best reviews ever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm more willing to believe that it's just ****ty reviewers more than it being the evul corporations and I recognize the latter as a possibility in some cases

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
>Ready Player One is actually getting good reviews

What if... It's actually good??
the only way this movie could be good is if it deconstructs its source material, starship troopers-style

also film critics getting payed off generally isn't a thing that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom