• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I've turned this thread in to a chaotic existence. Now things will never be the same.

How could I possibly redeem myself?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Disturbing Androgeny

That's gotta be it...

Wait...what was the question again?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I made the game a little more difficult. I decided that Bugzzy should be leading an army of beetle allies

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You guys need a new hobby.
. . .As it just so happens, while everyone else was experimenting with word combinations that's exactly what I was doing.

Is Floofer.png

It's a domesticated basilisk. Color and tail tip shape pending. The irony of basing my mental image of their general figure on their typical mortal enemies in fantasy does not escape me.

They're actually pretty friendly floofs, however they often tend to be muzzled as they're highly venomous and a stray bite can have. . .unpleasant consequences. On the bright side, being domesticated means that their antivenom is widely produced, farmed, and stocked regularly in every hospital. Many often instead have their fangs capped in order to avoid the necessity of having to slip their muzzle on and off every time they are fed or the potential risk an unmuzzled basilisk offers, however this is viewed by many animal rights groups as inhumane. Basilisks will often be bred to have weaker venom when used as family pets and stronger venom when used as guard animals or hunting partners, however this particular one has a natural level of venom potency.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
. . .As it just so happens, while everyone else was experimenting with word combinations that's exactly what I was doing.

View attachment 139883

It's a domesticated basilisk. Color and tail tip shape pending. The irony of basing my mental image of their general figure on their typical mortal enemies in fantasy does not escape me.

They're actually pretty friendly floofs, however they often tend to be muzzled as they're highly venomous and a stray bite can have. . .unpleasant consequences. On the bright side, being domesticated means that their antivenom is widely produced, farmed, and stocked regularly in every hospital. Many often instead have their fangs capped in order to avoid the necessity of having to slip their muzzle on and off every time they are fed or the potential risk an unmuzzled basilisk offers, however this is viewed by many animal rights groups as inhumane. Basilisks will often be bred to have weaker venom when used as family pets and stronger venom when used as guard animals or hunting partners, however this particular one has a natural level of venom potency.
Ooo.

Delightful Artwork.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Prepare your souls...

DONG ANGER

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

View attachment 139883

ooo katt likes~

delicious artistic

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well the results that came out were interesting. Both Takumi and Sakura were tied as the most wanted Hoshidian royals to be playable. While it was Ryoma and Hinoka who were the least popular.

Next will be a poll about the Nohrian royal family. Your choices are Xander, Leo, Camilla, and Elise.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If you really want it that bad, why not take a little bit of your salary and put it on the side each check?

...or you can just do a twister dance for the DK freaks at the nearest pole near you :troll:
No.

it honestly isn't .-. its a good beautiful game, thats too short

if its gonna be super costy for something that'll only give ya like 6 hours i think, its not worth it, cheap yus, expensive no :tired:
Basically this.

I played BOTW for only ten hours. Then I just never played it for some reason. :p
BOTW is actually a masterpiece though.
How can you say it's a masterpiece when you barely scraped the surface of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom