• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just watched a video where some guy described origins of the names of the GoD and the Angels.

Of course they are named after alcohol.

The author obviously has never touched alcohol in his life. And from his comment replies, is probably a little kid.

Ever see a little kid trying to explain alcohol?

D

Deleted member

You guys like DBZ? Because I see a lot of videos. :p
That Vegeta pun I made once was horrible though.

D

Deleted member

The new Legendary Hero has been shown....and my gosh.
A skill that negates "Bonuses against Flying", gives extra DEF/RES and Cancel Affinity. Geez....

Alongside Female Robin, the Heroes are Brave Lyn, Brave Lucina, Summer Tiki, Summer Elise, Fjorm, Gunnthra, Legendary Ike, Zelgius, Lute, Halloween Nowi, and Neko Sakura.

Also, Robin is an Earth Hero, like Ike.
Thus is probably the least exciting Legendary Heroes banner to me, I kinda want Lute but eh, I'll just save for Thracia.

I just don't get why they had to introduce a new weapon type just for this Grima.
All of those who complained about Camilla getting a fourth version, yet are excited for this new female Grima are a bunch of hypocrites.

Just saying it now.
F!Robin has only 3 variants tho
LMAO FEMALE GRIMA HAS CANCEL AFFINITY

I mean, I get it because Raven tomes, but still, SHE'S COLORLESS SO THERE'S LESS POINT TO THAT SKILL BEING IN HER TOOLKIT
Innes says hi

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Getting Female Grima will have to wait until next time, still trying to get Bunny Sharena. I want that egg. With her, Catria, and Gunnthra on a team, that's a ton of chill effects. Might need to sacrifice my one possessed Celica to Sharena to add even more, even though I'd love to keep her because of the art. Don't really use her much though because infantry sword.

D

Deleted member

Well, goodbye everyone for now.
I will try to be myself in this thread.
I admit I took it too far yesterday. Sorry! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You know...

We talked a fair bit about Fire Emblem ships (shocker).

But what are some of your Zelda ships?
Favourite Zelda ships? Easy Zelda/Link, and yes that's all of them.

Including the CD-i versions:troll:

Plus who doesn't love the KingXDinner.

Being more serious a ship I enjoy that's rather odd and unfitting is Oracle DinXMaple.

The real best ship is Ralph x Nayru
Agreed, and they should added to Hyrule Warriors, right?

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Sadly although I got Bardock and Broly today, I didn't have an enjoyable online session when i started playing them. Following from a losing streak from another fighting game was probably not a good idea when that losing streak carried over into DBFZ and I almost rage-quitted.

I'll try them again when I'm in a better mindset and get a better understanding of them offline in Arcade and Training mode, but I've not had any luck with fighters today...

Also @ShinyLegendary - Thumbs-up for joining the Waver Velvet fan-club. Now if only there were an alternate universe where Ryuunosuke and Gilles de Rais/BlueBeard/Caster never existed or were killed immediately and Alexander and Waver were the real heroes of Fate/Zero... *Goes into mad rant against the entirety of my second most hated character of all time and if it wasn't clear enough - it's Ryuunosuke. That guy killed all my interest in continuing Fate/Zero.*

Time for me to head off to sleep...

D

Deleted member

@Erureido @Ivander @Burruni
Holy **** Caster blindsinded everyone
And he looks so COOL
The other character revealed, as I predicted, is Zero Berserker but I won't put their trailer here because I know a lot of people are or plan to watch Fate/Zero and the trailer has their True Name in it so yeah.

>Hundred Face Hassan and Diarmuid are the only non-playable Fate/Zero Servants
>Medea, Kojiro and Cursed Arm Hassan are the only non-playable Fate/Stay Night Servants
This is Assassin discrimination! Assassins deserve rights too!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Getting Female Grima will have to wait until next time, still trying to get Bunny Sharena. I want that egg. With her, Catria, and Gunnthra on a team, that's a ton of chill effects. Might need to sacrifice my one possessed Celica to Sharena to add even more, even though I'd love to keep her because of the art. Don't really use her much though because infantry sword.
man if one unit was hit by all those debuffs then gunthrra would obliterate them. That’s a pretty good setup actually.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pretty much this.

Something I've been forgetting to mention though, and this is something that it's in @Mythra and praline praline 's interest but.

"Cooler" might be Caulifla.

Don't get your hopes up yet, as the announcer clip is still there. So who knows now.
If what this video said is true, then:

Alright, I love Cooler. But I feel putting in last isn't the best choice, Cooler isn't exactly the most loved character out there. He really would fit more in the second or third row of characters, while Vegito and Zamazu should be last, just because they fit better as the last character since they are fusion that are OP in canon, and Vegito is a fan-favourite.

Also, they better make Base Goku & Base Vegeta unique.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Me: Time to start catching up with the thread.
(goes to the last notification I got from here, starts reading through)
Me: I'll finish this up tomorrow.
(leaves computer and comes back in morning)
Me: Page 548. Only 8 more pages to go. This can't take too long.
(reads through page 548, and hits next page)
(10 new pages)
Me:

D

Deleted member

I have to do a 3-part analysis of a media of my choice for an assignment. I'm gonna do Fate/Stay Night. I'm gonna make my professor google anime tiddies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, I was originally gonna play Golden Sun, but I couldn't get the download to work. Instead I got something else, called Riveria.

So far its pretty good.

D

Deleted member

>3-part analysis
>picks something with three routes

That's pretty clever :smirk:
Nah, it's not like that.
The first part is about my own feelings about the work(like, what I felt when I read/watched/played it), the second is about the author's intention and the context of the time it was released, and the third is about the general public's reception of the work.
I simply chose Fate because Nasu actually talks about his work and what he wanted to do with it and it's easy to find how the general public received FSN.

Like, I could have done any other media I like but their writers don't talk about why they included anime tiddies in their work. There's simply a lot of stuff I can put in it too easily.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Pretty much this.

Something I've been forgetting to mention though, and this is something that it's in @Mythra and praline praline 's interest but.

"Cooler" might be Caulifla.

Don't get your hopes up yet, as the announcer clip is still there. So who knows now.
Kale would be preferred but that’s still cool.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think you are bit right @Mythra ,not sure why but once I got the safest way to deal with that Lv 130 Kurdoil... the Taychon Chip drop rate becomes slims... for some reason, hell I think that even chain combo to Full burst it to death doesn't even help...

I just beat that Kuroil three times... and no Taychon Chips...

And my way may not be the best but...

Rex draws aggro and unleashes special IV with Newt, and being tank is better to prevent your other two member get Bonecrushed. Also with Newt on Rex even with Run Rampage he will never die in full health or even get launched. And put Adenine to Morag because she can charge to lv 2 fast, therefore Nia with Kora can immediately go with the last special by performing the (Wind> Wind > Electric) Blade combo. The reason why I go with it was because not only it's easy, and Kora's special III can heal and Blowdown the Kurdoil.

There were many ways but this one I found myself die less the most, I didn't get wipe out ever since with this pair.

Hope the later super bosses can be more fair than this Kurdoil...

And can Boreas please fill your Trust up quickly? Even if I can't complete his quest before chapter 7 I still want to fill his trust up, and follow up might be Kora and Finch...

Edit:
When Kurdoil uses Murder Ray or Ultra Annihilation Fire...
And you don't have neither party gauge filled nor Special IV ready...

When your party gauge or special IV is ready:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think you are bit right @Mythra ,not sure why but once I got the safest way to deal with that Lv 130 Kurdoil... the Taychon Chip drop rate becomes slims... for some reason, hell I think that even chain combo to Full burst it to death doesn't even help...

I just beat that Kuroil three times... and no Taychon Chips...

And my way may not be the best but...

Rex draws aggro and unleashes special IV with Newt, and being tank is better to prevent your other two member get Bonecrushed. Also with Newt on Rex even with Run Rampage he will never die in full health or even get launched. And put Adenine to Morag because she can charge to lv 2 fast, therefore Nia with Kora can immediately go with the last special by performing the (Wind> Wind > Electric) Blade combo. The reason why I go with it was because not only it's easy, and Kora's special III can heal and Blowdown the Kurdoil.

There were many ways but this one I found myself die less the most, I didn't get wipe out ever since with this pair.

Hope the later super bosses can be more fair than this Kurdoil...
Kurodil is like one of the easiest superboss in the game. (The easier one being Cloud Sea King & Reeking Douglas) So, beside those I named, things are only going to get harder for you.

I want to see your reaction after your fight with Gladiator Orion tho. :denzel:

Also, Rex doing the tanking? That's...alright I guess? (You do use the evasion move on rampage train and annilitation flair, right?) Though yeah, the AI tend to go behind him often and get killed. So I don't blame you for that.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Kurodil is like one of the easiest superboss in the game. (The easier one being Cloud Sea King & Reeking Douglas) So, beside those I named, things are only going to get harder for you.

I want to see your reaction after your fight with Gladiator Orion tho. :denzel:

Also, Rex doing the tanking? That's...alright I guess? (You do use the evasion move on rampage train and annilitation flair, right?) Though yeah, the AI tend to go behind him often and get killed. So I don't blame you for that.
Nah, I never said Kurodil is hard, it's just annoying that I can't get Taychon Chip.... I could have just went chain attack to Full Burst when it's at 50% health left.
As long as the later super bosses don't have too many one hit kill attack I think I will handle it. Not to mention most other Blades I get have their affinity chart filled up...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
As long as the later super bosses don't have too many one hit kill attack I think I will handle it. Not to mention most othe Blades I get have their affinity chart filled up...
Then oh boy, you are going to land on Mr. Bone Wild Ride, because some of those superbosses don't have one-hit kill per say, but have moves that, if not dealed properly and comboed into one and another, can kill you and your entire party in less than 10 seconds. (Again, I can't wait to see your reaction to Gladiator Orion, the hardest superboss in the game.:4pit:)

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Then oh boy, you are going to land on Mr. Bone Wild Ride, because some of those superbosses don't have one-hit kill per say, but have moves that, if not dealed properly and comboed into one and another, can kill you and your entire party in less than 10 seconds. (Again, I can't wait to see your reaction to Gladiator Orion, the hardest superboss in the game.:4pit:)
Well, I guess that equipping the right chips and Blades then.....
I just hope I am smart enough to deal with it.

And if you think that I will get mad easily, then you might just be wrong. Only chance I will get mad is I didn't get wiped out because of me being weak (or hell, it's the toughest duper bosses afterall) but my AI teammate screw up, and it happens a lot...

And are your trying to say that I am narrow minded? Lol
I would be disappointed if there weren't more harder super bosses after chapter 6 to be honest.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I guess that equipping the right chips and Blades then.....
I just hope I am smart enough to deal with it.

And if you think that I will get mad easily, then you might just be wrong. Only chance I will get mad is I didn't get wiped out because of me being weak (or hell, it's the toughest duper bosses afterall) but my AI teammate screw up, and it happens a lot...
What is your usual reaction when your get killed by being knock off the area you are fighting into the void?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What is your usual reaction when your get killed by being knock off the area you are fighting into the void?
I don't know what are you saying to be honest....
Looks like I have to find out by myself, after Boreas is done filling up his affinity chart....

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know what are you saying to be honest....
Looks like I have to find out by myself, after Boreas is done filling up his affinity chart....
When a ennemy use a attack that inflict blowdown on you. And push you in the the cloud sea, a hole, etc.. are you like, "whatever", or are you a bit salty afterward?

'cuz the area you fight Orion is small, above the void, and he has a blowdown move. I let you get guess what happen when he use it when you are closed to the edge.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
When a ennemy use a attack that inflict blowdown on you. And push you in the the cloud sea, a hole, etc.. are you like, "whatever", or are you a bit salty afterward?

'cuz the area you fight Orion is small, above the void, and he has a blowdown move. I let you get guess what happen when he use it when you are closed to the edge.
That goes for the complaint I always have with XC2 ....

MOST UNIQUE MONSTER LOCATIONS SUCKS!

Once I finish XC2, I will make lists of questions for you guys to answer, from non spoiler questions to spoiler question.... And one of them is "what is the thing that you hated the most when playing XC2?" answer must stay spoiler free.
I mean my most hate UM is that one in Mor Ardain where you literally just fight against it on a narrow bridge.... And I fell down many many times, and if I try to lure it to a wider location, you have a 70 level monster nearby....

Then again, go with tank Blade where you won't get blow down easily..... But I still have to see if that works or not.

I also farm plenty of Overdrives, so if some Blades don't work for that character I can switch it up.

I aware it will be frustrating so I might focus on finishing quests and get my last remaining rare Blades before fighting that thing.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
When a ennemy use a attack that inflict blowdown on you. And push you in the the cloud sea, a hole, etc.. are you like, "whatever", or are you a bit salty afterward
If I have to be humorous here though...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I go for the complaint I always have with XC2 ....

MOST UNIQUE MONSTER LOCATIONS SUCKS!

I mean my most hate UM is that one in Mor Ardain where you literally just fight against it on a narrow bridge.... And I fell down many many times, and if I try to lure it to a wider location, you have a 70 level monster nearby....

Then again, go with tank Blade where you won't get blow down easily..... But I still have to see if that works or not.

I also farm plenty of Overdrives, so if some Blades don't work for that character I can switch it up.

I aware it will be frustrating so I might focus on finishing quests and get my last remaining rare Blades before fighting that thing.
Oh yeah, I remember that one (the narrow bridge one).

I didn't die myself, but my party member did. I think I what I did is that I decide to never fight the UM on the side of the bridge, so that I was never close to the void, evasion & Shield moves help alot too
Something along the lines of:

Yeah, that's what it feel like. Especially because the descent into the abyss is so slow in XB2, it's almost funny.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah, that's what it feel like. Especially because the descent into the abyss is so slow in XB2, it's almost funny.
It is always slow in Xenoblade games, I think....
Too bad they brought back fall damage, just saying....

D

Deleted member

I played enough XCX to know the answer, though since I never saw any bottomless pits, I'd usually just be knocked out in the water and have to go back all the way up.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And if you think that I am too slow (Thanks to Boreas and lack of time)... Etika from EWNetwork has played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for over 500 hours and only at chapter 8 on his most recent Xenoblade stream (which I didn't check of course) so I wouldn't be surprised if he's already at New Game +.

BTW should I feel glad or bad that my sis and my Bros play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 just for the plot? ( I once said my sis is a huge anime fan so she likes XC2's artstyle and characters.) and my Bros play it.... Because my sis got the game and they have nothing much to play.... My youngest brother dropped XC2 and play Splatoon 2 once he finishes the story and he played some New Game +.... My second brother played XC2 not too long ago and he has already surpassed my progress story wise (at chapter 8)...

So I actually really want to play Splatoon 2... but with my online being not-too-good, and lack of time... and XC2... I haven't really play Splatoon 2 myself, I only play when my brother calls me up and we tend to play Salamon Run. I really want to get back to Splatoon 2 once I am completely done with XC2.

And I am still waiting for my sis to cosplay Pyra.... She probably won't do Mythra any time soon because her costume is hard to make.... I think she had no problems with cosplay either Nia or Morag....

As her favorite non spoiler Blade, I am guessing is Adenine... but not really sure about that...
I played enough XCX to know the answer, though since I never saw any bottomless pits, I'd usually just be knocked out in the water and have to go back all the way up.

EDIT: thanks smashboards
In XC2 some places even if there is sea clouds.... If it is in low tide, if you drop, you're dead lol.

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
And if possible, I sometimes try to push down the UM sometimes for quick KO lol. Like the one also in Mor Ardain at level 82... It is a Blade connected to UM so... Man it was hard. I beat it first time by pushing to down off the cliff .... Same with that UM I previously mentioned lol.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That image is even more accurate, it's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom