• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If we're picking who we'd want for Season 2 for FighterZ...

Roshi, Videl, Janemba, Kefla(would offer more than her two halves like Gotenks) and any combination of Tao or Pikkon or Uub. Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo for the Pride Trooper team, even if I don't like Jiren as much as the other two.

Other than THAT, I wouldn't be mad if Kid Goku or Future Gohan made it either, provided the Power Pole was given for Kid Goku, and Future Gohan had only one arm.
**** I forgot about Uub...

If what I put ended up as a season 2 I’d want a potential season 3 to be: Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo, Dabura, Super Buu, Janemba, Chill and Mira.
Pretend I put Uub instead of Mira.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I guess that's fair enough.

It's basically just a way to make her truly neutral then?
Or their way of saying, "Better get a Falchion user ready." Considering Bows can't counter her due to Dragonskin, Raventomes can't counter her due to Cancel Affinity, Brave Lyn can't stop her from attacking back with Sacae's Blessing. Besides Firesweep, the idea, much like M!Grima, seems to be, "Get your Falchion wielders ready."

I don't worry too much as I do have an Alm with his Refined Falchion, and he is awesome despite being -SPD.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Janemba, SSJ4 Goku, GoD Toppo, Baby, Cyborg Tao, Auta Magetta, Majuub/ Uub

OK, maybe I can see why I don't have control over the roster

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have this feeling where I really want to impress you all, I feel powerless compared to all of you guys.
What do you guys want me to do?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Or their way of saying, "Better get a Falchion user ready." Considering Bows can't counter her due to Dragonskin, Raventomes can't counter her due to Cancel Affinity, Brave Lyn can't stop her from attacking back with Sacae's Blessing. Besides Firesweep, the idea, much like M!Grima, seems to be, "Get your Falchion wielders ready."

I don't worry too much as I do have an Alm with his Refined Falchion, and he is awesome despite being -SPD.
I'm confident my Armor Lyn can eat some flying gray dragon for breakfast with Blade buffs too lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Imo, Kale and Caulifla don't have enough depth on their own.

Then again, neither do Cabba and Tapion.
Doesn't Cabba shoot Ki blast out of his feet sometimes? That's a neat enough gimmick. Though he's hardly in my top ten choices.

**** I forgot about Uub...

Pretend I put Uub instead of Mira.
If there's a season 3, while getting a bit ahead of ourselves, I'd want Lord Slug as one of the fighters. Piccolo doesn't use the giant gimmick, so I can see that being incorporated into his level 3, if not as just an install. He could even have a Dramatic Finish with Goku.

Ribrianne would at least have a moveset to pull from, Bergamo too I guess.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
No sorry necessary, lemme get you a link:

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/182673/metroid-samus-returns/

I do admit that I'm assuming their sources are on point, and in the event they are, they're still retail sales (no eShop as far as I'm aware) and some may be estimates.

As noted by my reactions, I'm not super pleased with the implications, so if Ninty releases numbers later which basically say "hey Red both you and VGChartz were completely wrong on this ****" please deign to them while I do a happy dance in the corner.
Thanks.

Hm, considering VGChartz track record, they're more likely wrong then not. They still have Pokémon DP's numbers at 18.25m for instance, which a quick trip to Nintendo's financial information will tell is wrong by a fair amount (officially it's at 17.63m as of Sept 2017). Additionally, I'd think that it'd do better then at least Other M's and Zero Mission's last official stated numbers (~500K as of Sept 2010 and 450K as of Feb 2005 respectively) since both were noted to have underwhelming sales, yet Samus Returns has been stated to have 'firm' ones.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Doesn't Cabba shoot Ki blast out of his feet sometimes? That's a neat enough gimmick. Though he's hardly in my top ten choices.

If there's a season 3, while getting a bit ahead of ourselves, I'd want Lord Slug as one of the fighters. Piccolo doesn't use the giant gimmick, so I can see that being incorporated into his level 3, if not as just an install. He could even have a Dramatic Finish with Goku.

Basil always stood out to me more than Bergamo

I don't have buu bias or anything...Although Basil also did more during the ToP too

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Yeah she woukd but I just don’t like Ribrianne.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Y'know what? If FighterZ gets a Super Turbo update or a Sequel, it's gonna get closer and closer to the MvC2 of anime games. It's more than halfway there as it is.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Thanks.

Hm, considering VGChartz track record, they're more likely wrong then not. They still have Pokémon DP's numbers at 18.25m for instance, which a quick trip to Nintendo's financial information will tell is wrong by a fair amount (officially it's at 17.63m as of Sept 2017). Additionally, I'd think that it'd do better then at least Other M's and Zero Mission's last official stated numbers (~500K as of Sept 2010 and 450K as of Feb 2005 respectively) since both were noted to have underwhelming sales, yet Samus Returns has been stated to have 'firm' ones.
To be fair, "underwhelming" sales coming off of the Prime trilogy and Fusion could be seen as plenty "firm" coming off of Other M, Zero Mission, Federation Force, and a decade-odd delay.

Not much context until we get actual numbers from Ninty.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I don't have buu bias or anything...Although Basil also did more during the ToP too
Yeah I know, Bergamo is the least interesting of the three, as Lavander would at least offer some neat mechanics with his poison. But he is the leader of the bunch, though we don't know him well.

Man, espeically with the ToP and the movies, there's waaaay too many characters that I'm imagining would be fun DBFZ. And then there's others I just like a lot.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m pretty sure FighterZ will only ever consist of Universe 6, 7 and 11 characters. Since frankly they are the only ones that matter.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They added Ribrianne's clothing to Xenoverse. So, her in Fighterz could be next

Chrono.

FighterZ Season 2 wishlist because we're doing this I guess.

Saiyawoman/Videl, Caulifla w/Kale (Kefla as an install), Pan, Omega Shenron, Janemba, Tapion, SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta. Yes I know there's enough Gokus and Vegetas but this is my list dammit

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they add Magetta to the game, the dub voice option is immediately going to be locked off

Worst mistake in dub history

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That is so awful.

I could voice it better than whoever does the voice. Also I think the old dubbed Vegeta is better than Christopher Sabat.
I like Brian Drummond too, but Chris Sabat's probably my favorite Vegeta, Piccolo too.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I’m pretty sure FighterZ will only ever consist of Universe 6, 7 and 11 characters. Since frankly they are the only ones that matter.
I wouldn't be surprised, but that would be disappointing since many of the top fighters from the other universes had unique concepts and designs to draw from that would be perfect for a fighting game. It would be fun to play around with characters like Ribanne or use Aniraza as a final attack.

Yeah, Basil would be more interesting then Bergamo as his more kick oriented style was more fun to see. Bergamo doesn't has as notable a gimmick to him and may have to rely on his brothers to pick up the slack.

To be fair, "underwhelming" sales coming off of the Prime trilogy and Fusion could be seen as plenty "firm" coming off of Other M, Zero Mission, Federation Force, and a decade-odd delay.

Not much context until we get actual numbers from Ninty.
Potentially yes as it is all relative, but we also should keep in mind it did well on NPD and in Nintendo's own words, so I do think it's fair to be more optimistic on it.

But anyway, with Nintendo's upcoming fiscal year report coming up, we could hear something then.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Bardock's theme is SICK. Feels like something you'd hear in Sonic. You can even hear a bit of Solid State Scouter at points.

Broly's theme is EXACTLY what you'd expect out of him. It's got them Junya Motomura lyrics too, making it the successor to MUST DIE/Black Onslaught.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wouldn't be surprised, but that would be disappointing since many of the top fighters from the other universes had unique concepts and designs to draw from that would be perfect for a fighting game. It would be fun to play around with characters like Ribanne or use Aniraza as a final attack.

Yeah, Basil would be more interesting then Bergamo as his more kick oriented style was more fun to see. Bergamo doesn't has as notable a gimmick to him and may have to rely on his brothers to pick up the slack.

Potentially yes as it is all relative, but we also should keep in mind it did well on NPD and in Nintendo's own words, so I do think it's fair to be more optimistic on it.

But anyway, with Nintendo's upcoming fiscal year report coming up, we could hear something then.
It may be disappointing but really noone outside those 3 universes interested me, and even then outside of Hit, Frost, Cabba, Kale, Caulifla and Champa for 6 and Dyspo, Toppo and I guess Jiren for 11 I didn’t find any interesting.

Also I think I put Chill instead of Frost for my season 3 by accident I gotta check that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Broly's theme is EXACTLY what you'd expect out of him. It's got them Junya Motomura lyrics too, making it the successor to MUST DIE/Black Onslaught.

Wait, you said it sound like MUST DIE?

Alright, Broly has the best theme in the game now.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It may be disappointing but really noone outside those 3 universes interested me, and even then outside of Hit, Frost, Cabba, Kale, Caulifla and Champa for 6 and Dyspo, Toppo and I guess Jiren for 11 I didn’t find any interesting.

Also I think I put Chill instead of Frost for my season 3 by accident I gotta check that.
What did Dyspo do again other than run fast?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I imagine if for the DBS end

If Jiren had won, he would have gotten Universe 11 erased cause he totally would have a selfish wish.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So I imagine if for the DBS end

If Jiren had won, he would have gotten Universe 11 erased cause he totally would have a selfish wish.
There's two things he could have wished
1-Kill/locate the dude who killed his family
2-Revive his family

Gets Deletos in both cases indeed

Not great.

Sniff Sniff

Chrono.

Wait did I miss the full season pass leaking?
Pretty much this.

Something I've been forgetting to mention though, and this is something that it's in Mythra Mythra and praline praline 's interest but.

"Cooler" might be Caulifla.

Don't get your hopes up yet, as the announcer clip is still there. So who knows now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pretty much this.

Something I've been forgetting to mention though, and this is something that it's in Mythra Mythra and praline praline 's interest but.

"Cooler" might be Caulifla.

Don't get your hopes up yet, as the announcer clip is still there. So who knows now.
I want to believe
But yeah, I think Cauli/Kale/Kefla might be saved for Season 2 DLC

CLF could also mean "Cooler Final" tho

Chrono.

I want to believe
But yeah, I think Cauli/Kale/Kefla might be saved for Season 2 DLC

CLF could also mean "Cooler Final" tho
Yeah it's likely that.

But damn.

Cooler would be the most underwhelming guy to close it out on for me.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So after playing Guest Star Mode, I'm pretty sure Galacta Knight is dead

Yeah it's likely that.

But damn.

Cooler would be the most underwhelming guy to close it out on for me.
I disagree. I don't think there is a single cooler choice

I used him to great effect throughout Dragon Ball Fusions and began to appreciate him more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom