• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Kefla feels like she's probably locked down for Season 2 if we get that many characters, I mean if it's the same as before that mean's 16 DLC characters, whew.

Maybe Roshi could be in there too? Maybe even someone we don't expect.

Please not Turles.
I saw a rumoured season 2 that I’d be cool with but is probably fake. It had
Cabba, Videl, Kale, Tapion, Roshi, Gogeta, Raditz and Zarbon.

Chrono.

Not like it's unexpected or anything. The lobby avatar data stuff pretty much confirmed it for me.
I had some doubts on Cooler and Android 17, but then the announcer call for Cooler was found and 17 was the only character without any real evidence beyond the Avatar.

...Then we learned that Toriyama had the entire ToP planned out including the winner, which ended up being 17 and now his inclusion makes a lot of sense to me. I thought it was weird how he showed up in XV2 as well but that also now makes sense.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope that Toppo and Jiren eventually are dlc for FighterZ.

As long as Legendary Super Saiyan Kale comes first.

D

Deleted member

I edited some people's Smash Social Wiki pages to make them more accurate.
You should go check out the pages that the guy with the "robot" username edited. :p

Good night. :)

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I saw a rumoured season 2 that I’d be cool with but is probably fake. It had
Cabba, Videl, Kale, Tapion, Roshi, Gogeta, Raditz and Zarbon.
The rest of these kinda make sense (Except maybe Zarbon and not Dodoria) but why Tapion? That's like.. a really random pick.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In terms of the Heroes, I'll be going for Blues and Colorless. I still want Brave Lucina. Lute will be nice if I get her. Brave Lyn is good for ATK Smoke and Swift Sparrow. And Neko Sakura will fit well with her New Years siblings.

ATK Smoke is actually a very good option to get from Brave Lyn, due to the fact that like Seals, ATK Smoke activates regardless on whether you attacked or not. It's also a great option for the new Grima, thanks to her Dragonskin giving her an additional +4 DEF/RES, so successful ATK Smokes from her practically give her a +11 DEF/RES boost.
This is pretty true as well.
I would probably choose to merge or fodder her based on ivs.

If I had a plus attack one without minus speed, I would probably keep her and either merged the neutral one I have with her or fodder the neutral. I'll have to see what happens.

Female Grima will have some pretty crazy sets and presence in the arena now.
I'll probably use my free pull on blue and hope for Lute.
Good luck! That's how I got mine actually. I got her on a free pull of her banner which was awesome as I wanted her the most. So I pass my luck to you! She's a fun mage to use, and makes a good addition to the banner.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The rest of these kinda make sense (Except maybe Zarbon and not Dodoria) but why Tapion? That's like.. a really random pick.
Zarbon seemed more important to the namek arc than Dodoria did, plus it’d give base Vegeta atleast 1 victory dramatic finish. Idk about Tapion, maybe he’s a fave amongst Bandai Namco?

Chrono.

Someone saw the Xenoverse 2 scenes with him and had the not so bright idea of putting him in a fake leak.

Id actually like him because he's the closest I'll get to Crono lol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I drop off for two hours and y'all already gone weird.

And this is me talking.

Speaking of talking I'm bout to do an awful lot of it.

*drapes Vector's cold bara arms over your shoulders*

Are you suuuuuuure? :troll:
Not sure if typo or stealth pun.

Odds 3:7.

I’m pretty sure all the holes have a purpose too.

Blehhh
There's a joke in here somewhere.

Malon x Link
Paya x Link

Fight me, ZeLink shippers.
man of culture_0.jpg

As above for me, but add Mipha x Link.

I feel really frickin' bad for Cicero, mostly.

Also he's a jester, not a clown. No matter what Nazir has been telling you.

. . .Also I know this must be the truth because when I looked up Skyrim there was a metric ton of Cicero art, but Cicero is a far cry from the most mind breaking option here and Cicero is already a mentally shattered man who regularly oils up and may or may not be banging a mummy.
Cori, let's be honest.

There is no "may not" in that "may or may not be."

"Tumblr Sexymen"

Discuss
Not now.

Not ever.

The new Legendary Hero has been shown....and my gosh.
A skill that negates "Bonuses against Flying", gives extra DEF/RES and Cancel Affinity. Geez....

Alongside Female Robin, the Heroes are Brave Lyn, Brave Lucina, Summer Tiki, Summer Elise, Fjorm, Gunnthra, Legendary Ike, Zelgius, Lute, Halloween Nowi, and Neko Sakura.

Also, Robin is an Earth Hero, like Ike.
F!GRIMA?!

BE STILL MY WALLET IT WILL ALL BE OVER SOON

I can already say no because of a few reasons
  1. She's not armored, so no Fighter skills
  2. She's a flying unit, so her stats are very likely gonna be lower than the male one
Being a flying unit does give her stuff like Flier Formation and Guidance though, not to mention a lot of mobility on the map.
All of this is reasonable.

None of this will stop me.

Sorry for digging this up, but do you mind if I ask where you got the numbers? Because outside of the Japanese charts, I don't think Nintendo has officially revealed how much the game has sold yet.
No sorry necessary, lemme get you a link:

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/182673/metroid-samus-returns/

I do admit that I'm assuming their sources are on point, and in the event they are, they're still retail sales (no eShop as far as I'm aware) and some may be estimates.

As noted by my reactions, I'm not super pleased with the implications, so if Ninty releases numbers later which basically say "hey Red both you and VGChartz were completely wrong on this ****" please deign to them while I do a happy dance in the corner.

All of those who complained about Camilla getting a fourth version, yet are excited for this new female Grima are a bunch of hypocrites.

Just saying it now.
I'm a hypocrite.

Hungry hungry hypocrite.

CLEAN THYSELVES IF THY HAVE NOTTETH.
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M GOIN.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Wait so...

If Videl has Great Saiyaman in some of her moves as per the leak, I'm assuming it's gonna pull an 18 and Krillin and sub Gohan in if he's on her team?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Miami Heat bopped Cleveland tonight. I think Cleveland hit an all time low for points in a game or something like that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If what I put ended up as a season 2 I’d want a potential season 3 to be: Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo, Dabura, Super Buu, Janemba, Frost and Uub.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
LMAO FEMALE GRIMA HAS CANCEL AFFINITY

I mean, I get it because Raven tomes, but still, SHE'S COLORLESS SO THERE'S LESS POINT TO THAT SKILL BEING IN HER TOOLKIT

Yeah but Kale is Broly if Broly was a hot chick.
Fair point.

As above for me, but add Mipha x Link.
I didn't even think about that one and I feel ashamed because the Zora arc is my favorite...

I'm a hypocrite.

Hungry hungry hypocrite.
At least, you accept it.

That makes me respect you more than those who would deny it.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Burb Burb I'm curious since you are insistent that there will be cuts, how many are you expecting?
Around the same amount as Brawl and SSB4.

There were a similar amount of cuts in both of those games (5 in Brawl, 6 in SSB4 counting Lucas), so it's reasonable to assume we'll see around the same amount, with probably one or two more.

That's assuming it's a 100% new game. If the theories about it heavily recycling Smash 4 assets are correct, I'd expect less (probably just certain third parties).

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
That season 2 DBFZ leak is automatically fake simply because

Tapion doesn't even fight in his movie.

Considering how closely they've stuck to the source material, there's like no reason to pick him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Considering how closely they've stuck to the source material, there's like no reason to pick him.
That’s the whole reason I said it was fake. lol

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
OK, but seriously...

no one's even suggested MidnaxLink ships...

Though I do prefer ZeLink myself, but it's a ship that just makes a lot of sense given TP's story...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

He's gonna be a Trunks clone

D

Deleted member

A good reason why Opossum is one of my favorite users:
Here, have a weirdly relevant picture.

Brawl in the Family may or may not have been what made me realize how much I wanted Waluigi in Smash. :p
I love Brawl in the Family, and he spread the Waluigi revolution with his move-set that is the best Waluigi move-set I have seen by far.
Hopefully he Waluigi dittos me if Waluigi is a character and Smash Switch comes out. :p

Edit: I like all of you too! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I mean, I get it because Raven tomes, but still, SHE'S COLORLESS SO THERE'S LESS POINT TO THAT SKILL BEING IN HER TOOLKIT.
Raven Tomes are very common, especially Green ones due to them being able to counter Brave Lyn and Reinhardt so easily. And that's not even including Lyon who has a Prf Raven Tome. Regardless, putting a F!Grima in your Defense team will give people who try to use a Green Raventome user to be ready to counter a Brave Lyn or Reinhardt a surprise.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Raven Tomes are very common, especially Green ones due to them being able to counter Brave Lyn and Reinhardt so easily. And that's not even including Lyon who has a Prf Raven Tome. Regardless, putting a F!Grima in your Defense team will give people who try to use a Green Raventome user to be ready to counter a Brave Lyn or Reinhardt a surprise.
I guess that's fair enough.

It's basically just a way to make her truly neutral then?

D

Deleted member

Honestly, as time progresses, I want a friend less and I continue to be comfortable with you guys.
Can you all tell me how you feel about that?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If we're picking who we'd want for Season 2 for FighterZ...

Roshi, Videl, Janemba, Kefla(would offer more than her two halves like Gotenks) and any combination of Tao or Pikkon or Uub. Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo for the Pride Trooper team, even if I don't like Jiren as much as the other two.

Other than THAT, I wouldn't be mad if Kid Goku or Future Gohan made it either, provided the Power Pole was given for Kid Goku, and Future Gohan had only one arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom