• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If you gonna start checking out the Fate series you should start with the best looking one:

Violet Evergarden

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

Actually Metroid: Samus Returns seems to have done okay.

It was the sixth best selling 3DS title of 2017.

Meaning it sold better than a couple evergreen titles like Smash and Fire Emblem Echoes and the Yoshi's Wooly World port.

D

Deleted member

Zero is the best Fate adaptation in terms of plot but the Stay Night Servants win in the character department.
Like, as much as I love Broskander, COOL and Zelgius; "The Archer class is really made up of archers", Magic Waifu, Best Doggo and the REGEND just blow them out of the water in comparison.

I do like the Masters in Zero more though, Kiritsugu is just hard to top.
It's not just about looks, Shiny.

She'd be super ugly and I'd still love her.
That's a lie and you know it.

D

Deleted member

Hello? Can people even see me?
Yes, I see you. :jigglypuffmelee:
Yo Shiny.

I just wanted to say that if you become curious or interested enough regarding Fate, I'd say check it out now or later if you get the chance. Not sure whether you'd be too young or not. :p

I started getting into Fate starting Dec 2017 with Zero, then Stay Night and then Apocrypha. Zero is good, Stay Night was decent and Apocrypha S1 so far is alright.

They're accessible on Netflix assuming you have an account aside from online anime websties.

I'm watching Extra Last Encore so far and it's pretty decent. Still gotta hook up the movies but I'm enjoying the investment I'm putting into the Fate series.
I have all three on Netflix. Watching Zero. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's a lie and you know it.
Dude.

I'm not lying.

Zero is the best Fate adaptation in terms of plot but the Stay Night Servants win in the character department.
Like, as much as I love Broskander, COOL and Zelgius; "The Archer class is really made up of archers", Magic Waifu, Best Doggo and the REGEND just blow them out of the water in comparison.

I do like the Masters in Zero more though, Kiritsugu is just hard to top.
You forgot Top Snek, but yeah.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I've sorta garnered a reputation for being a jerk
In your defense, everything I've seen of you thus far has only been bluntness.

Lack of tact, certainly, but you're the kind of jerk I can largely respect.

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/03/27/john-cena-duke-nukem-confirmed/
Imagine John saying: "Im gonna rip your head off and **** down your neck"
It'll be weird not hearing Jon St. John's portrayal.

Though not as weird as Duke getting a film.

Is anyone else constantly getting redirected to some fake ad site on mobile? I can barely use this site for more than a minute without being told I won an Amazon gift card.
Doesn't happen to me here, but happens a lot of other places.

One of these days I might bother looking up the details of the root cause, but if it were my call I'd be lining up another ad provider the second I got confirmed reports of that **** on my site.

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

Actually Metroid: Samus Returns seems to have done okay.

It was the sixth best selling 3DS title of 2017.

Meaning it sold better than a couple evergreen titles like Smash and Fire Emblem Echoes and the Yoshi's Wooly World port.
It did okay, sure, but after all the direct and treehouse placement, the amiibo tie-in (squishy!), all the good press...

I mean if I was in Ninty's business division I'd be giving it some wary side-eye. Kind of like a "good job, but not great job" thing.

Maybe it's just me.

Still though, kind of wonder how Prime 4 will interact with it. If it does well, maybe people'll get hungry for more and go pick up more Samus Returns, or dig around in the eShop for Super Metroid.

Guy can dream and wildly speculate.

Yo.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm pretty sure the fact that "lol this place is starting to suck" gets ignored is a sign that this place is functioning at a healthy level.

Remember, the people of Smashboardsrim respond to memes. Prospective response partners are more likely to-OK I don't have a second sentence for that paragraph. Just try to bring what you find is funny as a starter tactic and once that's settled in the snark will gain more steam.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of wish Metroid 2 was made a couple years back. I would have prefered something more like in the style of Metroid Fusion

By a couple years I'm pretty sure I mean like 15 years

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Remember, the people of Smashboardsrim respond to memes. Prospective response partners are more likely to-OK I don't have a second sentence for that paragraph.
What's source on the first?

We can do this.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So today I had to leave work early due to being sick and needing medicine for my nose, needless to say it was not fun.
Damn, nearly missed that.

Doin alright now man?

Yeah but to be fair is was pretty ****ty with the last couple of pages, likey holy **** it was bad.
It happens.

Typically self-corrects after a page or two though.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
In your defense, everything I've seen of you thus far has only been bluntness.

Lack of tact, certainly, but you're the kind of jerk I can largely respect.

It'll be weird not hearing Jon St. John's portrayal.

Though not as weird as Duke getting a film.

Doesn't happen to me here, but happens a lot of other places.

One of these days I might bother looking up the details of the root cause, but if it were my call I'd be lining up another ad provider the second I got confirmed reports of that **** on my site.

It did okay, sure, but after all the direct and treehouse placement, the amiibo tie-in (squishy!), all the good press...

I mean if I was in Ninty's business division I'd be giving it some wary side-eye. Kind of like a "good job, but not great job" thing.

Maybe it's just me.

Still though, kind of wonder how Prime 4 will interact with it. If it does well, maybe people'll get hungry for more and go pick up more Samus Returns, or dig around in the eShop for Super Metroid.

Guy can dream and wildly speculate.

Yo.
Honestly...as disappointing as it is...I don't think its anything to worry about...it sold decently well in its first couple months then the momentum just sort of peetered off...

It also sold most of its initial shipment in Japan which is a big accomplishment considering the series' track record in Japan...

And finally the only reason we even know about Prime 4 is because Nintendo knew people are hungry for Switch games and anticipated backlash for the game being a 3ds title...

I feel like Nintendo may have expected this tbh...the 3ds is a dying console afterall...

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
And it's not anymore, so I suggest we leave the past where it belongs; the past.
Well it looks like I'll have to go back to the future.....wait a minute.

I wasn't trying to start anything if that's what you thought.

Damn, nearly missed that.

Doin alright now man?

It happens.

Typically self-corrects after a page or two though.
It's still runny and it's not really getting better, my mom is getting my medicine right now.

Yeah it got pretty cray-Cray last few pages.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well it looks like I'll have to go back to the future.....wait a minute.
I get that reference and it makes me feel older than I actual am.

I wasn't trying to start anything if that's what you though.
I wasn't thinking that. Was just trying to say you don't need to bring back issues that are over.

D

Deleted member

Dang, Night time already?
I am so excited for Spring Break!
Also I have this big extra-credit ( does not count to my actual grade, but more like a gift opportunity ) project due after Spring Break where I have to paint a giant portrait of something. I chose to paint the Spain Flag. I just need more paint. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Rumors are saying Pokemon Switch doesn't look that great. I think they literally mean aesthetically.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I wasn't thinking that. Was just trying to say you don't need to bring back issues that are over.
Didn't seem like he was trying to, brah.

Just observation.

Honestly...as disappointing as it is...I don't think its anything to worry about...it sold decently well in its first couple months then the momentum just sort of peetered off...

It also sold most of its initial shipment in Japan which is a big accomplishment considering the series' track record in Japan...

And finally the only reason we even know about Prime 4 is because Nintendo knew people are hungry for Switch games and anticipated backlash for the game being a 3ds title...

I feel like Nintendo may have expected this tbh...the 3ds is a dying console afterall...
I'm probably a little more doom and gloom on it than is average, especially for me.

But dammit, man, I been burned before.

I was trying to spoof the dialog in Skyrim explaining how marriage works, LOL.
Aha. I'll find a link for that, then.

Never let it be said that I back down from a comedy challooop that's the last of the caffeine.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dang, Night time already?
I am so excited for Spring Break!
Also I have this big extra-credit ( does not count to my actual grade, but more like a gift opportunity ) project due after Spring Break where I have to paint a giant portrait of something. I chose to paint the Spain Flag. I just need more paint. :p
Use your blood and urine. :troll:

He’s going back in time to like stuff before he joined,
Which makes no damn sense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom