• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Shoelaces through all the croc holes?

Good thing there's no fashion police, because she'd be in freaking jail right now.
I don't even have any respect for the concept of high fashion and putting shoelaces through croc holes is so disturbing I feel repulsed through my computer screen.

I'd buy that she was gross, too, because that has to be the most trailer trash thing I've ever heard of.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't even have any respect for the concept of high fashion and putting shoelaces through croc holes is so disturbing I feel repulsed through my computer screen.

I'd buy that she was gross, too, because that has to be the most trailer trash thing I've ever heard of.
She smelled pretty awful too.

I had the misfortune of sitting behind her in 5 different classes in grade 10 and 11.

The holes in crocs are because they’re made of plastic, which doesn’t breathe.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you wanna know what she smelled like. It was similar to if you sniffed the inside of your shoes after wearing them for a full day.

D

Deleted member

You know, I am going to drop the sexual jokes for a while.
I think I had enough of sexual talk, lets talk about something else...
:4diddy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If you wanna know what she smelled like. It was similar to if you sniffed the inside of your shoes after wearing them for a full day.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what you'd smell like if you deliberately wore unbreathable shoes, LOL.

But no seriously glad I've never met her. I don't have the capacity to withstand that. One time a garage full of lawn clippings about disabled me.

While on the topic of stank: Please shower daily, guys. The Smash 3DS midnight release smelled like a mix of three day old armpit and dried placenta dust. That set of fighting tournament images people pass around wasn't a joke, the Pokemon Sun & Moon midnight release had way more people and didn't have a stonk. CLEAN THYSELVES IF THY HAVE NOTTETH.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Can someone hug me please? I feel a little creeped out of this sexual talk..... :sadeyes:
there there little one~ *hugs* adults are just having fun~
and...well...shaming bad practices :V

With extreme force.
instructions clear
attempting to execute has broken through the screen and is now lost on the internet
desginating rescue mission as iz now lost among the folds of the internet

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what you'd smell like if you deliberately wore unbreathable shoes, LOL.

But no seriously glad I've never met her. I don't have the capacity to withstand that. One time a garage full of lawn clippings about disabled me.

While on the topic of stank: Please shower daily, guys. The Smash 3DS midnight release smelled like a mix of three day old armpit and dried placenta dust. That set of fighting tournament images people pass around wasn't a joke, the Pokemon Sun & Moon midnight release had way more people and didn't have a stonk. CLEAN THYSELVES IF THY HAVE NOTTETH.
Yeah you’re lucky. She was gross. Fat, greasy haired sweaty socks smelling hag... she didn’t even wear socks either.
Also on another note once at work I was trapped in between 6 old women that smelled like they went for a swim in perfume.

Also also the smell from grass clippings is bad for me, I pretty much can’t breathe.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A full day where I just hung out outside for the sake of fresh air or a work day?

instructions clear
attempting to execute has broken through the screen and is now lost on the internet
desginating rescue mission as iz now lost among the folds of the internet
salute.gif

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Remember kids, if she breathes, she breeds. :yeahboi: (OK i'm done now)

Since when is Jeff the Killer a Tumblr Sexyman??

I'm surprised this dude isn't here though lol
This is pretty much every male character that people want to have sex with, or something like that.

Edit, funnily enough they forgot to put Sonic on the list.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Crocs are a crime against humanity.

Status